Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) (1479 Views)

Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Nigerian Man Buys A Benz For His Ex-girlfriend, Explains Why (photos) / Which One Has Bigger PenĂ¯s ? and why ? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by ohn1759: 9:09am On Oct 12, 2016
Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why?
Back home in Naija,naija men like to boast,brag and show off to attract ladies.But abroad,e it UK,Ireland,US,Canada,Australia,I have been so disappointed to see the kind of white chics naija men date, No disrespect,why is it that naija men can't date decent and beautiful white babes?They are always seen with the UGLY ONES!Is it that they don't have liver to chase fine babes or is that power change hands?

I met this Yoruba guy on a train, Apparently,he must be new in London.Saw him eying this fine Oyibo babe and for once in my life,was impressed that at least bobo get level, Funny enough,he surveyed the environment before he approached the babe.As he said 'Hi',and the babe changed her countenance,Bobo liver cut and he just asked the babe, 'Where is the way to the 'Buckingham Palace?, Chai,I weak, See my brother,well dressed,cute face,as liver cut.
Damn,na wetin be the problem with naija men and complex?Somebody help me.And when they come back to naija,person no go hear word from them,
#PalmGossip

Re: QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by jyomite(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Lool grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by 2know1: 9:13am On Oct 12, 2016
hahahahahhaha grin

1 Like

Re: QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by makelove2m(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2016
GREEN CARD BY ANY MEANS,,,,,,,,,,,,COUNTRY HARD SHAAAAAh

1 Like

Re: QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2016
Naija guys can stand their ground in terms of toasting fine young oyibo babes , but u dont stand to gain anything from them . With the older ones u gain both paper and some cash to send home. U only date young ones if u are a student cos u are not under any pressure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QUESTION Of The Day: Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (photos) by pahars(m): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Its part of hustle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage @ First Sight / I Sincerely Wish To Marry A Nairalander, No Jokes Or Schemes. / Dating A Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.