Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Are You Ready For Marriage Search? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Ready For Marriage Search? (314 Views)

Foods That Makes You Ready For Intercourse Anytime / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Marriage Search? by Marioplus(m): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
GOD is the ONE that gave us MARRIAGE as a GIFT. We do not want to LIVE OUR LIVES BY THE PRINCIPLES OF GOD but we want to collect HIS GIFT. GOD created ADAM and nothing could be a companion to HIM of all the living creatures and animals hence GOD created EVE from the RIB of ADAM as his COMPANION HENCE for every man designed by GOD to marry "there are eunuchs born so from their mother's womb, there are eunuchs made so by human agency and there are eunuchs who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of HEAVEN. Let anyone accept this who can" {Mtt.19:12} there is a particular person for you but the sin of Adam in Genesis 3:6 has caused SPIRITUAL BLINDNESS that a man can no longer wake-up like Adam from DEEP SLUMBER AND SEE THE WOMAN WAITING BESIDE HIM HENCE HE ACCLAIMS THIS IS THE BONE OF MY BONE AND THE FLESH OF MY FLESH (Gen.2:23) thus "Now our knowledge is partial and incomplete, and even the gift of prophecy reveals only part of the whole picture!but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away." {1 Cor.13:9-10} hence to find the woman you have to search. Knowing fully well that we are GOD'S WORK OF ART CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS FOR THE GOOD WORKS which GOD has ALREADY DESIGNATED to make up OUR WAY OF LIFE [Eph.2:10] then the FIRST STEP OF SEARCH IS TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS CHRIST with a LIFE-TIME COMMITMENT TO GROW YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH AND PRAY ALWAYS IN THE HOLY SPIRIT TILL JESUS CHRIST COMES AGAIN, this means you get yourself involved a fellowship of BELIEVERS with whom you will daily grow your faith with the intention of sustaining your faith in Christ Jesus and increasing to full maturity HEAVENLY HOLINESS in Christ "This will continue until we all come to such unity in our faith and knowledge of God's Son that we will be mature in the Lord, measuring up to the full and complete standard of Christ" {Eph.4:13}. At this level you have grasped GOD who gave us MARRIAGE as a GIFT then HE WILL TEACH YOU THE RIGHT ORIENTATION ABOUT MARRIAGE then you can be able to put down in paper WHO YOU WANT IN A WIFE/HUSBAND {Attributes of the woman/man you want}. You then start talking to the opposite sex for marriage interest/intention. for men, it is advisable to STICK TO ONE AT A TIME. Anyone that accepts YOUR INTEREST. Remember Marriage interest is DIFFERENT FROM PROPOSAL OR ENGAGEMENT. For women/ladies, there might be 2/3/4 marriage interest at the same time. let EACH ONE OF THEM KNOW ABOUT OTHER INTERESTED CANDIDATES {SINCERITY} if possible there names/description. Do not be SCARED be BLUNT AND SINCERE, EVERYONE will know there STANCE. IF YOU CHOOSE ONE ANY DAY NOBODY will feel CHEATED OR USED. NEXT is to start a MARRIAGE INTEREST FRIENDSHIP "everybody {male or female} should enter into this with PRAYER and SERIOUSNESS". There is SOMETHING that IS VERY IMPORTANT HERE, YOU WILL MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO TEACH/TRAIN THE PERSON EVERYTHING HE/SHE NEEDS TO BE A PERFECT WIFE/HUSBAND (EXCEPT SEXUAL INTIMACY) FOR YOU EVEN IF THE HOLY SPIRIT DOES NOT LATER APPROVE HIM/HER THEN ANOTHER MAN OR WOMAN WILL START UP A FAMILY BUILT ON HOLY SPIRIT PRINCIPLES WITH HIM OR HER (GOD WILL GIVE YOU YOUR OWN IN A SELFLESS JUST LIKE YOU WERE SELFLESS TO HIM/HER "until we give up SELFISHNESS IN MARRIAGE-INTEREST RELATIONSHIP, we will continue to get CONFUSED ON WHO TO CHOOSE followed up with heart-attack, heart-breaks, married to the wrong person, marriage based on sympathy/pity/empathy/compulsion/peer-pressures/societal demands/parents-influence/"SPIRITUAL ADVISE" e.t.c) then start checking out your written down qualities, do not EXCUSE ANYTHING AT ALL however there is room for flexibility and improvement that is why PRAYER AND LISTENING TO THE VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IS VERY IMPORTANT. Anyone who meets up to 70% of your attributes should be PRESENTED to the HOLY SPIRIT FOR APPROVAL. BEFORE YOU PRESENT TO THE HOLY SPIRIT; PRAY for the GRACE TO RECOGNIZE HIS WILL AND WILLINGNESS TO ACCEPT HIS WILL AS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU because "...ANYONE who comes to HIM must FIRST BELIEVE that HE EXISTS and REWARDS those who SEEK HIM" (Heb.11:6). 'from the BEGINNING I REVEALED the FUTURE, in advance, what has not yet occurred. I say: MY PURPOSE WILL COME ABOUT, I SHALL DO WHATEVER I PLEASE' {Isaiah 46:10}. "Yes, I know what plans I have IN MIND FOR YOU, YAHWEH declares, plans for peace not for disaster, to give you A FUTURE AND A HOPE" [Jer.29:11]. GOD will give both of YOU the confirmation, it is WILL NEVER BE ONE SIDED NOT MATTER HOW DIRTY OR FAR YOU ARE FROM GOD "Ask me and I will tell you remarkable secrets you do not know about things to come" {Jer.33:3} and "for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints" (1 Cor.14:33). Once you both the get the confirmation; COURTSHIP BEGINS, INTRODUCING EACH OTHER TO FAMILIES, MARRIAGE PLANS AND WEDDING BELL RINGS. TAKE IT OR LEAVE GOD might USE YOU to TRAIN SO MANY PEOPLE in order to establish FAMILIES ROOTED IN THE PRINCIPLES OF THE HOLY SPIRIT BEFORE HE WILL RELEASE YOUR OWN TO YOU. Just ALLOW THE HOLY SPIRIT TO USE YOU AND HE WILL SURPRISE YOU AT HIS OWN TIME AND STYLE "Now I am OLD, but ever since my youth I never saw an UPRIGHT person ABANDONED, or the descendants of the UPRIGHT forced to beg their bread" {Ps.37:25}. IT IS BETTER TO WAIT TILL FOREVER AND GET YOUR OWN FROM GOD than for you to RUSH IN AND LIVE IN BONDAGE for better for worst however do not stop searching after each relationship ends, it is only those who persevere to the end that will win the crown of unfading glory {Mtt.24:13}. MAY THE HOLY SPIRIT ENLIGHTEN THE EYS OF OUR MIND THAT WE MAY SEE AND FOLLOW HIS ALREADY PRE-ARRANGED PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR US IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

A Shattered Love, A Black Cloud. / K-i-t-c-h-e-n Cabinets For S-a-l-e In Plymouth Area UK / Take 6000k To Make 300000k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.