Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation (39523 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Oh Dear! See 15 Exotic Cars Discovered By Dss In Judge’s House / Dino Melaye Buys N180Million Rolls Royce From US (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Rexnegro(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If they have all this imaginary evidence why were they released before arraignment?
BTW this is not technicality, it is a hard fact.Every Nigerian has the right to own property
even above their earnings?
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2016
Marotzke:
then take them to the code of conduct bureau, not pages of newspapers.

The public have a right to know.

If you don't want to know - skip the story.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Chigold101(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2016
SirJeffry:
How many exotic cars and bikes are in the garage of Dino Melaye? Oh I forgot, he's an APC card carrying member.
my brother this was what first came into my mind as i read the caption.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by anonimi: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2016
SirJeffry:
How many exotic cars and bikes are in the garage of Dino Melaye? Oh I forgot, he's an APC card carrying member.

Not only APC members oh.
Even Abacha's family too as their father has been declared a "saint" who did not steal our money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

reportnaija:
69-year-old widow of late former military leader, Sani Abacha, Mrs Maryam is pictured at a wedding last Saturday in Abuja. More photos after the cut..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3621936_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3621935_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

source: http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/former-first-lady-maryam-abacha-spotted.html

2 Likes

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by anonimi: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

Now that you know of this STORY, what are you going to do about it?
Convict them?
Jail them?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by drkells(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2016
Bros u see dis corruption war go hack dino and co...dis one no be APC mata at all
SirJeffry:

1 Like

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by bsideboii(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2016
"nother judge told the DSS that he did not know how N18million was paid into his account and he did not get alert to enable him complain to his bankers." I find this excuse really ridiculous, coming from a judge.

1 Like

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Chigold101(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2016
tit:
so why was buhari acting as president while he was accused of certificate forgery?

judges,
ntooorrrr.
you should have removed that smelly idiot of daura when i told you.
lolzzz
Buhari has a case against these judges. Especially those APC bribed to kill Bubu certificate issue.
They probably didnt know the bribe they were collecting would be recovered back by the FG...
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by OCtheKing: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2016
tit:
so why was buhari acting as president while he was accused of certificate forgery?

judges,
ntooorrrr.
mumu

1 Like

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by objobj: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=50124982][/quote]

This is for LAWMA
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2016
anonimi:

Now that you know of this STORY, what are you going to do about it?
Convict them?
Jail them?

No cartoon today?

To the issue. By publicising the findings, members of the public might come to the aid of the judges if they have certain facts about the assets. On the other hand, more damning evidence may be brought to light.

They are public officers and the public deserves to know.

Justice isn't only for pickpockets and Yahoo boys.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2016
SirJeffry:

I also forgot that Akapabio with several houses and accounts with fat bank account home and abroad is a member of APC too!!
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Marotzke(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

then inform the public, fully and properly. Attach pictorial evidence, actual video footage etc. Not Iya Basira and Mama Risi Gossip format.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2016
After poliTHIEFcians, the judiciary is nlg's problem!
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2016
stinggy:
While I can't totally doubt this news knowing how vain we Nigerians are, mentioning the name of the judge wouldn't be out of place and showing us pictures of the said 15 cars and the mansion will further convince me.

If you can consider it proper to flood newspapers with allegations instead of taking it as exhibits/evidence to law courts, then it will only be proper to flood same newspapers with pictorial evidences.
Till that is done, it remains gossip.

you will still talk nonsense if you see the pictures.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Marotzke:
then inform the public, fully and properly. Attach pictorial evidence, actual video footage etc. Not Iya Basira and Mama Risi Gossip format.
Don't look for another excuse when released.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Ayodee2(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=50124982][/quote]

The purpose of media briefing is to inform the public what is going on and not to prosecute. Giving all your prosecuting evidences to d media is like showing your opponent in a game of whot all your cards.

