Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. (4419 Views)

Huawei’s New Hongmeng OS Reportedly 60 Percent Faster Than Android / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Finally! My Phantom 6 Plus Upgraded To Android 7.1.1 Nougat And HIOS 2.2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Dam5reey(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
stupidity:
i used a nexus 6 device also, forgot to list it among. If truly you have handled i6 and you still think there's nothing spectacular about it, ahhhh!!! Bros, which phone you dey use currently? Don't tell me it's techno infinix or gionee.

I use Gionee...

For your mind... iPhone 6s is the best phone in the world?
Then Apple would have just stopped there... Instead or releeasing 7

What's spectacular about the OS?
Oga park well...

Your post were the same as the post from a tecno phone... So what's the Hype about your OS...
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Reeberry: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
stupidity:
Just bought my first IOS phone, iPhone 6s Plus.

I doff my hat for apple OS. Have used android since the days of gingerbread to nougat. In addition, I have used Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4. None of these phones can match the great executioner, i6 not to talk of i6s plus. I used to beef iPhones users, but I'm now baptized with the Holy Spirit of IOS.

It was just few days ago I layed my fingers on iPhone 4. I was surprised that small thing could be so fast in its operation. Even faster than most samsungs mid/high end smart phones. I quickly dumped my Samsung note 5 and bought this iPhone 6s Plus. I'm never going back to android. I'm not even sure if the new Samsung galaxy note 7 or Samsung galaxy S7 edge can match the powers buried inside a the little iPhone 6s. And yes I have used Samsung S7 edge also.

Wondering how I used all these phones? I'm a gadget freak, I can save every 10 I get just to get the latest powerful phone. Lol.

For those of you asking where I for see android OS 7.0, I use a nexus phone as well. The update came on the phone few days ago, I went on tech radar and read how to force the update on the phone. Nothing special about the the version.
We don't need anybody to tell us your post is full of lies.

Why is it only you that have used all the recent flagship phones?. Picture of your 6s plus.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Reeberry: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
samsam2019:
Some people are just born fools.

These half-witted scumbag just listed like 6 flagship phones. Is he telling us he bought 3 flagship phones in a year or what?

Idiot
Don't mind the bloody liar. That's what those that are using iPhone 4 do says.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by samsam2019: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2016
fowlyansh181:
he might have did, you weren't there. Why the insults? It's what those who are out of Words run to.
he would not get the insults if he wasn't such a tool to begin with.

Is it possible to use like 6 flagship phones that were released within 14 months.

Tw@ts like him get me angry

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by fowlyansh181(m): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2016
samsam2019:
he would not get the insults if he wasn't such a tool to begin with.

Is it possible to use like 6 flagship phones that were released within 14 months.

Tw@ts like him get me angry
you are angry for reasons best known to you.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by samsam2019: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2016
fowlyansh181:
Ok sir
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Don't mind the bloody liar. That's what those that are using iPhone 4 do says.
lol, I nor know why e dey pain you ooo. I bought a phone and changed it within 2weeks. If I see phone with better looks and better specs I change my current one. Even if na two days e last.
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2016
fowlyansh181:
bros thanks o, I Donno why they coming for my head. This your post reeks of maturity.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:

We don't need anybody to tell us your post is full of lies.

Why is it only you that have used all the recent flagship phones?. Picture of your 6s plus.

bros I nor need show you anything. I love gadgets and if I have the money to buy or change my current gadget, nothing stopping me. Even if I change my mobile within a space of two days, it's my pocket not yours.

Na gionee and techno dey cause this comment so. Pm me make I dash you Sony Xperia Z. It's lying around somewhere in my room. Make I find an wait you

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Reeberry: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2016
stupidity:
bros I nor need show you anything. I love gadgets and if I have the money to buy or change my current gadget, nothing stopping me. Even if I change my mobile within a space of two days, it's my pocket not yours.

Na gionee and techno dey cause this comment so. Pm me make I dash you Sony Xperia Z. It's lying around somewhere in my room. Make I find an wait you
Before I PM you, hope you won't fall your hand?

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Mafia4life(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2016
If Op was from iOS down to Android, he will scream the same because of one fact."First time things dey shark for head and e go dey sweet as you dey feel am "

Now let's see if you will end up having just iPhone without Android assisting you.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by sconp: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
lies
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by 2odd(m): 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
Before I PM you, hope you won't fall your hand?
He's lying , if can afford to buy all that flagship phones ,he would have gone for iPhone 7 since ,u can always sense a liar.even the guy wey get slot no use all flagship phones. Unless he's a phone repairer though .

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
stupidity:

i don try pm you oga. If you still have the phone please dash me. Please am sincerely begging you. This my Nokia don tire me. Thanks and Good afternoon
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Stevengold(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided undecided I don't see anything thrilling abt the ios, not even in the post. And u cant compare. To me ios is better compared with bb10 os and not android which can be used to customize ur UI into that of an ios. Bro. Ios no reach android. If ur a good ROM cook, you'll know what I mean.

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Stevengold(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
stupidity:
Just bought my first IOS phone, iPhone 6s Plus.

