Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF (2752 Views)

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2016
this looks pathetic but with God...

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Laveda(f): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2016
Hope he owns a bike or something?

1 Like

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by RoyalBlak007: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2016
not even up to my daily
.airtime bill grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Kenzico(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
cry[color=]how pathetic [/color]
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2016
Saving for a car abi bicycle?
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Oscar4real(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin
I hope its this type of new modern range Rover

1 Like

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by jejemanito: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
not even up to my daily
.airtime bill grin

Great. What Else Would You Like Us Know? grin

2 Likes

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Topestbilly(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2016
LoL.....

Send your account details.
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2016
grin

Yes.... Men shud start saving like him... Every cent counts... cheesy
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin grin na next 20 years things.
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2016
grin grin cheesy

Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2016
Toy car? maybe one day
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:
Hope he owns a bike or something?

No... He repairs bike
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
not even up to my daily
.airtime bill grin

grin
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Laveda(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2016
piperson:

No... He repairs bike

angry Tell him to buy a bag of garri with it.
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
firstking01:
Saving for a car abi bicycle?

range rover 2017 edition
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2016
Oscar4real:
grin grin

I hope its this type of new modern range Rover

that's Hilux nau

his is range rover
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
LoL.....

Send your account details.

lol

I'll email u his acct details
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Laveda:

angry Tell him to buy a bag of garri with it.

Winch hafa grin
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yes.... Men shud start saving like him... Every cent counts... cheesy

u've spoken like a wise woman grin
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Piercedclit:
cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin grin na next 20 years things.

e fit no reach 20 yrs sef
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Newbeginnings(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Interesting
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by firstking01(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2016
piperson:

range rover 2017 edition
Smh, you go save titilailaigrin
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
piperson:

u've spoken like a wise woman grin

Life is getting harder this days boo... Spend money wisely... cheesy
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by RoyalBlak007: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2016
jejemanito:

Great. What Else Would You Like Us Know? grin

and who
are you? .
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Laveda(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Winch hafa grin

grin Sweetz, I dey o... How your matter?
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2016
You'll get there one day grin

Toy car ba?
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 12, 2016
grinwhen you buy am.. I need free transportation to new site oh..
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinwhen you buy am.. I need free transportation to new site oh..

you already know bro,,No more treking,,,not even from LT1 to LT3,,,we drive all day cheesy
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 10:13am On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
You'll get there one day grin

Toy car ba?

lmao

ur left eye dia grin
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by piperson(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Life is getting harder this days boo... Spend money wisely... cheesy

I'll always keep that in mind kiss
Re: See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2016
piperson:

lmao
ur left eye dia grin
gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ / How To Know A Lez / Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.