Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1122297 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gentlelord:
Eledumare by your Grace I was able to pilot this page for the past 100pages and now am now xyz.
I salute all the xyz's and Chiefs in this ilya, thanks for your unalloyed support
To Queen Christly99 thanks for being by my side, your unending love and support made this jigsaw easier.

Greetings to xyz Chief Chumaster, xyz High Chief Knacker, xyz High Chief Cutestcuty84
and to our new King A.B Uzeba may your reign know Peace and if possible lead us to a new king that will then lead us to camp.

I bembemstically gyrate salutations to bussieboi bashnigga mustack segunk1 chriswazo mrletsgo mandibeauty sparkle4u phunkposh angelswt habby03 ceasarx et al may you all walk and never stumble.

To all PCM and ex CM who contributed to the success to this platform, you guys are woggedly karid.

All Hail the King Uzeba

During my reign over 95% saw their name in the Nysc Senate list and of which over 90% successfully registered, even if persons like myself are yet to successfully make payments and in turn print out the GREEN CARD. I believe all this will be done in the era of the new King.

3 GBOZA for NYSC 2017 BATCH A

(( ( GBOZA ) ))
(( ( (( ( GBOZA ) )) ) ))
( (( ( (( ( (( ( (( GBOOOZAAAAA )) ) )) ) )) ) ))

Ur reign was plagued with irregularities

So many people were duped of their 3k

So many people questions were not answered

I hereby seek the help of efcc to investigate ur tenure as we dd not see it influence all d money allocated was not used

Ur reign was a fraud and we shall see to t

U must sleep in kuje prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
nice one!

Having fulfilled this constitutional duty,
"I begin my reign with profound emotion at the honour of accepting the Crown, aware of the responsibility it entails and with the greatest hope for the future of batch 17a"

cutestcuty you've always been there!
thanks everyone!
#dictatorship!

This same cutestcuty ya giving crown has a Scandal underground

She's not clean

With the help of Sahara reporters we would expose all of u
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2017
directonpc:
Who has noticed this?

After success registration and you click on continue without payment, the site opens the thumbprint screen (even though you captured your thumbprint earlier).

Going back to the dashboard you will even see a warning that you need to capture your thumbprint. But logging out and logging in again will make the warning disappear.

Anybody with similar experience?

Every1 in d Cafe I register experienced this, including me
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Phunkyposh:
congrats Uzeba,.... I hail una..... The last reign was the shortest so far..
Long live the King

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, How do i change The "0" to 2017 on my green card.

where is my blooda Segunk1..... chriswazo, Is that how you use to do.? sparkle.... cheesy

Warmest regards

We shall see

Wen weeping and gnashing of teeth during this tenure starts

U all shall regret crowning this fraud as king
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
thank you very much!
My first task is to thank my predecessor and friend Gentlelord for his 100pages of service to batch 17a.

Partners in crim
Kuje prison for u all
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by FemiHKE(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:

sure, that's if you didn't submit it. If not, you'll have to sing Kumbaya all day

Please I was given just one available slot for deployment and it was Delta State , others where no available slot for deployment.

I've already submitted.
Should I be worried?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Aliyu333: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
I try to check my payment status and am seeing a tab to chat with nysc online. Who else have seen that?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
MissLadyJay:
loool.. Exactly how some of my course mates felt.. Lol. I'm sure you had to make another camp hair. Lol. However what hairstyle is advisable to make and what outfit can be worn to camp that first day before we're given kits grin

My dear for this sunny/rainy days,its better for u 2 braid,except u want ur hair to be smelling.
As for what you will wear,thats a good question. Once you get to camp depending on wen you arrived,you will only be on your mofty for that day,den the next day,will be white and white truout.
BUT! Carry enough mofty that will last you,i could remember that I came to camp with only 2 mofty,(stupiid me).you need mofty for your church,i tell you,in the evening,go to mami market,some of those corpers you will see dia are Otondos like you,what dey do is in the evening,dey will leave dia hostels,dress up in mofty,go to mami mkt and chill dia wit dia guest of camp boo's,they don't like wearing white and white to the mami mkt in d night.
If you have black leggings,come along with it,it always look good wen you snap pix wearing the black leggings with your white.BUT,wearing the black leggings can only last the day you will be sworn in as official corps member,to avoid army wahala.
Come with enough mofty so that when you have gotten your ppa posting letter you won't be wearing only your NYSC cloth going from one office to another(for those that will not be familiar with the states they will be posted to and for those that will look for PPA for three months tongue grin .thank you.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
toogbasky:

