Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account (24529 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by oluwaVaz(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Seen...

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

grin grin
Madam, what the fúck is funny?? undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Satanist1:
o rie ti gbale....it seems u av brain touch

Satanists don't go about insulting people randomly.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Baby, it's only the oracles and deities that eat raw food now embarassed
Ain't you a real nigga tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by johntaiwo123(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2016
K
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madam, what the fúck is funny?? undecided

the fvcking 'drink the hot oil' part gat me laughing oh yay you fvcking need it tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:

Real Niggas don't eat raw food now, they eat delicacy embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:

he isn't even close to a 'boy' sef
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

the fvcking 'drink the hot oil' part gat me laughing oh yay you fvcking need it tongue

Lol, your fûcking future hubby needs some too tongue wink
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, your fûcking future hubby needs some too tongue wink

you fvcking don't know if you will end up as one! grin den u still fvcking need it tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
Just wondering what exactly is un usual about this to make a hit.
Celebrities and brainless copy copy. The other day was E- money son.
Hope it is not Kim K that introduced this foolish trend with North West..
#WACK#
McBrooklyn:

Real Niggas don't eat raw food now, they eat delicacy embarassed

Really
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

he isn't even close to a 'boy' sef
[chai!!!erhmmmm.....lipsrsealed
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

you fvcking don't know if you will end up as one! grin den u still fvcking need it tongue

Lol, even God knows I'm not looking forward to marry a bîtch so don't you fúcking dream about it cos it's not gonna happen tongue wink
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by sirbel(m): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2016
I luv this woman so much. What a lovely kid.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
Really

Yes honey and BTW can you even cook a good delicacy??
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, even God knows I'm not looking forward to marry a bîtch so don't you fúcking dream about it cos it's not gonna happen tongue wink

oh my Gawd myñd44 this guy fvcking called me a bîtch awww pls ban him to eternity angry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

oh my Gawd myñd44 this guy fvcking called me a bîtch awww pls ban him to eternity angry

"If you wanna be loved, you've to be a bîtch" wink
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

jamb question tongue
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

yes nah undecided what about the one I prepared for you last night wink
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

"If you wanna be loved, you've to be a bîtch" wink

grin grin grin

myñd44 ban him for life jare undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by misspicy(f): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Babe can you fry plantain for me?? cool kiss
Will you drink the hot oil? grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
yes nah undecided what about the one I prepared for you last night wink

Oh, you mean the one you gave me in my dreams??
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

grin grin grin

myñd44 ban him for life jare undecided

Berlyn is a bítch because she wants to be love wink tongue cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:

Will you drink the hot oil? grin

Babe, why you sef dey treat me like this now?? embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by mamajaz(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:
Ugly child
Horrible mind!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2016
And some agbayas will start following undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh, you mean the one you gave me in my dreams??
ahan....are you trying to deny me right now cry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
which one is the "my only hope" caption?,he doesn't intend having another child or what
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
mamajaz:

Horrible mind!

Haba I just said the truth na. D child is not fine, wat I said bad
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
ahan....are you trying to deny me right now cry

Babe, it's not like that now embarassed Na your love dey do me anyhow now kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Satanist1: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Satanists don't go about insulting people randomly.

yes Satanists don't go abt insulting people but you as an animal don't have to insult the innocent baby by saying he is ugly.if you want to insult is mum or dad,you can do that but don't insult the baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story / How Bisi Komolafe Initially Escaped Death / Tiwa Savage Poses For Elle Magazine South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.