Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here (1792 Views)

Why Do Most Decent/good Girls Always Meet Unserious And Wicked Guyz??? / Only Good Girls / Most Nairalanders Guys Are Woowooish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2007
@ kdships

shocked
You hardly know her and she's only got 3 posts! How did you know she's a good girl?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Uche2nna(m): 2:49am On Jan 06, 2007
kdship. U are very funny. So how did U just conclude that she is a good girl. I think you need one more letter in ur name and that is putting the letter i bw k and d. k[b]i[/b]dship. Now there is a correlation with how U think and ur name grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by iice(f): 4:31am On Jan 06, 2007
And i thought women were the gullible ones
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2007
@Davidylan that's true. I hardly know her. But I will by the time she comes closer. The question is-How do I get her closer? Now, that is what am about. And that's what Uche and iice can't figure out.

@Uche, I thought your name, Uche, means "Sense". I see you're lacking that here. Maybe you should get another name. Try Ucheadiro(Nosense). By the way, I got kdships from "K[/b]eep [b]the Ship [b]S[/b]ailing".

@iice, it seems your brain is freezed. Loosen up girl! Get close to the Chimney.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Efani(m): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2007
i got sum good giirls for u wink
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2007
Efani:

i got sum good giirls for u wink

Hook me up men!
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Efani(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2007
u like white girls?
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2007
Please lets go private
Efani:

u like white girls?

Let me have your YIM. Mine is kdships. undecided
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2007
All these tactics na wahhhh
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Uche2nna(m): 1:11am On Jan 07, 2007
This kidship of a guy is really making me laff. grin grin grin grin

U want Efani to hook u up with some white girl that U dont even know grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2007
Uche2nna:

This kidship of a guy is really making me laff. grin grin grin grin

U want Efani to hook u up with some white girl that U don't even know grin

i guess they are good girls too eh grin grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2007
If sites like perfectmatch.com, udate.com, craigslist.com and the like can bring two compatible people together, why can't nairaland.com? shocked If there's anyone trying to play pranks we will surely findout in no time. If you don't look in, how will you know this person is for real, you have to make it look like you really believe then the truth will be revealed.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Uche2nna(m): 4:05am On Jan 08, 2007
So Efani is now perfectmatch.comĀ  undecided Or maybe Efanimatch.com grin
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Efani(m): 4:23am On Jan 08, 2007
he knows i gats tha hookups
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2007
Uche2nna:

So Efani is now perfectmatch.com undecided Or maybe Efanimatch.com grin

I see you're just a joker. Thanks for your wasteful contribution.
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by Uche2nna(m): 4:10am On Jan 11, 2007
kdships:

I see you're just a joker. Thanks for your wasteful contribution.

U most welcome cheesy
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 8:48pm On Jan 11, 2007
shocked
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by silversky1(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2007
i`m a good girl too!!!!!!!! grin
am surprised you r still single
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by kdships(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2007
silver sky:

i`m a good girl too!!!!!!!! grin
am surprised you r still single
'cmon on if you're serious. kdships@yahoo.com
Re: Where Are The Good Girls? The Good Guys Are Here by temmyabby(f): 11:44pm On May 26, 2007
I need a bad boy grin jk

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Dating Room In Nairaland, Why? / In Need Of Fat Gf / Who do you Pick As "Date" In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.