Every1 in d Cafe I register experienced this, including me

So did you see anything to do about, or Wats was the comment at the cafe abt dis?.... Cos here after paying it disappeared.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
MissLadyJay:
in order words, you mean, stream 1 peeps have no advantage over stream 2 and stream 2 have no advantage over stream 1 grin

I'm telling you oo,the only thing is that stream1 will pass out b4 stream2. Das all
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by folaschool: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2017
pls someone should help me
I registered yesterday and submitted without the portal displaying state deployment for me to chose. is there any solution to it or will there be any problem to it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jodababa(m): 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
To all haters way dey tell us sey NYSC reg son close since we dey see no slot available. Tanks but for ur info ,e don pop up.Now we re good to go.I pay and immediately,I print my green card....All tmx to baba God
#team Niger,Delta,Ogun,Kano
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dizney07(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
moneyissues:
frm the homepage click on get paymet status them enter ur transaction id or email id the scroll to where u wil find get status jst click on it and ur payment status wil display in few minutes.
I wish it was that simple
Transaction fail it displayed after paying since last week at d bank. And bank said it has been posted.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Please for those of you that have not used mosquito net before,try as much as possible to sun it a day or 2 before taking it to camp,you can even google about mosquito net online to avoid stories that touches(your eyes).there is a chemical they used in making the mosquito net that is not good for eye.
It happened to so many of us while in camp,everybody in my hostel then we're complaining of their eyes,its as if they poured in our eyez,we even thought that it's from the bed that we slept on.it was later that someone explained about the chemical in the mosquito net for us.
So don't be another victim.thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
ufondunenye:
Please for those of you that have not used mosquito net before,try as much as possible to sun it a day or 2 before taking it to camp,you can even google about mosquito net online to avoid stories that touches(your eyes).there is a chemical they used in making the mosquito net that is not good for eye.
It happened to so many of us while in camp,everybody in my hostel then we're complaining of their eyes,its as if they poured peppe in our eyez,we even thought that it's from the bed that we slept on.it was later that someone explained about the chemical in the mosquito net for us.
So don't be another victim.thank you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gdiz(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
I just completed registration for my cousin and there is this message on the dashboard that reads; "Sorry, there is no more available state slot for deployment"... It showed as I couldn't make any choice of state slot for deployment. There is no icon to proceed to make payment so I'll just wait hoping the state of deployments will show up sooner than later sad sad
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by dizney07(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
snowden9:
My people abeg help o. This one dn pass be careful. It's been over 24hrs now since I made the nysc call up letter payment at access bank but it hasn't reflected on my dashboard yet. Instead after checking 'get status', it shows 'fail(no such order request) .I've sent emails,no reply. Called them, number switched off. I'd really appreciate a helpful advice now please as I'm already feeling very agitated. cry cry

same issue paid since Friday
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:

for real? steps and other requirements please
*ON THE CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS*

Having been informed that all PCMs are to compulsorily present the Certificate of Medical Fitness as one of the requirements for entry into the Camp, the following are the tests that each PCM is expected to undergo:

1. HIV
2. Genotype
3. Blood group
4. HBsaG
5. PCV
6. HCV
7. Urinalysis

Also, it is expected that the REGISTRATION NUMBER and PHONE NUMBER of the doctor in charge of the test must appear on the certificate for verification. This was made known by an NYSC official during the question and answer session held on twitter few days ago.

kindly take note of this and share with friends and concerned PCMs.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
MissLadyJay:
my colleague at Abraka said the place is nice.
Hmm... Do you want to serve in Delta State?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by toogbasky(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olayinkamalik01:

So did you see anything to do about, or Wats was the comment at the cafe abt dis?.... Cos here after paying it disappeared.

