Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) (53128 Views)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by dacovajnr: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Can we stop this already cry cryThis is not Funny, am observing White fasting..What sort of Temptation is this cry cry Somebody cannot even Open Food thread in peace...please kindly pass the peppersoup God will surely understand lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by hotcakept2: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
Give me number 2 i will be ok
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by chysam: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just remember Esau and Jacob now!!!. I no blame Esau again.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Adaanna(f): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
A and B for sure grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by sdavirus: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
B all the way. Then get yourself well, with A
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Josiah1150(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
the way i go take handle B eh?? U no go ever believe!!!
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by gidzbobby: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Will go with A, if I buy mama oto's #50 fufu like 6... Na sleep go sure pass, ion tink I'll be hungry again until 72hours later
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Gkemz: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

If you see A with chilled star nko grin
Bros u too sabi better thing o but if ompa (hero) is involved e go make brain.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
D anytime anyday. My day isn't always complete without it. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Amberon: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Fried rice
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by prinsam30: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
I will pick non because them go make me purge

I'm immune to nice food, Just give me Gari and Kulikuli
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
dacovajnr:
Can we stop this already cry cryThis is not Funny, am observing White fasting..What sort of Temptation is this cry cry Somebody cannot even Open Food thread in peace...please kindly pass the peppersoup God will surely understand lipsrsealed embarassed

Green fasting nko'? Smh undecided
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Amberon: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Greed and gluttony grin
helinues:
@ op, is it possible to eat all?

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by IlorinFirstSon(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
Daydreamers and Fantasy everywhere.
Smh. . .
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Promiscojohnney(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
if it possible ...ALL OF THE ABOVE
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by bestower: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
I swear down u re a very wicked man (op) see as my mouth. just started to do like say make I grab one of dis ......chai...hunger bad ooooooo
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by wallex1983(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:
I saw this on Instagram and I decided to share it with you guys.

Are you hungry?
Do you want to be filled?

Lately, food is scarce even in the dream... cheesy

So, grab your spoon, set the dinning and pick a meal as you embark on a temporary trip. grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZMogij4b_/

A and B will make my day
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Can someone tell me what is that BROWN thing dia sorrounded by green grass,water and oil? Wetin be #d ooo? grin grin
Chaaiii!!!buhari has made these scarce even for dream for some ppl. grin

buh as for me sha,na D o.. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by bestower: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
I swear down u re a very wicked man (op) see as my mouth. just started to do like say make I grab one of dis ......chai...hunger bad ooooooo
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Damalex4luv(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
As swear give me D sharpaly

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by wakes: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
what if I eat ALL OF EM?
Is it a crime?
Lol!
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Justiceleague1: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:
D anytime anyday. My day isn't always complete without it. kiss kiss
afonja grin grin

buh sha o,me sef na D,sharp sharp grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by lalopeto: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
derespect:
Na D sure pass ooo

YOU MUST BE FROM OYO TOWN grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by SalC: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
The only one i can't eat is D

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Rilwayne001: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Justiceleague1:

afonja grin grin

buh sha o,me sef na D,sharp sharp grin grin

Yes, I am proudly AFONJA kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by otino(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
All c in d morning d @ noon b in d evening n A @ a joint with chilled stout
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by elvision1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
This photo is highly disturbing with trace envidence of possible asthmatic transference (i.e Breathtaking).

WARNING : prolong staring could lead to temporal. damage to your liver and kidney if resource is not within range.

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by delors(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Oh boy...see as I just salivate without knowing it...Where's this one that call herself my woman. Coman see what your mates are preparing o
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by tukdi: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
if i waste my precious time picking one will i have the grace to eat it mtchwwwwwssws

I just wasted my 0.57mb opening this thread cry

You are free to leave and don't disturb anybody!
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by krissconnect(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
Kai. Bros warris this na. Why d wickedness. A and b sure pass sha
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by delors(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
elvision1:
This photo is highly disturbing with trace envidence of asthmatic transference and prolong staring could lead to temporal damage to your liver and kidney if resource is not withing range.
Even though I understand just 12% of ur comment, I totally concur....this is a disturbing collection...makes it hard to choose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.