Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why (3463 Views)

List Of My Girlfriends On Nairaland , Dont Touch Guys! No Pm Or Anything / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Nigerian Lady Hailed For Showing Off Her Dildos (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by bond007i(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2016
I'm sure the ladies will be like "OP is crazy"
"OP is delusional", yes i agree. But this is my verdict after over 8 failed relationships.

I can easily classify myself as a LIVING LEGEND when it comes to relationship talks.

Let me tell you guys what motivated this post:
I was on instagram and saw a post by @ebonylifetv which reads thus:-
"Promote your girl like a mixtape, let the world know you got that fire"
i wanted to comment but i saw my friend @jidekol had already posted a coment which read:-
"I tried that once, when she left my friends sold the mixtape to me... pretty expensive"

Okay, now you get my point guys!

Our ladies are not contented with what they have, this enables them to be able to change men the same way they make their hair every two weeks. Relationship is good, dont get me wrong but these women are unavoidable hazzards!

There is always someone who is richer, more caring, handsome or even more fun than you.
if you are in a relationship and your lady is loyal, i'm happy for you! When she leaves, it will be a state of the art departure...

So, i advice guys not to show off a lady you have not officially proposed to or "ringed",its disastrous!
When you eventually break up, people will start asking you "Iyawo e nko" (Where is your wife). They didnt ask when you were still dating o, its the day you break up they will start asking you everyday!

when you tell them you are no longer together nobody will believe you because you showed her so much love that it will be next to impossible that you will eventually break up. UNBELIEVABLE, right?

Worse still, it makes it extremely difficult for you to find a new girlfriend, every other girl you ask out will be like "What about that girl you're always posting her picture on facebook"... The moment you say you've broken up with her, the new girl automatically believes that you are at fault for the break up and begins to guard her heart from falling for your "sweet words", She will NEVER believe you're not at fault.

TO EVERY GIRL, EVERY OTHER GIRL IS A SAINT, GUYS ARE THE VILLAINS!

Guys, we need to be very careful. Meanwhile, Love your girlfriend, take her out on romantic dates etc but DONT, i repeat DONT post pictures on social media. I've warned you! nuff said!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2016
i juz don't get it,,,,
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Pieromania: 11:21am On Oct 11, 2016
U sound so pained.why?
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by xendra: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2016
so it's always the girls fault when the relationship didn't work out, because Nigeria guys are perfectly perfect they never do wrong, yet a girl breaks up with you and stays single.

imaging 8 failed relationships and it's all their fault....... naijaguys grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by bond007i(m): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2016
Pieromania:
U sound so pained.why?
aint pained, just saying...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by bond007i(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2016
xendra:
so it's always the girls fault when the relationship didn't work out, because Nigeria guys are perfectly perfect they never do wrong, yet a girl breaks up with you and stays single.

imaging 8 failed relationships and it's all their fault....... naijaguys grin
sorry dear! i can boldly say i broke up with just one, in secondary school... the rest went for richer guys,
one left coz i didnt have sex with her... 8 failed relationships, counting from my ss1 days...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2016
another dump thread undecided
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 11, 2016
And WTF do you need to show off your GF? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by rosieluv(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2016
same applies to the ladies

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by bond007i(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
another dump thread undecided
did u intend to say "dumb?
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by 400billionman: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Smh.
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by xendra: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
bond007i:

sorry dear! i can boldly say i broke up with just one, in secondary school... the rest went for richer guys,
one left coz i didnt have sex with her... 8 failed relationships, counting from my ss1 days...
no need to say sorry, if anything I should be telling you sorry.

sometimes its a simple problem but many will never learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oalQdmwexzY
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by HornyTiwa(f): 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
bond007i:

aint pained, just saying...
Its both ways,happens to girls too.

I know bbm contact who post everything about themselves on DP(both of them),even aftersex photos.

Funny enough,I can't wait for them to.breakup,I have some lessons to teach them.
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by bond007i(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I know bbm contact who post everything about themselves on DP(both of them),even aftersex photos.

Funny enough,I can't wait for them to.breakup,I have some lessons to teach them.

haba! why will they be posting after sex pictures... are they insane?

But you self wicked, why r u waiting for them to break up? choi....
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by psalm1man(m): 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
It applies to both sexes. Less of socials will help your life. I have had the personal experience where someone who obviously wasn't happy with our relationship called my lady and threatened her to leave me because I was I was seeing her.

It took me a while to convince her otherwise. Less social media make it easy to leave wen things are no longa working out.
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Laveda(f): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
lipsrsealed I'm really not a fan of PDA tho its sweet but the aftermath.
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by necosla016(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Somehow of I think the op is right, but this does not only go for guys, it's goes girls too. Guys are top rated wen it's comes to changing ladies like singlet shocked..

Advertising ur man/woman does not make them a saint.
Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by danbrowndmf(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
As long as you are my girl and i love u, At that particular time i'll flaunt you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by gbens2000(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
HornyTiwa:

share those lessons with us dear it could be helpful to someone............. but wait ooo

Re: Guys, Stop Showing Off Your Girlfriends On Social Media - See Why by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
The advice should be for both parties not just the guy. Keep your relationship private,you are dating each other not the world.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Main Reason Why Guys Find Thigh Gaps Attractive / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / Must Watch: The Rise And Fall Of Odumeje A.K.A INDABOSKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.