The cyber cafe guy, said there's a problem wit Nysc portal, he said we got nothing to fear, he said if thumb print wasnt saved you can't complete registration

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emmaamaechi(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

*ON THE CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS*

Having been informed that all PCMs are to compulsorily present the Certificate of Medical Fitness as one of the requirements for entry into the Camp, the following are the tests that each PCM is expected to undergo:

1. HIV
2. Genotype
3. Blood group
4. HBsaG
5. PCV
6. HCV
7. Urinalysis

Also, it is expected that the REGISTRATION NUMBER and PHONE NUMBER of the doctor in charge of the test must appear on the certificate for verification. This was made known by an NYSC official during the question and answer session held on twitter few days ago.

kindly take note of this and share with friends and concerned PCMs.
Thank you.

thanks for sharing this. This was not a must before oh oga
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
beesyb:
Hello house,
i will like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone on this platform for their contributions and distribution of invaluable information about the scheme. I have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that you guys assisted a great deal during my registration. I have registered for batch A but dúe to some personal issues that requires optimum time dedication,i might not be able to serve if called for the first batch. Please i need urgent response to the underlisted questions:
1. can i serve with the 2017 batch 2 next year even when i have registered főr the first batch?
2. If yes,what do i need to do to ensure i get mobilised főr the second batch?
3. Are there negative consequences of not going to camp when mobilised after registration, if yes,will it inhibit chances of mobilisation with the second batch?

Thanks in anticipation of a swift response
You don't have to do anything, just don't go to camp, when you are ready, apply for remobilisation/revalidation when it's time, it normally comes up weeks before the main registration, with that, you don't need to register again.

There is no consequence, just that you might not be able to change the 4 state to chose during registration even if you changed your mind.

Good luck ma'am!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

This same cutestcuty ya giving crown has a Scandal underground

She's not clean

With the help of Sahara reporters we would expose all of u
Bros wetin I do u I guess u v forgotten I'm a media person,I cover my ground well....
seriously laffin hehehe
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

We shall see

Wen weeping and gnashing of teeth during this tenure starts

U all shall regret crowning this fraud as king

Is that a beef or what
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
cutestcuty84:
Bros wetin I do u I guess u v forgotten I'm a media person,I cover my ground well....
seriously laffin hehehe

I wee expose it oh

Linda ikeja blog must carry t
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Phunkyposh:

Is that a beef or what

It is ponmo
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

Ur reign was plagued with irregularities

So many people were duped of their 3k

So many people questions were not answered

I hereby seek the help of efcc to investigate ur tenure as we dd not see it influence all d money allocated was not used

Ur reign was a fraud and we shall see to t

U must sleep in kuje prison
laffin in Chinese honchoi honcho of hoi....This is wickedness at ts peak
gentlelord comman see
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Olayinkamalik01: 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
toogbasky:

The cyber cafe guy, said there's a problem wit Nysc portal, he said we got nothing to fear, he said if thumb print wasnt saved you can't complete registration

Thanks man[color=#000099][/color]
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
holuwakore:
hello ,what if Waec and Nysc are both showing a wrong date
Well, if it is less than 30, u can correct both later. Correct waec by writing to them with your NPC birth certificate with an affidavit and you can change d nysc issh in camp. cc: abbiie25

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosyne2much(m): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
FemiHKE:
Looks like I already know my state of deployment cos it was Only Delta State that came up available for me during registration.
You can't be sure bro
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
jodababa:
To all haters way dey tell us sey NYSC reg son close since we dey see no slot available. Tanks but for ur info ,e don pop up.Now we re good to go.I pay and immediately,I print my green card....All tmx to baba God
#team Niger,Delta,Ogun,Kano
What method did you use to pay?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jhoeblocx(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
ufondunenye:

My dear for this sunny/rainy days,its better for u 2 braid,except u want ur hair to be smelling.
As for what you will wear,thats a good question. Once you get to camp depending on wen you arrived,you will only be on your mofty for that day,den the next day,will be white and white truout.
BUT! Carry enough mofty that will last you,i could remember that I came to camp with only 2 mofty,(stupiid me).you need mofty for your church,i tell you,in the evening,go to mami market,some of those corpers you will see dia are Otondos like you,what dey do is in the evening,dey will leave dia hostels,dress up in mofty,go to mami mkt and chill dia wit dia guest of camp boo's,they don't like wearing white and white to the mami mkt in d night.
If you have black leggings,come along with it,it always look good wen you snap pix wearing the black leggings with your white.BUT,wearing the black leggings can only last the day you will be sworn in as official corps member,to avoid army wahala.
Come with enough mofty so that when you have gotten your ppa posting letter you won't be wearing only your NYSC cloth going from one office to another(for those that will not be familiar with the states they will be posted to and for those that will look for PPA for three months tongue grin .thank you.
can we kukuma carry all our luggage?

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.