Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Best To Stop Act Of Rape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Stop Act Of Rape (556 Views)

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi guys,this is my first post on NL and I'm so glad to finally figure out how to post after few days of joining....Well let's say as a guy,u r on high konji and none of your babe around you can either get ur anaconda milked by jerking off or simply visit a place where you simply pay for sex..Fortunately for girls,their own is better because it won't be visible as in case of guy ,I mean no joystick creating attention so it's easy to hide and they get to call those underage boys to chop their pomo which I believe most of us guys have experienced..Mean these are for singles or far distance relationships.Whatya tink people?

1 Like

Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by youngest85(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
cut d rapist joystick off
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2016
youngest85:
cut d rapist joystick off
Lol but its work of God,cutting it off is same as killing him cos he won't serve any purpose again
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by JBUZZ: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Burst the Korokpon once n for all grin

Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok,wot if d rapist is a female who rape a younger male nko
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
JBUZZ:
Burst the Korokpon once n for all grin
Ok,wot if d rapist is a female who rape a younger male nko

1 Like

Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by mikolo80: 4:29am On Oct 12, 2016
sqooby:
Hi guys,this is my first post on NL and I'm so glad to finally figure out how to post after few days of joining....Well let's say as a guy,u r on high konji and none of your babe around you can either get ur anaconda milked by jerking off or simply visit a place where you simply pay for sex..Fortunately for girls,their own is better because it won't be visible as in case of guy ,I mean no joystick creating attention so it's easy to hide and they get to call those underage boys to chop their pomo which I believe most of us guys have experienced..Mean these are for singles or far distance relationships.Whatya tink people?
what if the guy doesn't have enough money.
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by makydebbie(f): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2016
a kick in the balls
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
makydebbie:
a kick in the balls
Ok,wot if d rapist is a female who rape a younger male
Re: How Best To Stop Act Of Rape by makydebbie(f): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
sqooby:
Ok,wot if d rapist is a female who rape a younger male
give her a heavy blow on her boobs and see instant reaction.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Marry His Baby Mama / Would You Marry Someone With A Child From A Previous Relationship / Marry Me Or I Charge You To Court” – Akwa Ibom ‘runs-girl’ Threatens Customer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.