Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account (24526 Views)

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by misspicy(f): 11:13am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Babe, why you sef dey treat me like this now?? embarassed
I see potentials in you cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Berlyn is a bítch because she wants to be love wink tongue cheesy

i have a rubber proof head what ever u say bounces back to you cheesy cool biggerDAheadMountain
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Babe, it's not like that now embarassed Na your love dey do me anyhow now kiss
awwww cry but you know I can cook better nah
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2016
Satanist1:
yes Satanist don't go abt insulting people but you as an animal don't have to insult the innocent baby by saying he is ugly.if you want to insult is mum or dad,you can do that but don't insult the baby

Shut up your mouth guy. The baby no fine.

That's the truth. Satanists acknowledge truth peacefully.

Mumu dry form Satanist,
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by doveda: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2016
I can't wait for this marriage to end
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2016
misspicy:

I see potentials in you cheesy

Potentials that will get me a bed space at LUTH abi??
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
awwww cry but you know I can cook better nah

Babe, yes now. A good cook that washes Indomie before cooking now embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Satanist1: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Shut up your mouth guy. The baby no fine.

That's the truth. Satanists acknowledge truth peacefully.

Mumu dry form Satanist,
you are really insane, if not, you will not be addressing me as a guy.....that shows that u are really mad. mind u,and go and write today's date down,u will never in ur life have handsome baby.i will not reply u again but what I said shall come to pass.we Satanists don't joke with babies and even animals.i intend to give u my phone numbers but I will not bcs by d time the evil start to befall u,u will want me for apology.not everybody u see on nairaland is/are ur mates.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2016
Berlynn:

i have a rubber proof head what ever u say bounces back to you cheesy cool biggerDAheadMountain

Shut the fûck up, bîtch!!! undecided angry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Johnsown1(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2016
Whats the news about this picture,instagram stuff.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by ephi123(f): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
They really have their priorities straight.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Satanist1:
you are really insane, if not, you will not be addressing me as a guy.....that shows that u are really mad. mind u,and go and write today's date down,u will never in ur life have handsome baby.i will not reply u again but what I said shall come to pass.we Satanists don't joke with babies and even animals.i intend to give u my phone numbers but I will not bcs by d time the evil start to befall u,u will want me for apology.not everybody u see on nairaland is/are ur mates.

Hahahaha, guy, I'm a spiritual Satanists. Satanists don't fight themselves nor are Satanists proud bastards like u are because they have very high level of spiritual enlightenment, and if you really were a satanist you should have known from me merely talking to you.

People like you are the one who make Satan looks evil by this rubbish, now, your words are repelled by my aura and I'm forever protected by father Satan as that, I call on my GD to reverse that statement back to you in 100 folds. You will be the one to eat those words. Bet that.

Mofo.
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Babe, yes now. A good cook that washes Indomie before cooking now embarassed
no nah....embarassedI normally fry it before cooking it undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
no nah....embarassedI normally fry it before cooking it undecided

Oh, that's why I said you're a good cook cos you really took your time preparing a meal for me cool kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh, that's why I said you're a good cook cos you really took your time preparing a meal for me cool kiss
awwww you make me wanna cry cry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
awwww you make me wanna cry cry

Oops, is that the cry of joy honey?? kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Kobicove(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why do people feel they need to drag innocent kids into social media? angry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oops, is that the cry of joy honey?? kiss
Yes nah grin grin...it's been a while nah....how have you been
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
Yes nah grin grin...it's been a while nah....how have you been

I'm fine but I guess I'll be doing more fine if you were to be here with me babe embarassed

How about yourself honey?? kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'm fine but I guess I'll be doing more fine if you were to be here with me babe embarassed

How about yourself honey?? kiss
I've been so busy with school stuffs....my exam starts next week wednesday...I'll be gone for awhile....I'll miss you cry
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
I've been so busy with school stuffs....my exam starts next week wednesday...I'll be gone for awhile....I'll miss you cry

I'll miss you too honey embarassed

BTW, I wish you all the very best in your examinations, Suzan fighting!!! cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

I'll miss you too honey embarassed

BTW, I wish you all the very best in your examinations, Suzan fighting!!! cool
fighting oppa!!! cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
fighting oppa!!! cheesy

Oppa means Brother now embarassed

I'm I like a brother to you??
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oppa means Brother now embarassed

I'm I like a brother to you??
it also means 'boo' nah
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
it also means 'boo' nah

No OoO, I ain't believing that honey embarassed
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No OoO, I ain't believing that honey embarassed

oraeboni means brother nah,adjusshi means uncle
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by McBrooklyn(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
suzan404:
oraeboni means brother nah,adjusshi means uncle

OK sweet!! kiss

Seems you're into Korean nowadays cool
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Diiverexii(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
you have an health concern you wanna ask about? diiverexii. is the right place to go! you are a click away from getting answers !!
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
doveda:
I can't wait for this marriage to end
please check ur mail
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by notoriousbabe: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dem just dey expose the innocent boy to their village witches and wizards
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by Came: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
" my only hope" May God forgive you. This accolade should only be for God if one is a Christian .
Re: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro 3month Son Gets His Own Social Media Account by oluwashedy: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2016
And I ask. Would the son continue using this social media account when he's of age?... Yeyebrities and their lifestyle sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Mother's Day - Shares Pictures / Churchill Olakunle Oladunni: Vanguard Personality Of The Week: My True Story / Linda Ejiofor's Lookalike. Striking Resemblance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.