Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi (27189 Views)

The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2016
walcruise:
then explain this bible verse

The bible didn't say you should kill anybody with your hands for God in Exo. 22:20 because Jehovah can fight his battles by himself. Exo. 22:20 said: He who sacrifices to any god but the Lord only shall be utterly destroyed.

Also Surah 4:89 said: They wish that you should disbelieve just as they disbelieved so that you may all be alike. Do not, therefore, take from them allies until they emigrate in the way of Allah, but if they turn their backs (on emigration), seize them and slay them wherever you come upon them. Take none of them for your ally or helper
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Fabrepass(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2016
ilynem:

You know, calling Jesus or Mary names doesn't make you look Smart. In fact it makes you look like a pained person with a personal crusade against God. I wonder what God has done to you? Anyway, to the verse you pointed out. Jesus is a realist! He doesn't sugar coat his words to create popular opinion with people. He says he will bring division! Take a look at nairaland! Atheist battle Christians, Christians debate Muslims, e.t.c. I know of a Christian apologist who has been abandoned by his family because he chose Christianity over Islam. My father isn't much of a Christian and sometimes it brings division in the family. Jesus knew that some people will not believe in him and this would cause lots of divisions even among families. But when it comes to that, Jesus expects His followers to place Him before families and loved ones. This division played out in John 9 verse 16 and Acts 14 verse 2-4. So brother, stop reading the Bible like a story book, looking for loopholes to attack Christians because there is none! Have a lovely day.

no one is fighting any god abeg. I am only exposing you guys' ignorance. Didnt the story portray Mary as an unfaithful woman who was cheating on her poor carpenter husband? When a woman conceives outside wedlock, the product child is a bastard. That is wat your Jesus is.
Is division a nice thing? Does that statement not contradict the notion that he is the prince of peace? Why bring discord among people if he is genuine?
Pls just accept the truth and stop twisting the story. If you think I am fighting any god, it's god who should be complaining not a blind follower like you. God should come and defend himself.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Fabrepass:

no one is fighting any god abeg. I am only exposing you guys' ignorance. Didnt the story portray Mary as an unfaithful woman who was cheating on her poor carpenter husband? When a woman conceives outside wedlock, the product child is a bastard. That is wat your Jesus is.
Is division a nice thing? Does that statement not contradict the notion that he is the prince of peace? Why bring discord among people if he is genuine?
Pls just accept the truth and stop twisting the story. If you think I am fighting any god, it's god who should be complaining not a blind follower like you. God should come and defend himself.
Mr man why are you so angry? You can argue like a learned person instead of acting like a motor park tout. I have met many atheist before and believe me, they are level headed. I don't need to argue with you concerning the birth of Jesus because even my 9 year old cousin understands it. You can think whatever you can concerning that. Now it is very important you understand a faith you are trying to criticise, all else you just end up looking very ignorant. Jesus is the price of peace. The "peace" there is gotten from the Hebrew word "shalom" which means calmness of self or tranquility of an individual. when Jesus comes into your life (which I am hoping He does one day), He gives you a kind of peace you have never witnessed before. So you see? It isn't contradictory. And as for God defending Himself? Brother please! God is not the one on trial, you are. You can't obligate Him to do anything. Ever seen a creation obligating His creator to do anything? Shalom brother.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Fabrepass(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
ilynem:

Mr man why are you so angry? You can argue like a learned person instead of acting like a motor park tout. I have met many atheist before and believe me, they are level headed. I don't need to argue with you concerning the birth of Jesus because even my 9 year old cousin understands it. You can think whatever you can concerning that. Now it is very important you understand a faith you are trying to criticise, all else you just end up looking very ignorant. Jesus is the price of peace. The "peace" there is gotten from the Hebrew word "shalom" which means calmness of self or tranquility of an individual. when Jesus comes into your life (which I am hoping He does one day), He gives you a kind of peace you have never witnessed before. So you see? It isn't contradictory. And as for God defending Himself? Brother please! God is not the one on trial, you are. You can't obligate Him to do anything. Ever seen a creation obligating His creator to do anything? Shalom brother.