I doff my hat for apple OS. Have used android since the days of gingerbread to nougat. In addition, I have used Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4. None of these phones can match the great executioner, i6 not to talk of i6s plus. I used to beef iPhones users, but I'm now baptized with the Holy Spirit of IOS.

It was just few days ago I layed my fingers on iPhone 4. I was surprised that small thing could be so fast in its operation. Even faster than most samsungs mid/high end smart phones. I quickly dumped my Samsung note 5 and bought this iPhone 6s Plus. I'm never going back to android. I'm not even sure if the new Samsung galaxy note 7 or Samsung galaxy S7 edge can match the powers buried inside a the little iPhone 6s. And yes I have used Samsung S7 edge also.

Wondering how I used all these phones? I'm a gadget freak, I can save every 10 I get just to get the latest powerful phone. Lol.

For those of you asking where I for see android OS 7.0, I use a nexus phone as well. The update came on the phone few days ago, I went on tech radar and read how to force the update on the phone. Nothing special about the the version.

undecided undecided I don't see anything thrilling abt the ios, not even in the post. And u cant compare. To me ios is better compared with bb10 os and not android which can be used to customize ur UI into that of an ios. Bro. Ios no reach android. If ur a good ROM cook, you'll know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Reeberry: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
stupidity:
lol, I nor know why e dey pain you ooo. I bought a phone and changed it within 2weeks. If I see phone with better looks and better specs I change my current one. Even if na two days e last.
You are a liar.

1 Like

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Reeberry:
You are a liar.
help me beg the dude make him free me one of his phone na. Please na beg I beg oh
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by donhils: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Iphone 6s plus? Mehn that shii is too big.
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 9:18am On Oct 15, 2016
donhils:
Iphone 6s plus? Mehn that shii is too big.
5.5" is bae and best phone size
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by donhils: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2016
jmichlins:
5.5" is bae and best phone size
You'll be surprised when you compare a Samsung or LG 5.5" screen phones with that iPhone 6s plus. You'd realize the iPhone actually looks like a 7" phone.
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2016
donhils:

You'll be surprised when you compare a Samsung or LG 5.5" screen phones with that iPhone 6s plus. You'd realize the iPhone actually looks like a 7" phone.
I have not used any iPhone so I can't tell. So help me beg the op make him give me any of his used android phones
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
@stupidity please if you have any phone that's idle please help me with one. Thanks & good evening
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by mohemos: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4.

You forgot to mention HTC10 #PowerOf10 (My best phone of the year)

How much did you spend on those phones in a year ?
You used almost all Android flagships every year, to verify that drop your gmail account, so that we can check.
If you know that you're not lying, drop your gmail account here for me to show you all the Android devices you've ever used!

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by 2odd(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
mohemos:
Sony Xperia Z to Z2, HTC one M7 to one M9. Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7/ galaxy note 3,4.

You forgot to mention HTC10 #PowerOf10 (My best phone of the year)

How much did you spend on those phones in a year ?
You used almost all Android flagships every year, to verify that drop your gmail account, so that we can check.
If you know that you're not lying, drop your gmail account here for me to show you all the Android devices you've ever used!

He's a pathetic liar
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by mohemos: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
so while una dey fight whether the op don use all them phones, make una join me thank him for sending me 20k this morning to buy phone since him no fit locate the phone him promise to give me. While una dey argue my life don better and am getting a new device once I sight a used phone that I can get with that amount. Once again make una join me thank him

2 Likes

Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by callmelanner(m): 4:00am On Oct 22, 2016
jmichlins:
so while una dey fight
whether the op don use all
them phones, make una join
me thank him for sending me
20k this morning to buy phone
since him no fit locate the phone him promise to give me.
While una dey argue my life
don better and am getting a
new device once I sight a used
phone that I can get with that
amount. Once again make una join me thank him
Evidence or adonbilivit!
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by callmelanner(m): 4:06am On Oct 22, 2016
OP is a pathological liar lipsrsealed, even miss techy the phone geek cannot boast of using all those flagship devices afore-mentioned.
And we are patiently waiting for the day you will change your iphone 6plus to 7 since you change phone every 2 weeks.
You have used all those devices but there are no pictoral Evidence to support your claim! undecided
We aren't as stupid as you think we are!!! cool
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by jmichlins(m): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2016
callmelanner:

Evidence or adonbilivit!
I don't have to prove anything to you so you can swell in your doubt. But if you get better phone you go sell 20k let me know
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by callmelanner(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2016
jmichlins:
I don't have to prove anything to you so you can swell in your doubt. But if you get better phone you go sell 20k let me know
What is wrong with a simple screenshot of the money someone sent to you? Its not as if anyone will hijack the money from you undecided
Anyways I have a tecno phone if you are interested (j7 to be precise) with 5200mah power bank
Re: IOS Kills All Other OS Platforms, Never Going Back To Android. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2016
orimion:
if you were a gadget freak like you said

is there anything like xposed module on ios?
custom recoveries?
custom roms?

Until we all finally realize that its "different stroke for different folks" will all of our lives be easier.
iPhone beat android in performance (android guys, please accept this) but not in customization, modding and things that will excite a tech freak

#TeamAndroid

Im supporting an android fan for the first time.

That is simply the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Scammers Use 737 To Defraud People / Opsson P6 Discussion Thread / Meizu Phones Officially Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.