Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) (1042 Views)

18 Year Old Boy Celebrates His Pregnant Girlfriend On Facebook / Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / 10 Year Old Rich Boy Dating 22-year-old Famous Pretty Model Buys Her Iphone X. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Today is my bornday. I wish myself God's blessings, longevity and more money in my bank account. I am celebrating it live at Akure shopping mall with my goons.

You can locate me if you are chanced. God bless!

I will update you guys with my latest photoshoots

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by delishpot: 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
Happy birthday. Send my rice and cowleg stew by DHL. I dey wait.
You fine true true Na the rich come remain make I judge. cool grin
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
grinThis guy oh..
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2016
Yew wee juz kum Nairaland an bee disgrazin your generation. Iz laik you have scabies in your 'brain' undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
A kind troll is better than no troll
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by benedictnsi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
delishpot:

where you see d rice this picture was taken as far back as since GEJ'S era.... tell am make he upload his recent pic.... weda you no go call dem pastor Chris and Co for poverty deliverance for his life gringringrin

na joke oooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by delishpot: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
benedictnsi:

where you see d rice this picture was taken as far back as since GEJ'S era.... tell am make he upload his recent pic.... weda you no go call dem pastor Chris and Co for poverty deliverance for his life gringringrin

na joke oooo

Hahaha, shebi rice dey plenty for birthday Na. Naim make me know beforehand say Rice must be involved.
Its all good lol.
Let OP come and surprise you now as he takes private jet to come my domain.
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
delishpot:
meet me at the shoprite
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by delishpot: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
meet me at the shoprite

Hahaha, wish I could bro. I know say e go sweet.
All the same, very happy birthday to you. Next year would even be sweeter. Greet ya goons.
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Yew wee juz kum Nairaland an bee disgrazin your generation. Iz laik you have scabies in your 'brain' undecided undecided

it is my birthday.. I dnt ave time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Today is my bornday. I wish myself God's blessings, longevity and more money in my bank account. I am celebrating it live at Akure shopping mall with my goons.

You can locate me if you are chanced. God bless!

I will update you guys with my latest photoshoots

Anything for the boys
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
hagmond1:
A kind troll is better than no troll
what do u mean?
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
KissChris:

Anything for the boys
ofcourse at the shopping mall
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
what do u mean?
I meant happy birthday.
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, wish I could bro. I know say e go sweet.
All the same, very happy birthday to you. Next year would even be sweeter. Greet ya goons.
God bless you real good brother

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
hagmond1:
I meant happy birthday.
thank you
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ofcourse at the shopping mall

Why na? cry

People wey no dey Akure nko?
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
it is my birthday.. I dnt ave time for nonsense
W concern you
Re: Nairaland's Finest And Rich Boy Celebrates His Birthday Today. (pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
This same pinshure?

anyways,happy earth strong oselu omoita!

(1) (Reply)

LOL!!! Woman Offers Man N25m For Him To Marry Her Daughter / Do Men Lose Respect For Women After First Date S3x? / Love Letter By Onitsha Big Boy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.