Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) (53124 Views)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Greataausim(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
I love D right from birth.... Because what my parent brought me up with, here in atlanta we normally go out to eat nigeria meals every wekend. I remembered wen my nephew bro cook D with weeds, my ministry neva remain the same....
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by tunatrezy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na D sure pass weti concern me with the rest
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
na D sure pass
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
C. Very healthy.

B and C, is not a good food.

And is not healthy
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by uhiochris1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
nwanne na A sure pass
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by IbBarham(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na D sure pass...
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by nickxtra(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

If you see A with chilled star nko grin
After devouring D, I will now settle for A with chilled bottle of stout.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by kollinpowel(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:
I saw this on Instagram and I decided to share it with you guys.

Are you hungry?
Do you want to be filled?

Lately, food is scarce even in the dream... cheesy

So, grab your spoon, set the dinning and pick a meal as you embark on a temporary trip. grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLZMogij4b_/
My answer is none of d above
Reason 1 : I am presently not hungry
Reason 2: The four foods are not within my reach
Reason 3: ur question is just an assumption
So stop making me salivate.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by FakoMaybach1: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
Drabeey:
Im even confused to my bone marrow. See as im salavating just by seeing this very scrumptious food.
Wait ooo. No be better pepper soup garnished in everlasting chicken laps be dat A?
Abi dat b no be fried rice and jollof dey play 5&6 with dodo as the attacking midfielder?
Dat rice no bad sef ooo C oo

infact as a yoruba man dat D na hin be my choice as Hillary Clinton be American's choice.#amala ati ewedu

Drabeey Was Here
i am beginning to respect you more each day...u no longer make anti-tribal posts and your comments are quite refined...take care bro the hate will only make us fall

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
Berlynn:
if i waste my precious time picking one will i have the grace to eat it mtchwwwwwssws

I just wasted my 0.57mb opening this thread cry

i will give u but not yet still u sleep. Lol.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by ArabMopol(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
All of the above except D... u will end up emptying your bowel

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by rhektor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:
Uncle lalasticlala, food is ready o

Come put am for table grin cheesy grin cheesy

When no be snake
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
I go choose after I don test-eat all of them. Na dat time I go fit choose.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Franklin462(m): 1:12am On Oct 12, 2016
omo na be sure pass..i dnt knw what's in it but na him full pass
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by mamajaz(f): 3:07am On Oct 12, 2016
op, you wicked no be small...
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by AnanseK(m): 6:24am On Oct 12, 2016
Chicken !

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2016
kollinpowel:

My answer is none of d above
Reason 1 : I am presently not hungry
Reason 2: The four foods are not within my reach
Reason 3: ur question is just an assumption
So stop making me salivate.

Prove to me you're not hungry
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by blezynetym(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
D
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Azeeztaophic(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
I will take c, since there is no padded yam.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by kesmalindo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Lazyreporta:

How
he caused earth quake in my mouth
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by ave4(f): 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
grin D is all that I need,no pretences here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.