Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House - NYSC (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House (1122232 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by 9ise(m): 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

This same cutestcuty ya giving crown has a Scandal underground

She's not clean

With the help of Sahara reporters we would expose all of u
lolzz.. whistle blowers..
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by jhoeblocx(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
did my medical clearance at Federal Medical Center at costain with total of 7k,transportation inclusive. note :xray text na 2.5k
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
9ise:

lolzz.. whistle blowers..

U sef maintain or I go blow whistle for u too
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2017
cutestcuty84:
laffin in Chinese honchoi honcho of hoi....This is wickedness at ts peak
gentlelord comman see

U must laff dat laff in Kuje prison
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by beesyb(f): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
beesyb:
Hello house,
i will like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone on this platform for their contributions and distribution of invaluable information about the scheme. I have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that you guys assisted a great deal during my registration. I have registered for batch A but dúe to some personal issues that requires optimum time dedication,i might not be able to serve if called for the first batch. Please i need urgent response to the underlisted questions:
1. can i serve with the 2017 batch 2 next year even when i have registered főr the first batch?
2. If yes,what do i need to do to ensure i get mobilised főr the second batch?
3. Are there negative consequences of not going to camp when mobilised after registration, if yes,will it inhibit chances of mobilisation with the second batch?

Thanks in anticipation of a swift response

Someone should please kindly answer my questions. Please help

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

I think it might take 24 - 72 hours to reflect.
Its more than that date now.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Gee001: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
b3llo:
I checked my payment status and it showed me "payment successful." But am yet to receive an SMS to that effect and I can't print my green card.
check your mail. You'll see it
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2017
Chriswazo:

u can as well go to ur LGA, that seems to be the best option now. JUST GO TO D MEDICAL SECTION OF D LGA, IS MORE CONVENIENT AND CHEAPER THERE.
I did mine here in Ilorin at a cheap price #1500..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by b3llo(m): 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gee001:
check your mail. You'll see it
There is nothing in my mail. Though I have my Remita e-transact receipt in my mail.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emmaamaechi:

thanks for sharing this. This was not a must before oh oga
Uwc, yeah it wasn't I think nysc is doing dis 4 d 1st time with 2017 batch A.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mukah1234:
I have a question... How long does it take b4 the medical certificate expires for NYSC

I heard it shouldn't be more that 2weeks to the day of posting
I don't think its true jare.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mustack:

Its more than that date now.
Call nysc helpline tomorrow or give it time.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
ufondunenye:
Please for those of you that have not used mosquito net before,try as much as possible to sun it a day or 2 before taking it to camp,you can even google about mosquito net online to avoid stories that touches(your eyes).there is a chemical they used in making the mosquito net that is not good for eye.
It happened to so many of us while in camp,everybody in my hostel then we're complaining of their eyes,its as if they poured in our eyez,we even thought that it's from the bed that we slept on.it was later that someone explained about the chemical in the mosquito net for us.
So don't be another victim.thank you.
Thanks for this...
Must we go with mosquito net?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

*ON THE CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS*

Having been informed that all PCMs are to compulsorily present the Certificate of Medical Fitness as one of the requirements for entry into the Camp, the following are the tests that each PCM is expected to undergo:

1. HIV
2. Genotype
3. Blood group
4. HBsaG
5. PCV
6. HCV
7. Urinalysis

Also, it is expected that the REGISTRATION NUMBER and PHONE NUMBER of the doctor in charge of the test must appear on the certificate for verification. This was made known by an NYSC official during the question and answer session held on twitter few days ago.

kindly take note of this and share with friends and concerned PCMs.
Thank you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
beesyb:
Hello house,
i will like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone on this platform for their contributions and distribution of invaluable information about the scheme. I have been a silent follower of this thread and i must say that you guys assisted a great deal during my registration. I have registered for batch A but dúe to some personal issues that requires optimum time dedication,i might not be able to serve if called for the first batch. Please i need urgent response to the underlisted questions:
1. can i serve with the 2017 batch 2 next year even when i have registered főr the first batch?
2. If yes,what do i need to do to ensure i get mobilised főr the second batch?
3. Are there negative consequences of not going to camp when mobilised after registration, if yes,will it inhibit chances of mobilisation with the second batch?

Thanks in anticipation of a swift response
please can someone help her answer these questions?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Angelswt(f): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6 thanks for the information smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

Call nysc helpline tomorrow or give it time.
I'll do the correction when I get to camp..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

Partners in crim Kuje prison for u all
we are under the same political party!
meaning sey immunity cover us!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Olayinkamalik01:

Wait.... Wat I meant is did you complete your registration 1st before payment?
If that.... After completing your reg successfully and you haven't paid.... Did you click "Continue without payment" If so, what did you see?
yes.
i submitted without payment and was redirected to my dashboard
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mustack:

Thanks for this...
Hmm,except you want to taste the bite of the mosquito. shocked
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
Gmajor:
it has been submitted but payment hasn't been done
I'm sorry, nothing can be done
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mustack:

Thanks for this...
Hmm,except you want to taste the bite of the mosquito.its not must anyway,you can stil cover yourself with wrapper.but it's good in a way cos it will help you to protect some of your belongings that you might want to put on the bed before going out.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emcee6:

*ON THE CERTIFICATE OF MEDICAL FITNESS*

Having been informed that all PCMs are to compulsorily present the Certificate of Medical Fitness as one of the requirements for entry into the Camp, the following are the tests that each PCM is expected to undergo:

1. HIV
2. Genotype
3. Blood group
4. HBsaG
5. PCV
6. HCV
7. Urinalysis

Also, it is expected that the REGISTRATION NUMBER and PHONE NUMBER of the doctor in charge of the test must appear on the certificate for verification. This was made known by an NYSC official during the question and answer session held on twitter few days ago.

kindly take note of this and share with friends and concerned PCMs.
Thank you.

wow. I intend to be exempted from camp i.e will be skipping that due to medical reasons. so i still have to do that anyway right?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2017
Mustack:

Thanks for this...
Hmm,except you want to taste the bite of the mosquito. its not must anyway,you can still cover yourself with wrapper. but it's good in a way cos it will help you to protect some of your belongings that you might want to put on the bed before going out.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by ufondunenye(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
jhoeblocx:

can we kukuma carry all our luggage?
Hahahahaha,i didn't say so oo grin shocked
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
ufondunenye:

Hmm,except you want to taste the bite of the mosquito. shocked
And I hate those mosquitoes.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
ufondunenye:

Hmm,except you want to taste the bite of the mosquito.its not must anyway,you can stil cover yourself with wrapper.but it's good in a way cos it will help you to protect some of your belongings that you might want to put on the bed before going out.
Thanks na garrison go plenty for my belonging.

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by bussieboi(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzeba:
we are under the same political party!

meaning sey immunity cover us!

Una do wayo collect crown from my hand

I go expose una
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Phunkyposh(f): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

It is ponmo

I know your type.... grin grin
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Mustack: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ever since the registration is on I hardly see my guys chriswazo,anglesweet, madibeauty,cutestcutt,segunki and my goons where una day na. Let light up this group once again jare. Also We'll use the medium to render help for those who need it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by uzeba(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
bussieboi:

We shall see

Wen weeping and gnashing of teeth during this tenure starts

U all shall regret crowning this fraud as king
hahaha (*how king go dey laugh lyk dis sef*).
why are u murmuring? just move on

let's join hands and move this ministry to the permanent site!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House by Emcee6(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2017
Angelswt:
Emcee6 thanks for the information smiley
Uwc dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (835) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.