Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How To Kill Skye Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Kill Skye Bank (3528 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by ollypass: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2016
Same crap am going through now due to claim that nane in my bvn is in full while i have an abbreviation in acct name...from international passport to court declaration to newspaper advert...just de take my time first
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by dav8id(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
@P close the fucking account sad

I'm having some issue too with them
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by yomifola(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hello lady and gentleman, what are the issues you are having, am here to sort them out. You know we all ain't perfect. (Although it's not an excuse).
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by ollypass: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2016
Problem is its a salary account...funny thing is my coy has closed thier biz account with them but keep dumping our salary there...
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by pmc01(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2016
In the spirit of good faith,
I recommend we speak with Mr YomiFola on whatever issues we have with the bank. He was indeed very helpful in solving my own logjam.
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by greenalwaz: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
pmc01:
In the spirit of good faith,
I recommend we speak with Mr YomiFola on whatever issues we have with the bank. He was indeed very helpful in solving my own logjam.
congrats! let him also get in touch with other guys complaining up there.
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by greenalwaz: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
yomifola:
Hello lady and gentleman, what are the issues you are having, am here to sort them out. You know we all ain't perfect. (Although it's not an excuse).
Mr Yomi,i like d way u responded to this issue but why is it dt u guys always treat customers like a piece of shit when they come to ur bank. Or u decided to attend to this one quickly bcoz of it going viral and destroying ur bank reputation. Nigeria as a country we need to get it right not until someone come to social media e. g How do u resolve dt old woman he made mention of having similar issue, definitely she can access internet.......
Re: How To Kill Skye Bank by egopersonified(f): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
So because op threatened to kill Skye bank they suddenly have a Rep on nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba.com / What Risk Free Business Can Give Me At Least 50k Profit On 500k In 3months? / Importation Business Anyone Interested!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.