Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution (15309 Views)

NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by lezznjr: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

So how do you punish without evidence?

The NJC is constitutionally formed and saddled with the responsibility of determining Judges's official misconduct and malpractice!

1 Like

Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by rusher14: 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
lezznjr:
The NJC is constitutionally formed and saddled with the responsibility of determining Judges's official misconduct and malpractice!

I asked about evidence.
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by lezznjr: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

I asked about evidence.
Yes you did, in the wild implication of endorsing the DSS confiscation of cash, no?

Maybe I am wrong!
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by bigbigger8(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
ancientbanana:
Serap shld give pmb 7 days for him to bring is cert n for probe on buruntai houses in dubai. Nigeria is a joke

Idle IPOB youth spotted!
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by sadissbala(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
mascot87:

They have started with tertiary institutions too. Just last week, the VC of FUTA was arrested by EFCC

Corruption must die in Nigeria
they were in federal University kashre gombe state yesterday, they carried out investigation on massive corruption in the University accounting department.
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by ebby9z(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
PMONEY6:
All sectors must be cleans including the Church and mosque

That's another power house of corruption in the land.

I need to petition my Pastor.

He's living above his due capacity.

This got me! cheesy
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by billyG(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
lezznjr:
It's a technical matter! Not even the Chief Justice Of Nigeria condoned the act of the DSS.

International bodies who have be lauding the administration for fight against corruption have all shown their disdain for such tactless and reckless show of force.
d last time i check a judge was arrested in d Usa.
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by lezznjr: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
billyG:

d last time i check a judge was arrested in d Usa.
you don't get me. A judge can be arrested!

However , on judicial matters, the conventional and statutory body provisioned for that is the NJC! When that body finds a job wanting for judicial malpractice, the police can spring in!

What's the circumstances leading to the US judge's attest?
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by brojoshua: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes Nigerians are waking up to their responsibilities, fighting against corruption.
And let the fight also be extended to the false prophets and pastors who ate out of the looted money, and woes unto all the false prophets and pastors in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ but blessed are all the true and faithful christains.
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by Henrichemeka(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Njc should take over and hand the corrupt judges to efcc, icpc. Have you investigated and convicted the judges? Why did the dss act against due process? Thought we have a constitution in this country. Calling on the NJC to take of over is medicine after death because dss should have sent a letter to Njc to take care of the judges, but Nigeria is arrest before investigation. What a country! Why are you now telling the NJC to use his good office to hand over the judges to efcc again? They should do what the dss did.
Re: Serap Gives Njc 7days To Refer Released Judges To Efcc, Icpc For prosecution by ancientbanana: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2016
bigbigger8:

Idle IPOB youth spotted!
zombified one spotted. Guy try get sense na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indictment Of SGF: 92 Groups Threaten Nationwide Protest.. / Desmond Elliot, Others To Probe Fashola’s 2015 Budget / Buhari Still Works From Home, 2 Months After - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.