Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? (64263 Views)

2019: Men Behind Buhari / "APC Leaders Behind Buhari’s Death Rumor" - Ahmed Makarfi / We’re Behind Buhari, Tinubu —kogi APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by ahamonyeka(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
His ADC.aid de camp

His just like abaobaku lol always there to help the president and to protect the president from gun shot meaning say he don sign his death warrant already.lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
Joehong:
THIS IS A FOOLISH QUESTION.
it is not

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
He is Buhari's ADC. His main duty is to carry the president's files

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by faitheverest(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
But they have been even in past regimes... What was their work then? As e dey from the beginning,na so e go still dey be, na to stand be there work! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Aid de camp =ADC to protect the president at all cost.
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by yusufu16: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
ahamonyeka:
His ADC.aid de camp

His just like abaobaku lol always there to help the president and to protect the president from gun shot meaning say he don sign his death warrant already.lol

Why im no stay for front to collect the bullet nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by aalangel(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
You're still asking? His work is to stand behind him.
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Oceemo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Between zombie's and wailers all I see is, both exhibiting both sides monicker. U guys are just dumb and maybe even $tU pit
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by chysam: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
eposho:
That is the height of insecurity, inint?

Innit?
I am a professor in English language. Professor Emeritus. Thank me later.
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Chukazu: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
yusufu16:
I always wonder, is it for security. I know if they shoot gun, it will first hit the president and the man behind will be safe.

just incase he collapses...
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by hairs85: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
razortruth:
To collect bullets meant for the president if there is any and to pick excess dollars that may fall off the president's pockets un-noticed by others
your head dey there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by ahamonyeka(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
yusufu16:

Why im no stay for front to collect the bullet nah.
his eyes dey watch every where.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by mavinc4u(f): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mrdecent:
When the PRESIDENT bends down to read u know the man job is to look at at pointed guns. If he sees any he pushes the PRESIDENT away. I think I tried.
Hmm. Pushes an old man away. Is it not hospital or even death he will land him to?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by laffwitmi: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bubu matter no go kill u bro
jimi4us:
really? But some zombies were quoting how FBI in America arrested some judges. So what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by flokii: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
he is the ADC.. na strong man o

you can call him modern day abobaku, it's allowed just that you must first pass thru him in trial by combat bfor you can get to the number 1 citizen.
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
yusufu16:
I always wonder, is it for security. I know if they shoot gun, it will first hit the president and the man behind will be safe.

Aide de Camp = Helper

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by prinsam30: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
him work na to YIMU anytime the king of daura makes a very terrible English blunders

abeg before u quote me wrongly, I love buhari oooo

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by hazyfm1: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
CFCman:
He is Buhari's ADC. His main duty is to carry the president's files

At least you should have googled before posting this. You are more intelligent than your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Semper247(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
jimi4us:
really? But some zombies were quoting how FBI in America arrested some judges. So what are you talking about

Is ur dad/uncle part of those arrested?
Why are u do pained?
These people don't even know u exist..

Their children would probably get u arrested if u attempt gate crashing at any of their events.

So why the sweat really?!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by emperorchedda(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
ychris:
Thats his Aide De Camp
We know it's Aide De Camp, what is his duty?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by AngryNigerian(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
He was my Camp commandant @ Asanya, NYSC in kogi...2006! By then, he was a Capt. - Mohammed or so...Fine officer!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by dragunov: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
yusufu16:
Why don't you ask google! Mtcheeeew! (mutters a curse and continues sipping coffee).
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by lekwas: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
His work you asked? undecided
Well, I do not want to lie, it is to clean my car.
In short I do not know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by martineverest(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
eposho:
it has been existing since obasanjo era,abeg
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by martineverest(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2016
eposho:
it has been existing since obasanjo era,abeg.

Its our own style...we dont have to copy USA
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by dragunov: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
emperorchedda:
We know it's Aide De Camp, what is his duty?
Ask google naaah!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by Tamakay(m): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
Simply our own way of guiding the President.I know the intention of the Op is to ridicule and compare ours to that of Obama as some commentators have gleefully done for him already.Some Nigerians always see themselves as second class citizens. No wonder even a Lebanese can slap workers on daily basis and drive against traffic rules with soldiers to further molest us. #SMH
Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by kulrunsman79(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigeria always elect old and ailing men as Presidents hence the need to have a strong n gallant soldiers as ADCs in case of collapsing on stage. The soldier is there to shield Buhari incase of slump or stroke!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by arresa: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
[s]
Baonel:
What about this?
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by sagaione: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lt Col Mohamed Lawan. An aide-de-camp, French expression meaning literally helper in the [military] camp) is a personal assistant or secretary to a person of high rank, usually a senior military, police or government officer, a member of a royal family, or a head of state.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? by emperorchedda(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
dragunov:

Ask google naaah!
Next time you don't know the answer to a question just remain quite. Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.