Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... (1793 Views)

Post 4 Words Every Woman Wants Whispered In Her Ears / What If You Get This Outfit As A Gift On Vals Day From Bae / 10 Exciting Things Every Girl Wants To Hear From Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ladies,here are a few words your man wish you tell him more frequently...

1. Will you eat?
Whether it’s food or food

2. I’ll pay bae
Don’t worry baby, I got it

3. You can watch go and watch EPL with the boys

4. Your friends are so cool but you’re the coolest among them all
I mean

5. Babe, it’s not about your money …

6. Babe, i bought these adidas originals for you

7. You’re a monster in bed

8. Babe, you don’t have to buy me the new iPhone 7 …
Aww!

9. You can play PS4 or Xbox all day
… I bought you the new Fifa 17

10. Food is ready
Once again, whether it’s food or food

11. You smell good baby
Dude! you’re so in there ….

12. Happy birthday, I bought a gift for you
… it’s not socks nor handkerchief

13. I’m preparing your favorite food tonight
All sorts of ideas come to mind …

14. We should start a business together towards our future
She’s the one

15. Babe, let’s forget the club/party and cuddle
Awww!

16. I don’t care about all the girls you like on IG

17. I’ve seen all the girls you’re flirting with on social media but I don’t care, i trust you
Even though no man will ever hear these words ….

18. Babe, let’s forget about eating out, i”ll make dinner

19. You’re the best guy I’ve ever dated
… and genuinely mean it

20. Size, money and looks don’t matter

True or nay guys?
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Laveda(f): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why Tf would I say all that?

I mean overlooking his flirting and all of that?!
Why won't I care? undecided

angry BS!

1 Like

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
grin

I juz hope they don't know everything tat was written here are all nothing but lies wink

1 Like

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
TBH I'll cheat on that kind of bae..

1 Like

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Where you wan see this kind bae? undecided
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
Where you wan see this kind bae? undecided

we are all over the place na,we are everywhere...you just need to work harder to get us.

lol

1 Like

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by littlewonders: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maybe I need to fall in love to get a feel.
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tiny23:

we are all over the place na,we are everywhere...you just need to work harder to get us.

lol

Is that so?

Ello bae then
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by freeman95(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
yes a girl once told me all these stuffs back in 1921 .... in my dreams

1 Like

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Presh900(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
exciting indeed especially thah no4...
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:

Is that so?
Ello bae then

oops!

I'm already taken
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Ejimaa: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
your opinion noted
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Loyalblak007(f): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
angry
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
#ass licking#if u do that,he will take u for granted...sometimes,it is good to be tough or stubborn so he will appreciate u instead of worshipping him like a demi god..
P.S nobody shld quote me
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tiny23:

oops!

I'm already taken
Well, goalposts have keepers, but strikers still score
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:

Well, goalposts have keepers, but strikers still score

lol
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by stephnkem22: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
story na 4 naija
like our page be like bae https://www.facebook.com/blikebae/
more funny stuff

Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
4 and 9 is practically impossible... 7. He must be mandingo... 8. Never 17. Op u must be mad 20. Even God would find it difficult to change dat
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
17. Op u must be mad

You must be sick in the head for that,can't you do without being stupid?
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tiny23:

Ladies,here are a few words your man wish you tell him more frequently...

1. Will you eat?
Whether it’s food or food

2. I’ll pay bae
Don’t worry baby, I got it

3. You can watch go and watch EPL with the boys

4. Your friends are so cool but you’re the coolest among them all
I mean

5. Babe, it’s not about your money …

6. Babe, i bought these adidas originals for you

7. You’re a monster in bed

8. Babe, you don’t have to buy me the new iPhone 7 …
Aww!

9. You can play PS4 or Xbox all day
… I bought you the new Fifa 17

10. Food is ready
Once again, whether it’s food or food

11. You smell good baby
Dude! you’re so in there ….

12. Happy birthday, I bought a gift for you
… it’s not socks nor handkerchief

13. I’m preparing your favorite food tonight
All sorts of ideas come to mind …

14. We should start a business together towards our future
She’s the one

15. Babe, let’s forget the club/party and cuddle
Awww!

16. I don’t care about all the girls you like on IG

17. I’ve seen all the girls you’re flirting with on social media but I don’t care, i trust you
Even though no man will ever hear these words ….

18. Babe, let’s forget about eating out, i”ll make dinner

19. You’re the best guy I’ve ever dated
… and genuinely mean it

20. Size, money and looks don’t matter

True or nay guys?
Id say a big NAY
speak for yourself man
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
So funny cheesy grin
Re: 20 Exciting Words Every Man Wish To Hear From Bae... by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tiny23:

What if the man u desire is the one that comes your way, would you risk playing hard to get?

lol

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Been Attracted To Your Girlfriend's Sister? How Did You Handle That? / Can I Find Love Here / 10 Romantic Guinness World Records 2017!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.