Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja (4073 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Answers Nnamdi Kanu Call For A Debate with intellectuals On Biafra. / Nnamdi Kanu Destroys Ohaneze & Calls For Live Debate With Nigeria Intellectuals / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
When you are been told that Biafra agitation and protest are perpetuated/spearheaded by charlatans and hooligans, kindly show them this video where intellectuals from all over the country come together to discuss about Biafra issue.... Seun if you are a lover of freedom pls move this to front page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYBKPYH6EqE

5 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Bari22: 8:00am On Oct 13, 2016
If they are really intellectuals i'm sure they will not be in support of biafra.
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Soludo made a strong and bold statement for the release of Nnamdi Kanu. The guy above is an afonja.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Now who is going to save you from yourself ?
Bari22:
If they are really intellectuals i'm sure they will not be in support of biafra.

22 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by gidgiddy: 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Bari22:

Because they are intellectuals, they should be discussing Lord Lugards business venture called Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Tallesty1(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Bari22:

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by collinsfhk(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Take it or leave it, BIAFRA is an ideology that will soon come to fruition. Those against BIAFRA shld be thinking of way forward beacause spiritually as it stands now, BIAFRA is a reality.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by pchukwudi: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
COOL. wink
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
in the future, many high level nigerians wud come out as secessionists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Opharhe: 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Really? Make I watch the video.
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Discussing about Biafra in Abuja; The last time I checked, Abuja is still located in the North. Is the North also part of Biafra? Why dont they hold their discussion in Abakaliki?

3 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by iamhorny(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
i think this is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484

the who is who in igboland from politicians to intellectuals to business tycoons to diplomats to religious leaders to ex servicemen, where all present. it was timely and interesting seeing them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
iamhorny:
i think this is the full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jl-Z4tW484

the who is who in igboland from politicians to intellectuals to business tycoons to diplomats to ex servicemen where all present...it was timely and interesting seeing them
Great. But I am still curious about why this conference was held at Abuja why not Abakaliki? Abuja is located in the North and the capital of Nigeria. If you want to break away Nigeria, you must wean yourself of all the vestiges of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2016
iamhorny:
the who is who in igboland
The who is who in igboland held a summit about igboland outside the shores of igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 9:04am On Oct 13, 2016
One thing I like about all these antiBaifrans is because they are not smart rather they are very stupid and unintelligent just like this one I just quoted.

OJUcrook:
Discussing about Biafra in Abuja; The last time I checked, Abuja is still located in the North. Is the North also part of Biafra? Why dont they hold their discussion in Abakaliki?

18 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
lightoftruth:
One thing I like about all these antiBaifrans is because they are not smart rather they are very stupid and unintelligent just like this one I just quoted.

I asked an innoucous question, instead of you to give me a response, you resorted to insult.

The Igbo elders here are the one that are unintelligent. You say Igbos should leave the North yet you still held your summit in Abuja which is in the North. You say Igbos should break away from Nigeria yet you still held your summit in Abuja which is the capital of Nigeria.

Is Abuja now part of Biafra? I ask again, when will you have your Biafra summit at Abakaliki?

2 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Location of the meeting does not matter what matters is the content of the discussion. Asking for freedom and self determination does not mean preparing for war, dialogue for freedom, peace and self determination can be done any where just like Ojukwu and Gowon did in Aburi Accord. One can only stay in its territory to discuss and prepare for war. This is not war.

OJUcrook:
Great. But I am still curious about why this conference was held at Abuja why not Abakaliki? Abuja is located in the North and the capital of Nigeria. If you want to break away Nigeria, you must wean yourself of all the vestiges of Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by lightoftruth: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2016
I am not your lecturer don't expect me to explain to you what normally you suppose to use your common sense to understand.

OJUcrook:
I asked an innoucous question, instead of you to give me a response, you resorted to insult.

The Igbo elders here are the one that are unintelligent. You say Igbos should leave the North yet you still held your summit in Abuja which is in the North. You say Igbos should break away from Nigeria yet you still held your summit in Abuja which is the capital of Nigeria.

Is Abuja now part of Biafra? I ask again, when will you have your Biafra summit at Abakaliki?

