Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Mike Bamiloye: Advice For Single Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Bamiloye: Advice For Single Ladies. (652 Views)

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Advice For Single Successful Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mike Bamiloye: Advice For Single Ladies. by maggilove(f): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
This advice is by Mike Bamiloye to single sisters on one of the comments he got from his wedding anniversary testimony:
MY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DAY TESTIMONY.
In one of the comments,
Somebody said the Testimony of Faith is an encouragement to some Sisters to get married to Jobless brothers who would only profess to be living by Faith.
But I said, I was not jobless at the time I got married. I was already in full time drama ministry at the time I got married.
We had already held the 1st National Festival of Christian Drama - "HARVEST '87" (1987); and also held the 2 National Festival of Christian Drama in May 1988, "HARVEST '88"; in addition to several drama outreaches before our wedding day. I mentioned that we even had a drama outreach a week after our wedding. So, I was not jobless.
So, when there is a solid counsel for a sister not to marry a jobless brother;
WE BROTHERS WITH SOLID VISIONS AND SHARP MINISTERIAL FOCUS FOR THE FUTURE ARE NOT PART OF THOSE WHO ARE JOBLESS, EVEN THOUGH THE TANGIBLE MONEY MAY NOT BE THERE TO DO MANY THINGS....THAT IS WHERE THE FAITH-FACTOR COMES IN.
So, Sisters, wait for such Brothers....Brothers with Jobs ministerial or Job Spiritual....or Job Professional....
However, A Brother with Mission to fulfill God's Purpose in Life is the Best.
SO, when there is a solid counsel for Sisters not to marry a jobless man: it is out of Genuine Concern.
IT MEANS:
Don't marry a man who has no Vision of Missions to carry out for God.
Don't MARY a Brother who has no tangible Direction for fulfilling the Counsel and Purpose of God in Life.
Don't ever MARY a A MAN WHO WANT TO MAKE IT FAST....because Fast Food don't ever satisfy.
MARRY A MAN WITH ENDURING VISIONS...AND TANGIBLE DIRECTIONS...
Sisters, Marry a Man with Visions...
And not a Man with Televisions...
because Televisions may spoil and get outdated,
But a Man with Visions will buy several Televisions and make people watch you in their Televisions.
- MIKE BAMILOYE...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Advice For Single Ladies. by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Abeeeeg, weerrrrisdis man with enduring vision? grin

(1) (Reply)

Breastfeeding In Church, Good Or Bad? (my Experience And Opinion) / See What This Guy Wrote About Lindaikejisocial. / Four Reasons Why You Are "Undateable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.