Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian (32928 Views)

Aisha Buhari & President Buhari Smile In New Picture / "Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by situationroom: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2016
with strangers or not.. it won't still favour my region SS so shud I b bothered
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sadiqabuch: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wednesday, 12 October 2016
We are fighting government not people- shi'a in funtua
Speaking to the shi'ite youths leaders in funtua katsina state,
Naijagut media reporters was at kasuwan mata funtua where our reporter Andrew Daniel Shuaibu met the youths leader mallam Ibrahim Maiyadi.
mai yadi made it clear to the reporter that so far they have lost four shi'ite brothers and 3women injured.
Interviewing him maiyadi said they are out to protest for the release of their leader Sheik Ibrahim Zakzakky.
Saying they are out to fight government and not people in town.
Maiyadi says " we must fight this government even if it will take our lives"

Report: Andrew Daniel Shuaibu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by aalangel(f): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceomike:

http://guardian.ng/news/president-buhari-surrounded-by-strangers-says-wife/

It worries us. Who is "us"? Are you part of the system?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by basingstoke: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
judahh:
Advise who? You forget he's deaf? Him no de hia word

But I heared he did ear transplant. And that his ears were replaced with those of elephant so that he can hear better. Oh sorry not the Two ears, only the right,no the left , no I think it is both of them

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by ABsI1: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
ojdollars:

Why not advice your husband to do the right thing?
She does o. But you know the man's ears are infected so he can't hear neither can he listen at all. As good as D E A F

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Reference(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
Every president/prime from Tafawa Balewa to Buhari II has been accused of kowtowing to perceive sycophants within. By 2019 all the blame will be on them and the President like all before him will be absolved of direct blame.

'Oh, he was a nice man, it was the people around him'. Same ol song since 1960. Shows we have not progressed as a nation.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
By 2019, we will work with our SS/SE brothers to kick buhari out of aso rock. No one dares Tinubu and survives, even Dino's punishment is postponed
Finally, you're saying what it should be!!!

Please tell those who always pour scorn on igbos on this thread like aressa, omenka/progressive01, sarrki, sukkot and the likes that this is the only way forward!

Cc: firefire, blueto

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Sibrah: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
ceeethru:
but I think the division was created by Buhari himself , Does anyone remember the 5 % and 97 % dichotomy? That is the greatest division in the history of Nigeria...
5% + 97% = 102%. Commonsense isn't so common again.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 12:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Finally, you're saying what it should be!!!

Please tell those who always pour scorn on igbos on this thread like aressa, omenka/progressive01, sarrki, sukkot and the likes that this is the only way forward!

Cc: firefire, blueto
bro, but i dont want to kick buhari out of office. i like buhari and his anti-corruption campaign undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by naijaboy756: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
go and ask Buhari. However he arrived @ that. He is the author

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by engrchykae(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
alanposh:

nkea bu confirm okpoooo ajaaa!

abok! onye ori enwego onu okwu!

onye agwara ya ga school ojuu.. obia kwue okwu,imara Na ako Na uche koro ya...

oyaaaa naraa ako Na uche IJN..

EZI BIDA ROAD
Obi adiro gi nma,chai were nwayo biko

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
sukkot:
bro, but i dont want to kick buhari out of office. i like buhari and his anti-corruption campaign undecided
And for you corruption is only embezzlement and bribery, right?

I dey laugh you...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
If you still don't understand the 97% and 5% theory as propounded by your god Buhari, then you should not be quoting others who do.

Why not Google it up and find out?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by eph12(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
ojdollars:

