Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations (39482 Views)

Video Evidence Of Bh Members Killed By Nigerian Military / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / Sultan Opposes Troops In Borno, Absolves Boko Haram Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Just listening to TVC news 10pm, i could not believe what i was hearing.

SSS claims it is evil and unpatriotic to payback who laid his life down for Nigeria to fight terrorism by investigating him for terrorism. SSS claimed that Ihejirika also served the country. SSS hailed the achievements of the former Chief of Army Staff and said he could not have sponsored terrorism, simply because he was sending soldiers to fight terrorism shocked

I am yet to understand how Ihejirika laid down is life for Nigeria.....is it by sitting in an executive office in Abuja and dishing out orders? Or by feasting on the security budget?

The SSS said Modu Sheriff will however be investigated.

We are in trouble in the country with this present administration. No investigation, yet an accused is exonerated

Why didnt the SSS exonerate Sheriff because he is an ex governor and follow the theory too that he could not have been sponsoring terrorism against his people

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by meforyou1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram

*** and FTC after 7 years is no mean feat

158 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why didn't you complain when he was accused WITHOUT PROOF?

BTW u still de use this kain chinco TV? grin grin grin

127 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Freest(m): 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
Op... A member of APC since 1966...

45 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by nduchucks: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
nwanne m, dis one na Kangaroo investigation o!! na only a few days dem take gather evidence sef. Jokers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

49 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44: Why didn't you complain when he was accused WITHOUT PROOF?

How do u get a proof without investigation?

37 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
meforyou1: They should start by investigating your papa, tinubu, the conspirator with buhari and atiku, who are the major sponsors of boko haram

This is not a kiddies section.....if u have an immature brain, go to the jokes section.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

How do u get a proof without investigation?
What are you investigating when there is nothing to link him to the crime? Is it to invite them and ask them "are you the sponsor of boko haram"? Is that what you want them to do?

83 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by size38: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Alimodu sheriff should be absolved too. because he equally served d country like Ihejirika

36 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:
What are you investigating when there is nothing to link him to the crime? Is it to invite them and ask them "are you the sponsor of boko haram"? Is that what you want them to do?

U dont know anything about security. To start an investigation, you only need a witness to accuse you. Security takes over from there. They quiz and drill you...investigate ur activities around that specific period, and lots more.....if u in any security line, you will understand better. How can you exonerate someone without an investigation?

73 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
The onus is on Mr Davies to aadduce evidence to support his wild claims!!! Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here.If ihejirika sponsored Boko haram,then they must be a paper trail.Until something is presented,there is absolutely nothing to investigate.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Rawani: 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
There is going to be something very dramatic that will happen soon in this country on this issue. The rest of the world is watching as we are being governed with impunity, nepotism and professional recklessness. This will only help to provoke the NBA, Stephen Davis, Human rights agencies and every just and equitable human being. We are watching..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

U dont know anything about security. To start an investigation, you one need a witness to accuse you. Srcurity takes over from there. They quiz and drill you...investigate ur activities around that specific period, and lots more.....if u in any security line, you will understand better. How can you exonerate someone without an investigation?

So if I go to the SSS tomorrow and tell them that a nairalander Mr Koboko67 is a boko haram member,then will just swoop in and pick you up without first questioning me to find out my source of information and proof of the accusation? Is that really the way you expect our security agencies to work?

80 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44: The onus is on Mr Davies to aadduce evidence to support his wild claims!!! Talk is cheap,evidence is the real deal here.If ihejirika sponsored Boko haram,then they must be a paper trail.Until something is presented,there is absolutely nothing to investigate.

Why didnt sss ask davies for evidence before exonerating him. You guys should look beyond ethnicity.....call what is wrong, wrong. What harm will an investigation do if there is nothing to hide. I believe that will even be a good start in disgracing Davies

40 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani: There is going to be something very dramatic that will happen soon in this country on this issue. The rest of the world is watching as we are being governed with impunity, nepotism and professional recklessness. This will only help to provoke the NBA, Stephen Davis and Human rights agencies and every just and equitable human being. We are watching..

This is not 1966 or 1967 if you idiots start any rubish,just expect equivalent reprisals from onitsha to calabar from portharcour to enugu!!!! Be warned!!!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

Why didnt sss ask davies for evidence before exonerating him. You guys should look beyond ethnicity.....call what is wrong, wrong. What harm will an investigation do if there is nothing to hide. I believe thay will even be a good start in disgracing Davies

Mr Davies does not have any eveidence.He has never claimed to have one.I actually wonder his level of IQ.A. Terrorist simply tells you Mr A is my sponsor and you run off to the press without any evidence.SMH for him

46 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

So if I go to the SSS tomorrow and tell them that a nairalander Mr Koboko67 is a boko haram member,then will just swoop in and pick you up without first questioning me to find out my source of information and proof of the accusation? Is that really the way you expect our security agencies to work?
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.

39 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
This is the same woman that accused APC of sponsoring terrorism on National TV

26 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by tit(f): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
So DSS should start pulling people off the streets based on a faceless video on the internet?

24 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:
Sometimes one tries not to insult...but when u read daft comments like this....it makes one vexed. Did Mr Davis not reveal the source of his info. 2. We are talking of terrorism here that have claimed the lives of several civilains, and gallant soldiers/officers....why shouldnt i be picked up for questioning if u accuse me. Even just a case of theft....the accused is invited for questioning, not to talk of terrorism.

