Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders (3716 Views)

I Rather Die Than To Have APC Win Rivers State In 2019, Gov Wike Cries / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Any Time In History – Charles Soludo / Nigeria More Divided Under Buhari Than Under Jonathan – Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin cheesy

5% drug trafficker..

4 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by Alfranco(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
Love Machine:
Na this region dey oppose restructuring.Backward people.
Who gives a hoot, they can go to hell with him.

1 Like

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by Xhaka100(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2016
BMedia:

You are just fantastically foo.lish.

5% drug trafficker feeling funky cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

are u ok

2 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:50am On Oct 12, 2016
drss:
horses they ar still using donkeys n carmels as mode of transportation.

Wrong!
We have long graduated to humans - oh, BTW, guess whose stupid mofos backs we are riding on.

3 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by MONITZ: 3:10am On Oct 12, 2016
Bunch of dunderheads who re only good at reneging on promises and agreements. They feel the country belongs to them 100 percent and the right to lord themselves over other regions. This must surely end someday...

The reason y u guys can also vote in n a ram or toad provided it's the consensus candidate of the North, and thereby sacrificing the most qualified on the altar of mediocrity and tribal sentiments

2 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by QuotaSystem: 3:15am On Oct 12, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Wrong!
We have long graduated to humans - oh, BTW, guess whose stupid mofos backs we are riding on.

Wild guess.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by ArodewilliamsT: 5:03am On Oct 12, 2016
It is their business. Them and their yoruba muslim lackeys.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by proeast(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Yet someone will tell me that this godforsaken country of strange bedfellows has a future Mark my word, Nigeria's disintegration is inevitable but the question is when and how? The north is a backward region and contributed largely on why this country has remained a failed state. Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB for the awareness it ressurected among the Igbos, others that think they are on the same page with these barbarians in the north should continue fooling themselves, only time will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by jimi4us: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2016
BMedia:

You are just fantastically foo.lish.

5% drug trafficker feeling funky cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

the 5%ter is feeding you people. Without my oil FG can't pay your village people salary. As you can see , we are dictating the economy from the creeks. So what sayeth you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by vani86: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2016
mightyhazell:
better a drug dealer than a brainwashed bomb wearing mofo,...

..Anyday

Anyday bro.

Leave those kunu drinking pedophiles alone to let them feel important

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Wild guess.

My brother, that picture you uploaded showing a child with flattened head is really saying a lot.

1 Like

Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by kamalcole3000: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Xhaka100:
I pity northerners,very backward,hypocritical,misguided cows.if naija seperates north will still be using horses to fight war.

You nailed it on the head
I like that!
Re: We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders by Ivoryred(f): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
this man is the biggest fool ever....well,i don't blame you guys,i blame the west that support you people...(ss/se) will forever remain one....wtf! I love the ibos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! / Nigerian Army Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu Being Held In Military Custody / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.