Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? (1909 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by mygladness: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
Hello everyone,

I have a friend who is desperately in need of a baby boy. She already has two girls and afraid that the husband may take another wife because of her mother-in-law cynical comments. Although, the husband is not bothered and feels they have enough children already.

Please, what can she do to have a baby boy?
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by somchi1: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
the truth is that there quite a number of methods but then my advice is to consult a doctor for proper guide on what to do exactly.
i wish your friend the best!!!!
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by edikanvic(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
I think there is nothing a doctor can do for her to get a male child.
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by bamboke(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
Well,its the man who determines both sexes:male&female.
But they could still give it a shot.
Once she knows when she ovulates,prior to the estimated day,they could sleep together a day before,on that day and immediately after the egg has been released.
One things is dat sperms that bear the y-chromosomes are less stronger than the x ones.Sex days before can result to girl child as the sperm can live up to 4 or 5 days in a woman's body.

But when the woman knows her menstural cycle,when she ovulates,signs of ovulation,they can work to have sex on the required days.

Although regular sex makes the sperm more revitalised,so let the couple work together.

Its not the woman's issue,but its what the man gave her.

This not a 100% solution,but it works.

No one is God!
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by agathamari(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2009
the ONLY way to garuntee a boy is to have the eggs fertilized by a dr in a labratory, after they create the embryo they can check the gender and implant the male ones and dispose of the female. since 50% of the mans sperm contain an x chromosone(female) and 50% a y chromosone(male) there is no other method. all men are 50/50 regardless of what they eat or what position you do it in or what medication they take.
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by rubi(f): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2009
wait for Gods appointed time a boy will come.
for the fact the hubby is fine with two girls case close
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by mraccess: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2009
tell her to keep praying and remain faithful to her husband
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by Digriz(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2009
@bamboke, i agree wt u.
Re: How Can She Conceive A Baby Boy? by tpia5: 2:51am On Nov 16, 2013
update?

(1) (Reply)

Pls / Why Doesn't Warm Water Quench Thirst? / 10 Ways On How To Stop Snoring Nauturally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.