Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment (36837 Views)

'Who Is Toke Makinwa?' - John Boyega Reacts To Toke Makinwa’s Assault Story / Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Maximus85(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wow, who is this guy?

Saying that many Nigerians don't have the cognitive depth to understand that trash toke said. Girls should draw tattoo, have one night stand? Is she mad?
If I know my opinion will be misinterpreted and thus be misleading, it's better I keep my rubbish to myself.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by yedidiah(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
I came here hoping Freeze will be sensible for once. But again, he just dashed my hopes.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by chidextec: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
What is one night stand? undecided
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
What's this one saying? Is he drunk or something? This Freeze is totally sensless. I can't even comprehend the jargons he typed up there
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by CravingChic: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
What do you expect from a dumb nitwit like her...instead of her to give the youths of today better advice from her life's experience...well I gess she hasnt learnt anything from her experience either. You can't give what you dont have. Dumbfuck. I don't blame her, na social media cause am.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by handsam(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah bro...Might be going back soon though. Wanna give a "hit back" on the bastard that locked me up angry

When the thread go open boss! grin

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by shumuel(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
bettercreature:
She is advicing ladies to do what she probably did to the extent that she is finding it difficult to concieve and single at old age
She's actually trying to help UNICEFF to reduce Nigerias population as she want more ladies to end up like her
Only foooooooooolz will listen to this lady.Daddy freeze is just seeking attention nothing special about him

She is just running out of ideas, nothing more to Vlog about undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by EdDave(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN RADIO AND TV PRESENTERS WERE ROLE MODELS.
SO DISAPPOINTING undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by chijioke17(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Did i? I am not even understanding.
chai, see wetin osogbo +kwale weed dey cause
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
freeze is an empty headed dude na, the other day on his show he sayn it was written in d bible that people can use their tithe to buy alcohol. according to him, no one should give tithes to churches. i wonder if deuteronomy is the only passage in his bible that talks about tithing. he talks like he lacks cognitive reasoning ability.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by buffalowings: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
The night stand I know dey inside bedroom.

I don't know what they are talking about angry cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Holuhwahpehlumi(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Daddy freeze be giving his daughter's dis type of advice wen going to college....
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by shiftback: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
This guy is a joke.

So we need to go into the depths of our cognition to understand something as ludicrous as "hey girlfriend, before you turn 25 make sure you get a tattoo and fvck a couple strangers, only then would you have lived life to the fullest"

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by samsam2019: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Shut up
Wife beater

A weak goat who beats women have no opinion
did he beat you or hit your vagina?

You bloody poocee
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Otunba10(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
This guy bu Anu Mpam
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by yinkeys(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Maximus85:
Wow, who is this guy?

Saying that many Nigerians don't have the cognitive depth to understand that trash toke said. Girls should draw tattoo, have one night stand? Is she mad?
If I know my opinion will be misinterpreted and thus be misleading, it's better I keep my rubbish to myself.
The truth is that he just wants to get it in with her. That's why he's come to her defense full stop.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by hahn(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Shut up
Wife beater

A weak goat who beats women have no opinion

You mean a weak goat that gets beaten up by women
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by goldman777: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Toke makinwa is sexually frustrated can a brother help her bleep her old wrinkled kitty kat so she can have peace of mind and shut up grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by metallisc(m): 2:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Maximus85:
Wow, who is this guy?

with this your comment, it is obvious that you are an example of the people he was referring to! sad
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by metallisc(m): 2:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Many people don't see what toke was trying to say, she may have used the wrong choice of words but if you look closely at what she was saying, she actually was making sense but not with those words.
you early days are the days you get to do all those things you longed for before you get to adult stage.
if you want to play TV games play it to the fullest, if you want to attend parties do it to the fullest, why?
from your 30, it is expected that you are now more mature and so you should do mature things, also you should have gotten married and so cannot do all those things you once longed to do. I don't support doing illegality like having one night stand, for me I usually say before I get married, I must at least give myself a treat by touring certain African countries because by the time u am married, I may not be even to touche the remote control without quarrel with wifey

don't mind nigerians, apart from lacking cognitive depth like freeze mentioned, they also lack a basic understanding of the english language! that's why they keep flocking to churches like slaves because they are being held spellbound by some crappy so-called pastor blurting out twisted english from the scriptures. grin grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by shamecurls(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Once an Olosho, always an Olosho!

Na just freeze e pain me pass for!
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Maximus85(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2016
metallisc:

with this your comment, it is obvious that you are an example of the people he was referring to! sad

You're welcome sir.
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Biddypearl(f): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
she is ranting nonsense... aint decent at all
am not surprised tho
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by dXtro: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2016
Na wa o.
Na good theory sha o.
What I call 'No strings attached'
Re: Freeze Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand" Comment by Codes151(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Toke dey smoke sth very strong always... we don't blame her! Freeze, coming from u, I ain't interested cuz u not any better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Forgives Linda Ikeji After 13 Years / Tonto Dike Shows-off Engagement Ring From Boyfriend (Picture) / Binta Diallo Storms Jada Pollock's Instagram Page To Blast A Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.