Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna (32384 Views)

Tension As Soldiers Surround Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Invade NUJ Office / NURTW Crowd That Surround Governor Ajimobi Today / ***show Us El Zakzaky Dead Or Alive Within One Week Or Face Terror- Shi’a Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by aisammy4: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2016
Why must we continue this way in Nigeria? Why are we treating ourselves as enemies? Its quit unfortunate that Human Right Commission is just the government watch dog used to attacked perceived enermy by an incubemnt government/politicians. Why can the Human Right Commission coming to the rescue of Shia members in Kaduna? It is a shame on El-Rufai and the Military to continue with this absurd law and actions.

Allah is ALIVE and anybody who is in support genocide will not go unpurnished.

Look at the state of the OP last paragraph, did the civilians killed the army or the army killed the civilians (including women and children).

This is shame and an insult to humanity. Release, those members that you'v arrested and let them have their own freedom to association and worship. STOP ALL THIS NON-SENCE

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by aisammy4: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2016
ademusiwa2t:
[size=28pt]sunni imam (muslim)started calling themself emir from 1985, shiite became imam

the sunni lost ground in how many followers they have.. this is where their crisis is.

the sunni imam were formally call imam, then they started calling themself emirs.

while those shiite have increase in population.

this is where their problem is.

[/size]

BROS, R U SURE THIS IS WHAT LEAD TO ALL THIS. WE WONT LIKE ONE PERSON TO START SPREADING RUMORS. TO ME YOU, DONT SEEM TO BE A MUSLIM. NO OFFENS OHH!
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by aisammy4: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2016
ademusiwa2t:
[size=28pt]sunni imam (muslim)started calling themself emir from 1985, shiite became imam

the sunni lost ground in how many followers they have.. this is where their crisis is.

the sunni imam were formally call imam, then they started calling themself emirs.

while those shiite have increase in population.

this is where their problem is.

[/size]
BROS, R U SURE THIS IS WHAT LEAD TO ALL THIS. WE WONT LIKE ONE PERSON TO START SPREADING RUMORS. TO ME YOU, DONT SEEM TO BE A MUSLIM. NO OFFENS OHH!
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by John902(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

It's not an Islamic word rather an Arabic sentence.

"Victory is from God." That is the meaning.
Arabic, Islamic abeg what language was the Qur'an written, who reads the Quran ? Islamist reads Qur'an written in Arabic. The point is either way Qur'anic or Islamic,which of it is a Nigerian Language. There wouldn't had been argument if the words were written in our lingual franka I.e English "Victory is from God"
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
John902:
Arabic, Islamic abeg what language was the Qur'an written, who reads the Quran ? Islamist reads Qur'an written in Arabic. The point is either way Qur'anic or Islamic,which of it is a Nigerian Language. There wouldn't had been argument if the words were written in our lingual franka I.e English "Victory is from God"

So we don't have Arabic Christians
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by symbianDON(m): 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
TPAND:

Damn! Use your head or stick with your symbian phone. Please
go and sit your ar.se down somewhere. I ask again, where do Christians come in?
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by John902(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:

So we don't have Arabic Christians
yes we have Christian Arabic....just look at what u just typed Arabic Christian. they opposed each other.man you ain't getting it
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
John902:
yes we have Christian Arabic....just look at what u just typed Arabic Christian. they opposed each other.man you ain't getting it

Arabian Christians. Will they see that army slogan as Islam? Yes or No
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by John902(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Arabian Christians. Will they see that army slogan as Islam? Yes or No
man I'm a Christian and that word is Qur'anic,do you think u can convince me with some memes? let me get your point,you talking about Christians in the Arab states like Saudi Arabia, Iran right?
Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2016
John902:
man I'm a Christian and that word is Qur'anic,do you think u can convince me with some memes? let me get your point,you talking about Christians in the Arab states like Saudi Arabia, Iran right?

Continue to think the way you wish. Don't need to argue more. Its Qur'anic do something to remove it. infact we are going to Islamize Nigeria and you can do nothing to stop it. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Surround Shi’a Gathering In Kaduna by John902(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Continue to think the way you wish. Don't need to argue more. Its Qur'anic do something to remove it. infact we are going to Islamize Nigeria and you can do nothing to stop it. Nonsense.
yea u can go on and turn the country to a terrorist state cause u just displaced it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Ize-Iyamu Sends Message To APC Members / Naira Notes Redesign: Central Bank Orders Commercial Banks To Work On Saturdays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.