Why not advice your husband to do the right thing?
What's the right thing? Giving people portfolios to compensate them or appointing people based on qualifications and experience? I thought those that fought for Buhari then did so for the common good of the country and not expecting some profits
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by arisanate(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
Better go and continue with your marriage with north oo.. Leave SE AND SS alone.. Una too de betray people. tufiakwa tongue tongue tongue
patriotic9jaboy:
By 2019, we will work with our SS/SE brothers to kick buhari out of aso rock. No one dares Tinubu and survives, even Dino's punishment is postponed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by cyrilamx(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Oluwabusobomi:
Advice your f*cking dullard husband to do the needful
your bf is more a dullard still sagging his pants. He can never attain to the position Buhari attained when he was still in his youth.
Go tru buhari's profile and find out u dating even a slowpoke as a bf. What fish brain is meant for just how to give a Mouth Action and nothing else.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by kinibigdeal(m): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
F**cking Husband. Has he f**ck you before or you one of is cuncubines
Oluwabusobomi:
Advice your f*cking dullard husband to do the needful
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by ceeethru(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
You should ask buhari...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by kinibigdeal(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
When did you became the mouth piece for Buhari. You must be from Kwara queuing up daily chanting ''Oloyeeee'' for daily Oloye's congo of garri
cyrilamx:
your bf is more a dullard still sagging his pants. He can never attain to the position Buhari attained when he was still in his youth.
Go tru buhari's profile and find out u dating even a slowpoke as a bf. What fish brain is meant for just how to give a Mouth Action and nothing else.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Sibrah: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
If you still don't understand the 97% and 5% theory as propounded by your god Buhari, then you should not be quoting others who do.

Why not Google it up and find out?
You mean you copy n paste from google?
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by nothingspoil70: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
houstonia:

What do you think the right thing is, compensating sycophants? You're joking. They sold Nigeria thinking they could be friends with the north and get duely compensated at the end of the day. Oga she has said it all, you can ask the SE, they have had more experience in dealing with the north, “the north do not assimilate as the French” hence a non northerner remains a complete stranger for as long as it be. Let the rumors, battle, hating begin. People fail to realize that things will only get worse. As it stands this country can only expect the worst. Just being realistic. I don't see a happy ending

WELL DONE DOOMSDAY PROPHET
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by ezemme(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
after having a deep thought about of our ministers, all I can figure out was that they were all appointed by the president and APC party, and I think is based on the financial role most if them played during his campaign..Also many appointed post is done by him and his party based on the reasons best known to them... I totally disagree with the First lady's statement
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by millhouse: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
The strangers have arrived
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Sibrah: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why not you explain?
ceeethru:
You should ask buhari...
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by toggy: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Strangers indeed!!
Have you forgotten that some of this strangers gave him their mandates? Was he not a stranger to them?
They bought this strange position he is occupying right now.
Leadership is not a right, it is a privilege. when you do the right thing you will have peace of mind.
Please Nigeria should remain a united and progressive country. No single citizen of this country should be seen as a "stranger".
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sibrah:
You mean you copy n paste from google?
Okay. Do some research into it and find out why Buhari propounded that abhorable theory.

Or you'll tell me that you don't trust the internet too?
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by abu12: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
aisha is scared of what will will happen 2them if tinibu bid them farewell. She knws that d chief of staff 2 d president & some few cabal have taken charger of APC, whreby d likes of kogi governor without voters card, bcoming a governor in preference 2 tinibu candidate. Tinibu work 4 d party but he is not benefiting frm d same party he work 4. Aisha is refering 2 tinibu political predicament

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Ryabcool(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
stop this rubbish.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Sibrah: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Okay. Do some research into it and find out why Buhari propounded that abhorable theory.

Or you'll tell me that you don't trust the internet too?
How did u conclude i don't trust you? You are unstable bros.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by Reference(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Once again, by 2019 everyone will be demystified. We will all realise that a hundred substitutions cannot make Wolverhampton Wanderers win the Champions League. If the system is wack, it is wack. Restructure Nigeria now.
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by afla: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
SOME WHO DON'T HAVE VOTERS CARD LIKE YAHAYA BELLO ARE GOVERNOR IN KOGI! THANKS TO AISHA POWER SO PLEASE WHAT IS THIS WOMAN YARNING
Re: Aisha Buhari: President Buhari Surrounded By ‘Strangers' - Guardian by sukkot: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
And for you corruption is only embezzlement and bribery, right?

I dey laugh you...
what else is corruption ? do tell oh ye enlightened one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election / Senator Dino Melaye Sings At AY Show, Says "Don't Laugh oooo". See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.