Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Pls - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls (1908 Views)

Pls Help, My Manhood Erects Too Often. Is It Normal? / My Boyfriend Said He Will Leave Me If I Do Not Lose Weight / Adam's Desire Increase Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls by yetunde01(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2011
Re: Pls by stnonymus(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2011
That could be the symptom of a Staph infection but there is no way of knowing until he is tested and properly diagnosed. The only person you should be asking this question is a Urologist from a teaching hospital. That's where you are certain to get adequate treatment for him.
Re: Pls by TSpayne: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2011
Your post is not unusual or the story uncommon. We do get many who call or write in with similar rash which have also defied antibiotic therapy.
In such cases, we begin to think of other causes of genital rash. VIRAL CAUSES.
My advice is that you and your boyfriend stop TOUCHING it as you will further spread it and transmit to yourself.
There is an increase in Human Papilloma Virus and GENITAL WARTS in sexually active ppl at the moment. And some are even getting it in the mouth through MouthAction.
Take yourselves to a STI/G.U.M clinic
Make sure you do not have MouthAction for now.
Differental Diagnoses
-Genital Herpes
- Molluscum Contagiosum
You can also send a photo of the rash to
Totalhealthng21@gmail.com
to confirm the diagnosis and get an antiviral prescription. Certain viral infections like genital herpes may respond to early administration of an antiviral.
As a female you should also be vaccinated against HPV, whether your boyfriend has it or not.
www.facebook.com/mytotalhealth
Re: Pls by austinb: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2011
advice him to treat himself of wart problem use d sheet, AI, AND SEAL OIL, 07069575474.
Re: Pls by yetunde01(f): 12:09am On Sep 13, 2011
@all,thanks for ur help. @t_spayne,pls where in Nigeria is ur office? Hoping 2hear 4rm u.
Re: Pls by yetunde01(f): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Pls what can be the cause? What can he use? Pls.
Re: Pls by TSpayne: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2011
It is obvious, if he didnt get the rash from you he got it from someone else.
Visit http://smub.it/jyaw for how to contact us.
Re: Pls by yetunde01(f): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2011
Pls I hope its not a symptom of HIV?

(1) (Reply)

Teen Gets 232 "Teeth" Removed In Mumbai / Trevo - Get To Know The Product And The Ingredients That Does The Job / Why Don't Nigerians Have Allergies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.