Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection (20912 Views)

CURSED / J.K RANDLE The Godfather Never Sleeps Needed Pls !! / Harry Potter And The Cursed Child – Parts One & Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Obisteve42: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
frleopardo:
thanks brother, I'm very grateful.

since u have gotten it, u can kindly send to me also. my email address is: mr.steve.obi@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Tinaflux(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
am interested too pls adetina038@gmail.com

thanks in advance
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Khudus(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Interested too "bkhudus@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by FreshestManny(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Me too pls. michaelchrsgns17@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by kayceerilyn(f): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2017
I'm interested please... Kayceerilyn@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by kayceerilyn(f): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2017
Greatzeus:

Just sent these, more loading.
It would be easier to share a .rar folder,but you might not have the data to download such at once, that's why I am sending it in units. Just star the mails, download the ones you need now,you can always go to your mail to download the rest anytime.
These are from my 2016 collection
Anatomy of Love
Finding God in the rain
Kingdom of the Unjust
Prisoner of Tehran kiss
The magnolia Story
The people: The rise and fall of the working class
The Responsibility Process
You will not have my hate.
And also one of the best selling books of all time by Mario Puzo: The God Father
Enjoy kiss
I want all please... Kayceerilyn@gmail.com.... Thanks bro
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Atticusxsz(m): 1:55am On Oct 26, 2017
I'll appreciate it if you'll send it via my email... josaroekiye@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Crespodinho(m): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2017
Greatzeus:

Can't drop the link here,drop ur email
Olacrespo@yahoo.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Busayoxxx
Obisteve42
Ptweetywizzy
Tbosch
Tinaflux
Khudus
Freshestmanny
Kayceerilyn
Atticusxsz
Crespodinho
Sent, sorry it was late
Happy reading
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Toheebabbey(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
am interested, email: abioduntoheeb83@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by kayceerilyn(f): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Greatzeus:
Busayoxxx
Obisteve42
Ptweetywizzy
Tbosch
Tinaflux
Khudus
Freshestmanny
Kayceerilyn
Atticusxsz
Crespodinho
Sent, sorry it was late
Happy reading
Bless you brother..... You've done well
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Greatzeus:
Busayoxxx
Obisteve42
Ptweetywizzy
Tbosch
Tinaflux
Khudus
Freshestmanny
Kayceerilyn
Atticusxsz
Crespodinho
Sent, sorry it was late
Happy reading

Thanks bro
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by FreshestManny(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Greatzeus:
Busayoxxx
Obisteve42
Ptweetywizzy
Tbosch
Tinaflux
Khudus
Freshestmanny
Kayceerilyn
Atticusxsz
Crespodinho
Sent, sorry it was late
Happy reading

Thank you very much. I have seen it.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please send to darealzacking@gmail.com and let it be in epub format. Thanks a lot
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Maymac(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
I'm interested please, oluwaseunmayokun@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Jas1000: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Johnflowey1738(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
am Interested Johnflowey1738@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Despirado121(m): 1:26am On Nov 17, 2017
Greatzeus:

Just sent these, more loading.
It would be easier to share a .rar folder,but you might not have the data to download such at once, that's why I am sending it in units. Just star the mails, download the ones you need now,you can always go to your mail to download the rest anytime.
These are from my 2016 collection
Anatomy of Love
Finding God in the rain
Kingdom of the Unjust
Prisoner of Tehran kiss
The magnolia Story
The people: The rise and fall of the working class
The Responsibility Process
You will not have my hate.
And also one of the best selling books of all time by Mario Puzo: The God Father
Enjoy kiss
plz can i get these books too?? i'll need all except the god father. My mail is aliuridwanbabatunde@gmail.com. Tnx bro
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by oppsyij: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=Greatzeus post=50122375] am interested mailope2004@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Oshine16(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2017
I know it's past a year already..... but can I still get it in my email..... i'd really appreciate... oshin.oluwaseun90@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by AdorableJosh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
I'm also interested, my email id is joshua.akinsola@yahoo.com, thanks a bunch
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by zesh(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Please I am interested.
Olanaseyezid@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by tobymoore(m): 4:34am On Nov 22, 2017
I'm interested bro, tobymoore212@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by omosaka: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
ibrahimzakariyau@gmail.com am really interested in all of them
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by bmasz(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
bmasez@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Oluwadare316(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Greatzeus:
Another Master piece from the first Person ever to cash $1Billion from writing, even though she teamed up with Jack Thorne and John Tiffany to get this done, you cant take anything from her,She has become a legend period.

Harry Potter and the Cursed child:

Written by Jack Thorne (script)

J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne & John Tiffany (story)

Characters :

Albus Potter
Scorpius Malfoy
Delphi Diggory
Harry Potter
Ginny Potter
Draco Malfoy
Ron Weasley
Hermione Granger
Cedric Diggory
Rose Granger-Weasley
Professor McGonagall

Original language :English

Series :Harry Potter
Subject :Harry Potter and his son Albus Severus Potter
Genre :

Fantasy
Drama
Adventure

Setting :Wizarding world
Synopsis :
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband, and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

Published date: July 31st 2016.

If you are interested drop your mail,i will share the link on my megacloud account for you to download it, or send it as attachment to your mail, with other series Harry Potter 1-7.
Harry Potter series 1-7 are in Pdf format
Harry Potter And the cursed Child in Epub format.
. you doing great for us. pls kindly send the link to my gmail. gmail: Abdullateeftope1000@gmail.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by PWEETYWIZZY(f): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
pls am interested in d harry porter series. lizzywizzy53@yahoo.com
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 2:57am On Dec 13, 2017
It's better late than never,some have requested over a month now,so so disappointing,I apologise please.
Zacking
Maymac
Jas1000
Johnflowey1738
Despirado121
Oppsyij
Oshine16
Adorablejosh
Zesh
Tobymoore
Omosaka
Bmasz
Oluwadare316
Pweetywizzy
All sent now,if you can't find it kindly retype your email,God bless you all.
Happy reading smiley
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Greatzeus(m): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2017
bmasz:
bmasez@gmail.com
Email delivery failed,kindly retype your email,thanks

1 Like

Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by Despirado121(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Greatzeus:
It's better late than never,some have requested over a month now,so so disappointing,I apologise please.
Despirado121
Happy reading smiley
I hereby acknowledge the reception of ur packages on my mail this morning. Tnx nd God bles u bro
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by AdorableJosh(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

Happy reading smiley

Seen, than you.
Re: J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection by AdorableJosh(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Greatzeus:

Happy reading smiley

Seen, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Perfect For Us / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book / What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.