Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U? (374 Views)

5 Things Not To Do When Meeting Your Spouse Parents For The First Time / I Wish To Marry Her But Her Parents Want To Spoil The Plan / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U? by franklyn00(m): 11:34am On Oct 11, 2016
How do u feel when your husband/wife parents want OR move in with u? Cos it is probably a battle you ’re not going to win.Ladies and Gent Whats your reaction and how will u feel?#PalmGossip

Re: How Do U Feel When Your Spouse Parents Want Or Move In With U? by ohn1759: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2016
Why on earth would they want to do that? What is wrong with their home?

Anyway, disaster waiting to happen!

(1) (Reply)

According To The Bitbag / Have Romance With Ekaite, Shade, Amaka Or Aminat Now / Career advice is needed please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.