Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Must Read: Showing My Oga What He's Missing {housemaid Er0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Showing My Oga What He's Missing {housemaid Er0tica} (990 Views)

My Oga's Wife And I / Showing My Nudity Is A Personal Choice, Didnt Mean I Am Promiscous "Uju" (video) / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Must Read: Showing My Oga What He's Missing {housemaid Er0tica} by noblepassmercy: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
He was tall and big, but not fat. He had muscles and he was very fit. His wife, my Madam, on the other hand, was not very attractive. She was fat and does not take care of herself.

Many times, I would hear my oga ask his wife to follow him and jog in the mornings, she always refused to go.

I wished my Oga asked me, I would have gladly gone with him. Many times I saw him shirtless and I am tempted to touch his chest. His nipples were always hard and I yearned to tease and lick them all the time.

I got so distracted thinking about him and my nightly masturbation sessions were filled with thoughts of him.

He does not talk to me much because it was usually madam that gave me orders, but anytime he said something to me or answered my morning greetings, I felt warmth between my thighs.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-showing-oga-hes-missing-housemaid-er0tica/

I Bought My Girlfriend A Very Nice Gift! / Dont Trust Women / I Am Back From My Ban

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6