continue making noise. From your comments, you are the angry dog here. You are pained because I called your imaginary gods names. Jesus is a bastard and Mary is a prostitute. If you want to burn, please go ahead.... If your God is not bothered about my comments, you should stop defending him.
You are hoping that one day Jesus comes into my life because you're a pathetic ignoramus. You really don't know what is happening in the world. 5 billion humans out of 7 billion are not Christians and I guess you are also hoping that Jesus go into their lives... Senseless and pathetic hope.
Luke 12:51 to 53 is not ambiguous about the dubious mission of your imaginary bastard messiah but you guys always love to twist things whenever the truth stares you at the face.
Continue making noise.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Fabrepass:

continue making noise. From your comments, you are the angry dog here. You are pained because I called your imaginary gods names. Jesus is a bastard and Mary is a prostitute. If you want to burn, please go ahead.... If your God is not bothered about my comments, you should stop defending him.
You are hoping that one day Jesus comes into my life because you're a pathetic ignoramus. You really don't know what is happening in the world. 5 billion humans out of 7 billion are not Christians and I guess you are also hoping that Jesus go into their lives... Senseless and pathetic hope.
Luke 12:51 to 53 is not ambiguous about the dubious mission of your imaginary bastard messiah but you guys always love to twist things whenever the truth stares you at the face.
Continue making noise.
I ask you again, why are you so angry? Just read your comments and see all the hateful names you are calling me. Something must be hurting, I don't know what is, but I pray God heals you brother. And no, we don't twist the word of God, we read it through the help of the Holy Spirit who is there to guard us and teach us what we don't understand. I got confused with Luke 12 too, so it's not surprising you are also very confused. And it's funny that you ignore all the other teachings of Love by Jesus and just focus in that particular verse. You are just cluching at straws and that's just hopeless desperation. And yes, it's our mission to take the gospel every corner of the earth and we are doing a pretty job. God bless you brother.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Fabrepass(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2016
ilynem:

I ask you again, why are you so angry? Just read your comments and see all the hateful names you are calling me. Something must be hurting, I don't know what is, but I pray God heals you brother. And no, we don't twist the word of God, we read it through the help of the Holy Spirit who is there to guard us and teach us what we don't understand. I got confused with Luke 12 too, so it's not surprising you are also very confused. And it's funny that you ignore all the other teachings of Love by Jesus and just focus in that particular verse. You are just cluching at straws and that's just hopeless desperation. And yes, it's our mission to take the gospel every corner of the earth and we are doing a pretty job. God bless you brother.

I didnt call you names. I only called your Gods names. You don't have to lie in an attempt to score some cheap points. Your Gods are useless and that is why we feel free to call them names. If your god has anything to offer, he should start by uniting the ever conflicting and contradicting denominations of Christianity. Until then, you have absolutely nothing to offer and your Gods are as useless as dead rats. Maybe you should try Sambisa forest if you consider yourself a good preacher.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by ilynem(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2016
Fabrepass:

I didnt call you names. I only called your Gods names. You don't have to lie in an attempt to score some cheap points. Your Gods are useless and that is why we feel free to call them names. If your god has anything to offer, he should start by uniting the ever conflicting and contradicting denominations of Christianity. Until then, you have absolutely nothing to offer and your Gods are as useless as dead rats. Maybe you should try Sambisa forest if you consider yourself a good preacher.
Contradicting denominations you say? Lol. One thing you should understand is that Unity doesn't mean uniformity. Yes we have different views on some doctrines but these things don't matter once we get the basic doctrine right. And that is that Jesus is our saviour and He died for us. So we are united in that and that's what is important. As for taking the gospel to Sambisa, we will get there and you will see. One thing you should know, calling God names and comparing him do a dead rat won't even attract his wrath on you. People have done worse and He still loves them. So my brother, hating a God that loves you regardless is just hopeless. You carry the hate in your heart and I can bet it is weighing you down. Drop the burden and be free. God bless you.
Re: Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nigayoyo:

I swear, that Jesus is a piece of sh.it! He had NO genuine love for humanity angry

You are Lost in this Temporarily world and I Pray you thee finds the light
He had no genuine love for humanity he stop the condemnation of the killing of the prostitute
He had no genuine love for humanity he fed 5000 pple

He had no Genuine love for humanity he rubuked his disciple Peter for using a sword on a someone even when they were wrong

He had no Genuine love for humanity rose the dead

He had no genuine love for humanity he healed the sick

He had no genuine love for humanity he DIE FOR US

JESUS LOVES YOU AND HE IS STILL READY TO RECEIVE YOU BACK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Tattoos / Body Piercings? / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.