Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness (11375 Views)

Ndigbo In Nigeria: History Is My Witness By Joe Igbokwe / "One Meal A Day": The Only Promise Buhari Has Fulfilled - Reno Omokri / Ondo PDP Guber Candidate, Jimoh Ibrahim Has Secretly Met President Buhari Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Dinobi77: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
although I supported him during the election n encouraged others to vote for him not cos i hated GEJ, but i wasnt sure pdp was up n doing. Now my kinsmen who warned me, were shoutin to high heavens re now mocking me, n i cnt defend myself nor pmb i supported. Truly, i v lost hope, confidence with him, n am full of regrets cos as a bizman i knw what we r passing tru. I still pray for him to succeed.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Johnsown1(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Ok,next
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by daywatcher: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2016
I don't take seriously anybody that uses quotes from a holy book to strengthen their argument

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Auntielinda(f): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2016
Auto.
Laffing in spain
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Aroh48(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
May be is your prayers that is making him to be behaving like a dullard.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by AKMoney1(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
My own na 100 times a day grin cheesy

Check my signature abeg
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by KiziitoKennel(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Dey have started again.. Abi undecided
Meanwhile today is my birthday.. Nairalanders oya hit me up with likes cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by TeamSimple(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2016
The prayer could be for him to fail. Just saying tho.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Aroh48(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
Dinobi77:
although I supported him during the election n encouraged others to vote for him not cos i hated GEJ, but i wasnt sure pdp was up n doing. Now my kinsmen who warned me, were shoutin to high heavens re now mocking me, n i cnt defend myself nor pmb i supported. Truly, i v lost hope, confidence with him, n am full of regrets cos as a bizman i knw what we r passing tru. I still pray for him to succeed.
Bro take heart.There is no more wailing form.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by dunkem21(m): 11:45am On Oct 12, 2016
I do also. I also pray for Nigeria thrice a day. cool
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Miladi(f): 11:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Yes, there's nothing wrong with a justifiable criticism from a better informed person to a lesser informed one. However, there's everything wrong when a petty person derives pleasure in disparaging his superior or any other person that holds contrary views, traits or opinions to his.

It's a conventional wisdom that conceited people revels in disparaging others who're better off than them in all ramifications, when issues beyond their comprehension are discussed or presented before them.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by jodavid(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Aroh48:
Bro take heart.There is no more wailing form.

A research is ongoing for the antidote of your zombie prob.

Stay put.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by oxygen004: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2016
Ino dia
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by mizzpweety(f): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2016
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by murtalaa(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2016
"The lord is my witness". Convenient.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by double0seven(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
corrupt money-thieving fornicating politician be forming Pastor.

who needs your prayer wey no fit pass the roof of your talk less of getting to heaven.

and I will don't believe him anyway.

this man is a liar.

even till now, in the face insurmountable evidence, he would have us believe that GEJ was never corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by ndcide(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hope he's not praying Ps 109:8 Because he didn't tell us his prayer point.
I pray for Buhari too.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Kangol99(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
K
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by focus7: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Reno Omokiri is a hypocrite.

why did he not chastise or criticise Jonathan but chose to play the sycophant around him when he was looting the country and encouraged corruption everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Colynho3d(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by focus7: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dinobi77:
The truth of it was that you never supported nor voted Buhari, you are only here to score some cheap points so that the anti-Buharis here will hit you some likes.

Is only the bias and unreasonable minds that says he is not seeing what Buhari is is doing or regret voting for him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Abugab(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
To pray for him is one and the type of prayer you pray for him is another.
The Reno I know will pray for PMB's failure so that his dooms day prophesies will be justified.

This opinion is devoid of politics but on the person of Reno.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by promise4040: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
With or without your prayer, PMB shall succeed.
**** At least try to get his point even if u cannot read in-between the lines. He didn't say PMB succeeds only thru his prayers but that PMB is not immune to constructive criticism. Don't comment just because u have one GPRS phone.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Goke7: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pastor Reno, have you finished praying for yourself and your family? That's where your prayers are needed the most at this time

You need to pray that you are not like that judge who did not notice any bank alert of our yams entering his account.

Reno pray o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Udstar(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
There is somebody here, something has been telling you to ask for my account details and do some lovely transfers. It is not late yet!!!.. stop struggling with it.
Ask for it NOW and receive divine testimony !!!

The hardship is REAL!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by 7lives: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
blueto:
Gbam!

But the problem with APC traducers is the incessant and unsolicited criticisms, they criticized Jonathan's administration when they were the opposition party, and now they are still uphold such criticisms even when they are now the ruling party. The moment people begin to see and project others as the sole cause of their failures, the moment their performance begin to decline.

It is a pity that some people have decided to tag anyone who dissenters and opposes the flaws and contraventions of this govt as a wailer.

Because I dislike PDP'S MAL-ADMINISTRATION AND VOTED THEM OUT DOES NOT MAKE ME THEIR ENEMY, NO ONE CAN FORCE JUNK DOWN MY THROAT IF I CAN STOP IT, so call me anything you like na you get your keyboard.
" WHOEVER WANTS TO CONVINCE ME THAT POOR ELECTRICITY AND THE RELOCATION OF SO MANY PRODUCTION CONCERNS TO GHANA AT THE EXPENSE OF NIGERIANS " is actually the fault of ordinary job seekers in Nigeria should speak up so that the ANGER OF GOD CAN CONSUME THEM.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
This guy again.......who doesn't pray for Buhari? We prayed for Jonathan too but where result? pls lemme eat well o....ma first chow since yesterday morning; make una come join me o
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by kiddkash(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Young03:
video of him praying for buhari or...he just need attention
isn't that hypocrisy undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by nonso84(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
A ga aju onye!
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by kmax4ril: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
I like this man, his level of maturity and politeness is exclusive. He's so honest with reality. God will never let Buhari be our President if HE loathe it. Hate has always been our first thought even though it has never solve any of our misfortunes.
Re: Reno Omokri: I Pray For Buhari Twice A Day… The Lord Is My Witness by ZombieMYND44: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
PassingShot:
With or without your prayer, PMB shall succeed.

I wonder who gives a hoot about his useless inconsequential prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Oshogbo / President Buhari Departs Abuja For AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos) / The Economy Just Got More Turbulent - Punch Editorial Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.