Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Notice To College Pay Users - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Notice To College Pay Users (282 Views)

I Am Regretting Going To College Of Education / PGDE: Should I Go To College Of Education Or National Open University? Help!!! / You Can Now Go To College In Germany For Free, No Matter Where You’re From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice To College Pay Users by exclusivejayce(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Congrats to all those who gained admission to various institues. This happened to me today and i wouldn't want you to waste N500. If your school's acceptance fee is to be paid by college pay or online, please don't use a pc to do it except it is your personal pc. Why? webpay's desktop site would just confuse you expecially when you want to put your pin, my advise is to use a java phone as you would be allowed to type the number and not click.

(1) (Reply)

Very Urgent / Advice Needed / Batch B 2016 Coopers Whatsapp Group Add..07065611151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.