8 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Emycord: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Bro where did u dig out "support " from? I think say na discussing op write? Abi na my eye? Or ur brain is problematic that soludo call for nnamdi release no mean he support biafra afterall there are other non igbo nigerians and foreigners that have called for his release. Abi na cos soludo is igbo .?
Bari22:

2 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
lightoftruth:
Location of the meeting does not matter what matters is the content of the discussion. Asking for freedom and self determination does not mean preparing for war, dialogue for freedom, peace and self determination can be done any where just like Ojukwu and Gowon did in Aburi Accord. One can only stay in its territory to discuss and prepare for war. This is not war.

1) I am not against your agitation for secession

2) I agree that self determination shouldnt be about violence and bloodshed

2) Dont compare the Aburi Accord with this summit. The Aburi Accord was held long before Biafra. Biafra was not even part of the Agenda. When Ojukwu declared Biafra it ws in the Estern House of Assembly.

4) The Catalans want to break away from Spain but they do not hld their secessionist summit in Madrid. The Western Sahara want to break away from Morocco but they never hold their secessionist summit in Rabat. It is only the Igbos that want to break away from Nigeria that still hold a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
lightoftruth:
I am not your lecturer don't expect me to explain to you what normally you suppose to use your common sense to understand.

Bros he never reach insult na. We can maintain the argyment with civility and maturity. You talked about common sense; common sense should dictate to you that the location will add nore weight to your secessionist ambition.

It would have been a different case if the metting took place in diaspora. But I still see no common sense in wanting to break away from Nigeria and then holding a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by HurtgenForest: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
mental..
Go and arrest them nah.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:

ogogoro at 6am grin

7 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by DonXavi(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Good development. little by little it's picking up momentum.

Baifra must come true in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 9:54am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
1) I am not against your agitation for secession

2) I agree that self determination shouldnt be about violence and bloodshed

2) Dont compare the Aburi Accord with this summit. The Aburi Accord was held long before Biafra. Biafra was not even part of the Agenda. When Ojukwu declared Biafra it ws in the Estern House of Assembly.

4) The Catalans want to break away from Spain but they do not hld their secessionist summit in Madrid. The Western Sahara want to break away from Morocco but they never hold their secessionist summit in Rabat. It is only the Igbos that want to break away from Nigeria that still hold a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

observing lens on one hand,kaikai on the other..
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Justiceleague1: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
Bros he never reach insult na. We can maintain the argyment with civility and maturity. You talked about common sense; common sense should dictate to you that the location will add nore weight to your secessionist ambition.

It would have been a different case if the metting took place in diaspora. But I still see no common sense in wanting to break away from Nigeria and then holding a meeting to that effect in the capital of Nigeria.

proof reading and observing ogogoroingly grin

ipob can hold meeting any where cos,for now, the east is still part of the zoo grin

7 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by jesse8048(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Wow, carefully watching the video. I'm glad my people are really waking up. Biafra is our home.

3 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2016
[s]
Bari22:
[/s]
Because they're intellectuals they should be in support cause every intellectual knows Biafra is for the best.

7 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by gidgiddy: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution allows freedom of speech in any quarter of Nigeria. Hence, these people are allowed to discuss Biafra even inside Aso Rock.

7 Likes

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by OJUcrook: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

Chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution allows freedom of speech in any quarter of Nigeria. Hence, these people are allowed to discuss Biafra even inside Aso Rock.
grin grin you are quoting the constitution of Nigeria for a movement that seeks to break away from Nigeria. you guys are clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Intellectuals From All Over The Country Discussing About Biafra In Abuja by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
grin grin you are quoting the constitution of Nigeria for a movement that seeks to break away from Nigeria. you guys are clowns

The constitution is for everyone, wether breaking out or breaking in. Infact, that same chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution allows "freedom of conscience". If Biafra is your conscience, you are allowed to believe in it. The constitution allows anyone freedom to believe in Biafra, what the constitution does not specify is how to go about getting Biafra. It is because you don't know Nigerian law that you are here asking silly questions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Osibanjo Becomes President, Who Becomes VP? / Nice Looking Bus Stop In Rivers State (rumuokwurisi Bus Stop) / Sunday Ighoho's Shadow Exposed. A Must See!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.