Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) (33458 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / Nuhu Ribadu, Hamid Ali Tipped To Replace Magu At EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
basingstoke:
... And Give Buhari medal for using fake result

kk i give him

do u kno where he got the result
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by Iko5000: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
[b]and Tinubu and Fashola and the rest are clean right .[[/b]
quote author=Badtman post=50138224]IPOB are born to defend Looters [/quote]
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by AfroBlue(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
don't fall for it efcc!

handle what you can handle without starting a huge conflict!

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by delishpot: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Politics and it's wahala.

I like this. Looking forward to the probes that will follow Bubu's clique after their tenure. The cycle is gonna continue. God would use them to fight and torment each other. grin grin grin grin
Na so dem go dey probe dey go.

Probe me I probe you o
Oh yeah
The thing wey you dey find o
You go see am today
If I dey run before o
I no run any more

Me I am liking this.
Re: Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) by zik4ever: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
vodutive:

99% of all these so called human organisations are scams, if their cause was genuine why would you pay people to protest? The scam (or business) is to make a name for yourself by hijacking a cause, paying street urchins to protest (the investment) and hope that government will settle you with some contract or political post ( the reward). Daniel Kanu of YEAA (million man march) was the originator of rent-a-crowd in the late 1990s. This is straight out of Daniel Kanu's playbook. It's the model unscrupulous hustlers have been copying since.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Kanu
You so nailed it bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked / Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.