Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) (53123 Views)

Hungry Abuja Residents Steal Rice From A Moving Truck / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by onstelly(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Marvel1206:
Chai.. Na b sure pass o.. Then A

onstelly shey u dey hear? I want B asap sad
At ur service dear, make I cook am sharp sharp
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
I'll go for B any day but if I was in a restaurant and the foods were presented like in the picture above, I'll pass. I lost my appetite watching D. It look really horrible.

Apologies to anyone who eat that.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Ugogenius(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
What type of temptation is this! Please stop

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Skookum(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
B WILL DO
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by lloydmuna2(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
Wen better hungry beat you, u no go see eyes take begin select food, na to dive then A, B, C, D if possible E, then chope the whole plate hunger your father lap
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by multibalotel: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Lazyreporta:

If you see A with chilled star nko grin
lol.. funny being

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by tunde1200(m): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin nice one

Lazyreporta:

If you see A with chilled star nko grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by metallisc(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Metallisc ur food is ready grin

na who cook am? if no be you cook am, i no go chop o! grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by eflintsone(m): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
B anyday anytime but if der is a very cold bottle of big guiness stout then A na boss
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Asco9ty5(f): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
C. Very healthy.
which of them is unhealthy please?
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by blingxx(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
I know that girls will choose a or b to support package ... for me na amala sure pass o ....hustler who are looking for quality food instead of quantity na hunger go kill am grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Tobitrueman(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin
ChappyChase:
Oga op if i pick one and you no hand ham over to me, na die we dey!
ChappyChase:
ChappyChase:
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Asco9ty5:
which of them is unhealthy please?
did I write any was unhealthy? undecided
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by blingxx(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
I know that girls will choose a or b to support packaging ... for me na amala sure pass o ....hustler who are looking for quality food instead of quantity na hunger go kill am grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Alfred234(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
C looks attractive than the rest... The arrangement is just nice so it's C for me
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
A, and a glass of fresh palm wine will make my day
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by ogtavia(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
For me...D will do this evening.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by jamalchance(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
derespect:
Na D sure pass ooo
Why D go dey hungry guy
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na B. I take ooo but wait that A thou
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
D.

By far the healthiest food there. Amala is far healthier better carbohydrate than white rice. The amount of Okro is more too. Replacing the meat in D with chicken would have made it perfect. We eat too much meat. Even too much chicken is not healthy.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by deltateam: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
If not that I will purge I would have taken D so now I have to choose B. Its more loaded.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
B SURE DIE!!! WHAT WILL I DO WITH THAT STUPID CHICKEN PEPPER SOUP, AND THAT RICE AND STEW, I DIDN'T SEE ANY RICE, IT'S ONLY THE STEW I SEE, NEVER LIKED AMALA, SO, THAT ONE IS CANCELLED.
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
shumuel:

Am already hungry angry

Have had too much of A this month already, had B today, C 3 days ago, so its D then, oya provide am grin

See MI for area bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
I will heat hall
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by SeyiAyorinde(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
Amala and ewedu to sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by crowntoro(f): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
LordCenturion:
Amala Ati ewedu, that D is the most delicious food on earth, especially when it's a little bit hot......
you can say that again.. D on point grin grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by notoriousbabe: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Cutehector:
C. Very healthy.
who dey talk of health here?We dey talk of make food bellefool person. Na D sure pass jo

1 Like

Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Solmax(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
C

looks like the best treat
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
I will go for "B" grin
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
All make sense oooo but 1 na my favourite and 2 mennn go go down wellll
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by kesmalindo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
Na wicked person post this kind thing oooo
Re: If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) by Lazyreporta(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
kesmalindo:
Na wicked person post this kind thing oooo

How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / 5 Foods That Help You Sleep Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.