You make me laugh!!! You forgot the DSS and Ihejirika both worked together against boko haram when he was COAS.You really expect the DSS to prosecute Ihejirika on the basis of "boko haram commanders told me he is their sponsor" !!! Seriously is that how you reason? So tomorrow when Minimah starts dealing with them,they will call Mr Davies and tell him again "Minimah is our sponsor" and off they and arrest him. Seriously is this what you would have done?

74 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by SOUNDKING: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
My guy nawa o, this ur Tv na ancint of days oo, it can tell history.hahahbiaiahaaaaa

18 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by edoyad(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin See him cracked TV self, sure say na the thing them talk abi that your contraption dey deceive you ?

15 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ OP
if I phone into the FBI today saying that the Pope funds ISIS, how much time and resource do you think the FBI will deploy for that investigation?

25 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2014
chukwudi44:

You make me laugh!!! You forgot the DSS and Ihejirika both worked together against boko haram when he was COAS.You really expect the DSS to prosecute Ihejirika on the basis of "boko haram commanders told me he is their sponsor" !!! Seriously is that how you reason? So tomorrow when Minimah starts dealing with them,they will call Mr Davies and tell him again "Minimah is our sponsor" and off they and arrest him. Seriously is this what you would have done?

Thrash..in the professional world, no matter how akward an accusation may look. You dont use sentiments to sweep it under the carpet. There must be an investigation. If he worked with DSS or not is not a point for the allegation to be swept under the carpet. Mr Davis has challenged them to go to court....we shall see who has the balls amongst the 2 accused.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
edoyad: grin grin See him cracked TV self, sure say na the thing them talk abi that your contraption dey deceive you ?
SOUNDKING: My guy nawa o, this ur Tv na ancint of days oo, it can tell history.hahahbiaiahaaaaa
chukwudi44: Why didn't you complain when he was accused WITHOUT PROOF?
BTW u still de use this kain chinco TV? grin grin grin
Daft brains...thats the flash light of a camera reflecting. Yeah the tv is sony bravia engine(plasma).....bought about 5 years ago, cos i had the money, while u were still struggling with ur 14/21inches big back tvs
Am i supposed to throw it away when its still working perfectly well......? By the way thats my bed room.... wink

44 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
How did the poster know that investigation is not ongoing?

Does the SSS have to announce all of it's investigation to you?

19 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

Thrash..in the professional world, no matter how akward an accusation may look. You dont use sentiments to sweep under the carpet. There must be an investigation. Weather he walked with DSS or not is not a point for the allegation to be swept under the carpet. Mr Davis has challenged them to go to court....we shall see who has the balls amongst the 2 accused.

If mr Davies wants to be taken seriously then let I'm produce eveidence,challenging people to go to court is no evidence

14 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by iluvnaija: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67:

Thrash..in the professional world, no matter how akward an accusation may look. You dont use sentiments to sweep under the carpet. There must be an investigation. Weather he walked with DSS or not is not a point for the allegation to be swept under the carpet. Mr Davis has challenged them to go to court....we shall see who has the balls amongst the 2 accused.

Thanks bro!
You see why things don't work in this country? Everything is compromised. A brother to a governor may kill and go free in this dirty and useless country called Nigeria, because he is the brother to the Governor and he cannot be investigated.

Useless Leaders.

Whoever vote for PDP in 2015 is a walking corpse. BRAINLESS

28 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.

Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different

23 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
koboko67: Alot of intelligence operatives and military perasonnels around the world have been accused of espionage, treason, or aiding terrorism in the past. Being a former COAS is not a yardstick to exonerate anyone. You can be selling secretes to the same people u are fighting.

Soldiers and officers have been tried for this same act...why should Ihejirika's own be different

number one SSS does not have to tell you if they are investigating anyone or not

number two spurious claims of "Boko Haram told me so" should not occupy the security agencies while Boko Haram takes over the North East

number three poster stop creating a diversion, how many threads have you created in protest of Boko Haram activities. May the wickedness of Boko haram befall all of you who try to support her activities one way or the other.

34 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by raumdeuter: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
So Mrs Ogar knew who is a Boko sponsor and who isnt which made her question one and excuse the other when they were both mentioned at the same time through the same medium

When ppl say Jonathan created the Boko crisis to victimize people this is what they see. He exonerated MEND, Ogar exonerated Ihejirika

Since they know who didnt and by extension who did, why not arrest them

24 Likes

Re: SSS Absolves Iherijirka Of BH Sponsorship Without Investigations by koboko67: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
mikeansy:

number one SSS does not have to tell you if they are investigating anyone or not

number two spurious claims of "Boko Haram told me so" should not occupy the security agencies while Boko Haram takes over the North East

number three poster stop creating a diversion, how many threads have you created in protest of Boko Haram activities. May the wickedness of Boko haram befall all of you who try to support her activities one way or the other.

Oga shift....! They can tell us they will investigate Sheriff and leave Ihejirika out Listen to yourself.....

Plz drop another line!

@ bolded ...swearing for yourself... How foolish can one get. Who amongst me and you is supporting BH now. You claiming no need for an investigation or me calling for an investigation?

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI / Seyi Tinubu Looks Dapper In New Photos / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.