Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever (2388 Views)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / 30 "I Love You" Quotes From Great Romance Novels And Movies (Photos) / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Titanic, a movie that captivated all hearts through the story of triumph and tragedy. One of the most loved contemporary love stories of all time, Titanic is now a part of everyone’s life. A lover recons his love through the immortal story of Rose and Jack. It bloomed a new desire to love selflessly in everyone who are in love and who have never in love. The words that were shared between Rose and Jack leave a mark in history forever.

1. The dialogue that brought tears to everyone’s eyes. The eternal line that survives till date.
“I’ll never let go, Jack I promise” – Rose

1 Like

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
2. A dialogue that wonderfully describes a woman and her heart. The love she gives once to someone can never be regained ever.
“A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and that he saved me...in every way that a person can be saved. I don’t even have a picture of him. He exists now...only in my memory” – Old Rose

1 Like

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
3. It is true for love is all about trust.
Jack- “This is crazy”
Rose- “I know. It doesn’t make any sense. That’s why I trust it.”

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
4. You say the three magic words truly just two times for a person you love. Once when you want him/her to be in your life forever till death and once when death does you apart and you feel your hands slipping.

Rose- “I love you, Jack”
Jack- “Don’t you do that, don’t say your good-byes.”

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
5. We live together, we die together. Love is all about holding tight till the end.

Jack- “Rose! You’re so stupid. Why did you do that, huh? You’re so stupid, Rose. Why did you do that? Why?
Rose: “You jump, I jump right?”

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by mhisbliss(f): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
cry cry
Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
6. The desire to be with the one you love till death knocks and being in the place from where your journey started, is a priceless.

Rose- “Jack! This is where we first met.”

Culled from: http://www.rawread.com/post/story/757/6-quotes-from-titanic-that-changed-the-definition-of-love-forever-2

Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by InfoMeJobs(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
smiley
Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
God i'm too emotionaLembarassed
Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by liljboy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
I vowed not to watch this movie a 2nd time
Re: Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever by samzzycash(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
liljboy:
I vowed not to watch this movie a 2nd time
but you ended up watching it 77 times

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deactivate My Account On Nairaland Am Done! / One Word For This Man / Is It Compulsory For Me To Have Sex Every Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.