"The person whose duty is to convey information does not perform that duty by giving them so much information as its calculated to induce them or so little as to make them ask for more."
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2016
dannytoe:
Ok, when will DSS investigate buratai and ameachi

Sebi you are jobless why wait for DSS? Help them with the investigations na. Come tell us wetin you find inside dem acc.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Okijajuju1(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2016
tit:

judges,
ntooorrrr.

DO you know why he became President and the Supreme Court struck out the case?

For you to be president, the minimum requirement is 'Standard 6' a.k.a 'First School Leaving Certificate'.. grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Achorise: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2016
It's still small visit lecturers and some politicians you will know that those judges are poor, even some police officers
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

The judges have been under watch, there's sufficient evidence to suspect them of graft. They have been duly arrested and released on self recognition.

They would be tried in court with the evidence and statements taken at the point of interrogation.

Let the judges make their plea then and let the scale of the law tip in the direction of justice.

Only then would we know if they are guilty.
take them to court of law. not newspapers if that is any true.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:26am On Oct 12, 2016
GoodofNaija:
Surely we will get there!
Our judiciary must be sanitised!
By fire by thunder

2 Likes

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2016
NgcoboP:

take them to court of law. not newspapers if that is any true.

Newspapers are in the business of the news.

You wouldn't know anything about goings on in your society but for news media.

They would forever reveal latest issues.

If you don't want the news you can watch zee world.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by cktheluckyman: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

The judges have been under watch, there's sufficient evidence to suspect them of graft. They have been duly arrested and released on self recognition.

They would be tried in court with the evidence and statements taken at the point of interrogation.

Let the judges make their plea then and let the scale of the law tip in the direction of justice.

Only then would we know if they are guilty.
What evidence does the DSS have ? Rolls Royce?
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:

What evidence does the DSS have ? Rolls Royce?

Rolls Royce not made as part of their asset declaration as public officers.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2016
tit:

judges,
ntooorrrr.
...they compromised... and now he his the one telling them that they are corrupt...good buhari, wise guy
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by imoh070: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2016
ThankGod they don't have immunity, Buhari is really working,how will a judge say he don't receive alerts but made withdrawal,Nigeria needs reconstruction of the laws to benefit everyone,too much corruption in the judiciary,I hope tarnish the image of their posterity..God bless Nigeria
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by anonimi: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:
No cartoon today?

To the issue. By publicising the findings, members of the public might come to the aid of the judges if they have certain facts about the assets. On the other hand, more damning evidence may be brought to light.

They are public officers and the public deserves to know.

Justice isn't only for pickpockets and Yahoo boys.

Is justice done:

- in the courts
or
- on the pages of JagaBandit's newspaper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like

Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by Blue3k(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Too let you guys know the court date for judges might not be set for at least 3 months. Criminal cases take some time to start. I know since your all good citezens you would have to know that.

2017 well celebrate new year with trial. It'll be more fun then O.J Simpson murder case. (Watch tv show if you get chance)
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by cktheluckyman: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
rusher14:

Newspapers are in the business of the news.

You wouldn't know anything about goings on in your society but for news media.

They would forever reveal latest issues.

If you don't want the news you can watch zee world.
They should take their evidence to court and not the pages of Tinubu's newspaper!!! Nonsense. The newspapers can then report the court proceedings
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by rusher14: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
anonimi:

Is justice done:

- in the courts
or
- on the pages of JagaBandit's newspaper

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

There's also the court of public opinion.

Before Sam Allardyce was relieved of his job his indiscretion was in the public space.
His pride went and his fall followed.

Same with these judges.
Re: DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation by pricipal2003(m): 8:32am On Oct 12, 2016
"This Rolls Royce was imported" see me see trouble! Is there a model of any Rolls Royce that is manufactured in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Regret Voting Out Jonathan – Ghana's Ruling Party / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers ‘doublecross’ FG After Price Hike / APC Expels Omo-agege, Asks Police, DSS To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.