Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. (1575 Views)

Bible Verses And Quotes To Encourage You In Trying Times / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here / Bible Believers Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by swaggzo(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2016
I'm waiting..
Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2016
swaggzo:
All Right, gather round.... Let's have some religious fun.
cool

The other illiterate son the greatgrand abokki (Mohammed) thrashed the other place with his foolishness. undecided

THAT LOOKED LIKE MA MEHN "LOSSER01" IN DISGUISE.. tongue
Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2016
ALL TIME FAVORITE wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
THIS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2016
HARDMIRROR IS NOAH'S BIGGEST FAN grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2016
"I was raised secular, it honestly surprised me when I found out some adults actually did believe deities were real."

- /u/BuccaneerRex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2016
"Love and respect all people. Hate and destroy all faith."
- Penn Jillette

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2016
"Believing there's no God means I can't really be forgiven except by kindness and faulty memories. That's good; it makes me want to be more thoughtful. I have to try to treat people right the first time around.”

-Penn Jillette

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
"It is no longer the era of sword. It is the era of economy, human rights, science and technology which Islam and any other religion is unable to provide."

- Ammar Anwer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
"Religions name was/is used for segregate the humanity in different culture, race, creed and gender, Its not a blessing, Its a curse".

-Capslocked grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
"I think in a time before science, religion was relevant in that it offered up an explanation for the things unknown. Once science came around and begin offering up much better (factual) explanations, religion has largely lost its relevancy."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2016
“I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.”

— Richard Dawkins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016

“Man has been here 32,000 years. That it took a hundred million years to prepare the world for him is proof that that is what it was done for. I suppose it is. I dunno. If the Eiffel tower were now representing the world’s age, the skin of paint on the pinnacle-knob at its summit would represent man’s share of that age; & anybody would perceive that that skin was what the tower was built for. I reckon they would. I dunno.”
“There are those who scoff at the school boy, calling him frivolous and shallow. Yet it was the schoolboy who said, “Faith is believing what you know ain’t so.””

-Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in ghosts.
I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in preachers.
I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in Allah.
I don't believe in Jesus, or Santa, nor Spiderman.

.. I just believe in me, proper reasoning, the constant use of common sense,... and that the Earth is flat, plus there's no Mars or moon landing.

-Capslocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2016
"I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It's just that the translations have gone wrong."

-John Lennon

1 Like

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2016
“Question with boldness even the existence of God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.”

–Thomas Jefferson

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2016
SHAME ON YOU ADULTS AND YOUR ADULTHOOD..
WITHOUT INDOCTRINATION THE KIDS ARE MORE SENSIBLE THAN YOU. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2016
I'M GONNA SCORE AN A IN PARENTING.. FOR REAL.
MY KIDS WON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT SANTA. NOT FROM ME AT LEAST.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2016

HERE'S THE HEAVENLY FATHER HIMSELF WITH A FULL BUCKET OF APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE CREW MEMBERS. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2016
WE'VE BEEN LIED TO ABOUT EVERYTHING. SOMETIMES I WONDER IF 2 + 2 REALLY EQUALS 4. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by Niflheim(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
"Religious people and donkeys: A donkey is a simple creature, it would follow a carrot on a stick, but it is still capable, even with its most basic of intellect, of determining when there is no carrot."-----John Kelly Ireland
Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Niflheim:

"Religious people and donkeys: A donkey is a simple creature, it would follow a carrot on a stick, but it is still capable, even with its most basic of intellect, of determining when there is no carrot."-----John Kelly Ireland

1 Like

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M GONNA SCORE AN A IN PARENTING.. FOR REAL.

MY KIDS WON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT SANTA.
NOT FROM ME AT LEAST.
That meme is Straight out of the faulty books of the self esteem movement.
This one below is better:
"Your are wonderful! You have your flaws as does everyone else. But you know what my child? It is alright."
Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

"Your are wonderful! You have your flaws as does everyone else. But you know what my child? It is alright."

NOW THAT'S A CLASSIC!

1 Like

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CoolUsername: 3:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia...

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
CoolUsername:
Meanwhile, in Saudi Arabia...

ISLAM IS THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION, TRUE.

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CoolUsername: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ISLAM IS THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION, TRUE.

Moderates vs extremists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Believers; Memes And Quotes Here. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
CoolUsername:

Moderates vs extremists.
BUSINESS IS BUSINESS AND IT'S STRICTLY FINANCIAL.

(1) (Reply)

GOFAMINT 2017 Annual Convention "A New Beginning" / Victory Over Self 2017 RCCG CONGRESS TALK 1 / “The Bamiloyes” Adorable Photo Of Mike Bamiloye And The Full House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.