Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (48850 Views)

Burial Of Shiite Member Shot Dead By Police In Kano Yesterday (Photos) / 'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by epini(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
good 4 him
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Lawless coun3. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by jude33084(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2016
The God of the Christians is working after much cry out to him

Confusion has started setting in lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by smilingface(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
oh God come to our aid its a pity that Nigerian's especially those in the minority and 5% will suffer this wickedness till 2019.this present regime is an opposition to the rule of law and constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Firefire(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:
This is genocide and demonic wickedness angry

Highly demonic. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by jude33084(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
onadana:
Nigeria Muslims..still in the stone age.There is no justification for this act of lawlessness.Today it is Shiites,who knows who is next tomorrow?

Corrected!

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by gimbayaro(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
What a peaceful religion

A very painful culture called religion

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
I am truly afraid. We have the Npf, the N.A, the Civil defence and other security agencies, yet some people have the nerve to even toy around with a human body like this? If this is to their fellow muslims, think of what they'll do to christians if they feel the need to go haywire. Nigeria is one weird country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

Sunnis and terrorism

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is a brutality of Hutus on the Tutsi while nobody speaks out.

God should heal theart of these northern youths and turn it from its violence

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by greatness22(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
I pray for the safety of Corp members in Funtua and Kaduna.

I know how violent the core Hausa Muslim are. Na God protect me for that Funtua sha. (2014/2015)

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Animals

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
just because they are shiites and u are sunni To this perpetrator he is goin to heaven for doing this barbarism.. all thanks to mohammed the chief deceit

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by playboy19(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2016
When I look at all these things, it occurred to me that human just naturally hate their fellow human but only using religion, tribe and others as guise to perpetrate their evil intentions.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.

Death is a will of Allah.... El Rufai

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by learnedman(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
The Nigerian state is gradually spearheading and instigating mass murder and genocide against a section of its citizens because of religious differences.first it was the Nigerian army against shiites,now ordinary misguided fellow citizens are now targeting them because of religious differences whereas religious freedom is a guaranteed right under the Nigerian Constitution.Another boko haram is been cultivated and will soon germinate

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by juman(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:

You are right it is genocide.

Genocide orchestrated by buhari and el rufai.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by BlackBaron: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
The North and their intolerance is trying to birth another rebel group with this macabre display.

Unacceptable we have to endure situations with people who are intolerant to anything but of their own...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Litmus: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.

In this instance, those individuals online that are almost certainly distorting facts on the ground and almost certainly posting fake images online are the ones that will be more responsible for inciting sectarian violence at war-level in Nigeria -if this happens - than that, which is actually happening in Nigeria ever will.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by jkendy(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Exactly where in Kaduna did it occurred
I was in the city center throughout yesterday (Wednesday) and non of such incident happened.
inasmuch as we know Shi'ite brotherhood to be violent at the slightest provocation, we ought to be mindful the kind of fake stories we bring to the public. Kaduna is enjoying relative peace and we don't need people like OP to stir the still water.
Please, let the sleeping dog lay in peace

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Just 2 words

[size=15pt]Fear North shocked shocked [/size]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by mallamu: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2016
And these guys are happy doing this. When are we going to wake with the realization that we are humans. i think we have a problem that needs to be fixed urgently.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is murder and the perpetrator will not be prosecuted like previous riots in the North

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
jkendy:
Exactly where in Kaduna did it occurred
I was in the city center throughout yesterday (Wednesday) and non of such incident happened.
inasmuch as we know Shi'ite brotherhood to be violent at the slightest provocation, we ought to be mindful the kind of fake stories we bring to the public. Kaduna is enjoying relative peace and we don't need people like OP to stir the still water.
Please, let the sleeping dog lay in peace

Tudun Wada, there school was destroyed alongside the murder of victims

Boko Haram = Sunni
ISIS = Sunni
Al Nusra = Sunni
Jundat Al aqsa = Sunni
Alqaeda = Sunni

Sunni Wahhabism is problem for the world supported by Obama and Hillary Clinton who claim to be Christians

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by gozzlin: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
What sort of animals and savages are these northern Muslims? Spilling blood at the drop of a hat.

I thought Islam is one, or is there something about shiites that marks them as infidels? Don't they believe in Allah and Mohammed? I still can't wrap my head around why Muslim adherents, especially northern Muslims are so violent and animalistic.

When will this scourge end? Who will bring an end to this blight that originated from Mohammed?

What satisfaction, what gratification do you obtain from murdering a fellow human being and dragging his corpse through the streets? I need answers!

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
The Federal Government should quickly step into this matter before Iran steps in o.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
yet our very own megalomaniac midget despot Hell- Rufai is stoking another religious war....all in the crazed and obsessed bid to be president

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Welcomme: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hausas killing themselves cuz of an arab man's religion...Insanity!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by jude33084(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Welcomme:
[size=25pt]Hausas killing themselves cuz of an arab man's religion...Insanity![/size]

hehehe!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by neocortex: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Here we go again, that they murdered him is not enough,
they had to parade his dead body round the town, while
the police watch in amusement.
What then is the difference between these muslims and boko haram ?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
scary lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
shiates and sunnis, enemies forever. This is the reason why people in core north must take education serious.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.