Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. (2002 Views)

My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by krissconnect(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
Story shared by a frustrated husband. Please advice him.

“How Can I Stop My Wife From Carrying Church Matters On Her Head?”

I am not a public person but this my matter has to come to your page since I see millions of advise people give.

My wife is over doing this her church thing ever since we got married,she carries the church on her head like she has no responsibility to attend to,attends church every blessed day, fast and pray every day and denying me of sex.

Any time I try to touch her she will say the Holy Spirit will be upset, suck breast she will say her body is the temple of God,ok let me just at least suck you or just go naked let me watch you and masturbate myself to sleep, she will preach and quote all the bible verses.

The most painful part is she starves me of food too, that I should be fasting with her after a hectic day at work. This has been going on for months and I have swallowed enough, so I had to complain to her pastor, instead this man supported her and told me to allow her work for the lord and get her reward.

I have decided to call her parents to demand for my bride price since she is married to Jesus and get myself a wife.

I have not said she should not serve God but even the bible says too much of every thing is bad. I don’t want to cheat on her because she is very aggressive with prayers and she can pray down my destiny so it’s better I call of the marriage and remarry.i still need advise before I take my actions, because when I do I won’t look back.

Yes I have spoken to her, begged her,explained to her to satisfy my needs first but she will call be a distraction, I don’t want her to make heaven.

This woman was not like this when we dated, but as soon as we got married, she carried church on her head. House help will clean the house and she will go to clean church. House help will wash and sometimes cook my meal while she is in church doing what I don’t know.

Please advice.
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
You've really got to be kidding me grin grin

Suck breast she will say her body is the temple of the holy spirit grin grin grin grin

Una no go kee sombori

1 Like

Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
please can you call ma number? cheesy , I WANNA cum and touch her for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Flexherbal(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
A good wife, should learn to balance everything.

1 Like

Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
fake story undecided undecided
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Olasco93: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
Your signature said you "Believe in diversification"
Maybe that's what is happening.
NOW
Sit her down and talk sense into her head calmly, lovely with humour before she use her own hand and Holy Holy destroy her peaceful marriage and eventually lose her rare husband which is a scarce commodity in the market now. Even the Virtuouse woman in the Bible wasn't a mumuism, maybe you should tell her to read the verse over and over again in KJV Version. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Presh900(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
she is stupid asf
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by zinachidi(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
You've really got to be kidding me grin grin

Suck breast she will say her body is the temple of the holy spirit grin grin grin grin

Una no go kee sombori
aswear man! That line cracked me up too.
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by NevetsIbot(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
temple of God. My belly. Gosh

Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Oliviaxx(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olasco93:
NOW
Sit her down and talk sense into her head calmly, lovely with humour before she use her own hand and Holy Holy destroy her peaceful marriage and eventually lose her rare husband which is a scarce commodity in the market now. Even the Virtuouse woman in the Bible wasn't a mumuism, maybe you should tell her to read the verse over and over again in KJV Version. A word is enough for the wise.

I concur...this guy above knows what he is saying...sorry op.You should really try to talk some sense into her, if she doesn't change then.....
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
fake story undecided undecided

You bera bilifit, many spirikoko dey like that wey no dey know say na grave sin make person dey deny hin husband or wife sex
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by krissconnect(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Olasco93:
NOW
Please am not the frustrated husband before una commit me. I'm only advocating on behalf of the man. Its no fake story.
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by jashar(f): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
ayaf dead grin cheesy grin

She may carry church on top her head, but if she reads her Bible and is a Christian, trust moi, she won't be behaving like this. cheesy

*the Bible doesn't say too much of everything isn't good* undecided

That her pastor and the place she attends as church are not ok. Which kin yeye advice be that?

Crackhaus (hope I'm correct) come and divorce wife oooo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Help...my Wife Doesn't Allow Me To Touch Her. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
Tell her your temple is of the holy spirit too, so let the 2 temples join together to make a stronger temple grin

(1) (Reply)

Forum Game! Ladies You Have Only $5 / What Can I Do To Destroy My Friend's Relationship? / Meet The Girl That Is Setting The Internet On Fire With Her Big Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.