Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (48852 Views)

Burial Of Shiite Member Shot Dead By Police In Kano Yesterday (Photos) / 'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by macphilip: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Religion and Politics is the opium of the People

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Where is humanity these days?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
A SERIOUS RELIGIOUS WAR THAT WILL TURN THE NORTH TO LOOK LIKE THE MIDDLE EAST IS BREWING!

IT WILL BE A VERY LONG RELIGIOUS WAR IN THE NORTH - IT WILL BE BETWEEN MUSLIMS!

ITS COMING REAL SOON!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by crown08(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
BossKratos:

Religious wozing!

Anyway those shite peeps or whatever they call themselves have murdered countless students and innocent people around the north all in the name of some rag headed confusionist doctrine imported from iran....so I guess its time for retribution!

I send them not..........
aahh so u encourage it!
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
The hatred these northern youths have for the Shiites is far more than the hatred they harbour for even the typical igbo man. What sort of intolerant humansanimals are these? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Salimmuhammad(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is babaric, inhuman, senseless, insensitive, cruel and unforgiveable act. Haba yes we knw the shiite are a troublesome group but this is treatment to dem is getting out of hand....shame to the IZALAS, SHAME TO the MALAMS that will see this and not say anything...later we will want people to believe islam is peaceful...na wa oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is condemnable shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
jkendy:
Exactly where in Kaduna did it occurred
I was in the city center throughout yesterday (Wednesday) and non of such incident happened.
inasmuch as we know Shi'ite brotherhood to be violent at the slightest provocation, we ought to be mindful the kind of fake stories we bring to the public. Kaduna is enjoying relative peace and we don't need people like OP to stir the still water.
Please, let the sleeping dog lay in peace
so u came defend abi ? People amaze me a time u see a dead body inside refuse dump ur still asking where in kaduna ,and nobody died in kaduna right?ur a sunni terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
if they can do this to a fellow Muslim, just imagine what will be the fate of Christians,this is just unacceptable and savagely wicked

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Senigentle(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
And yet they claim the most peaceful religion on earth undecided
Any nation divided against itself cannot stand...the set time for them to reap the seed of violence is come
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by chachanga: 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pidggin:
What a peaceful religion

Wow, so you dey perceive that peace too?!
Its all cool, calm and comfy! tongue

Dunno why people will be lying to themselves like a pig denying it's preference for smut.

If I was an alien coming here for the first time with powers to exert planet-wide influence. This "religion of piss" would be the first to go. I won't only delete it from the collective consciousness but I'd over-write it with more progessive paradigms, worldviews and belief systems.

To think something can be this flawed and yet billions cling to it embarassed shocked?! Mehn, humanity itself needs healing, smh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by bugidon(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
this can never happen in a Christian society, I just pity for all these muslims

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by hotseat: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Must we kill to express our disagreements? This attitude is an abundant testimony that Moslems do things that portray the Islamic religion as antithetical to peace. Is Islam truly a religion of peace?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by gbagyiza: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
EternalTruths:
This is genocide and demonic wickedness angry

Truely speaking am not in support of this...dis is a sign to tell that Nigeria is in trouble because there is no brother love among Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pissful religion indeed....yinmu

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by limeta(f): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Just look is this how to rule a country.
I don tire for real no joke.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by DoctorHindus: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is a case of dog eating dog. E no concern us.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by don4real18(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
obiZEAL:
Brooding another BH

Please a bag belonging to Oduka Casmir Ojochenemi, designed tiger skinned, containing all his credentials, including his NYSC discharge certificate, a Camera Canon 70D and few of his clothes in it, fell off from a Marcopolo bus heading 2 Abuja from Aba, please anyone with useful information shld please contact this numbers 08039730953, 08036183476, 07038733313, 08137899993. pls share.
Look for the name on FB... and send him a msg
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Imafidonist442(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Am so ashemed of myself knowing this is happining in my country. This is genocide of the first oder.no man has any right whatsover to kill another person or group of people simply because you dont agree with how they worship. First of all, this people are Nigerian and they are guaranteed freedom of worship and association by the constitution of the federal republic of Nigera just like us and they are humanbeings for crying out loud.
Religion is a personal thing.
this people came out peacefully to go and worship. Only to be attacked killed and maimed by youth that were instigated and sponsored by bloodsucking religious leaders, politicians and individual who feel thier way of worship is superior to other. Which, out of ignorance.
please the government should do something about this, and find a way to protect this people (JMI) because this is fast getting out of hand. And am foreseeing another boko haram in making....
If You pushed a goat to the wall, and it has no other escape rout, then it has no any other option other than to bit.a word they say is enough for the wise.
Am not a muslem, but am a nigerian and a Nigerian is more closer to me that a far distant religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by John902(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is a brutality of Hutus on the Tutsi while nobody speaks out.

God should heal theart of these northern youths and turn it from its violence
if for say I get that meme where that girl plaits shuku with a smile come say NA SO. Hotel Rwanda
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Petbuk122(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.
not cursed but blind to reality

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Petbuk122(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.
not cursed but blind to realties

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by John902(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
prof1990:
Religion,illiteracy and politics. The major problem of nigeria.
peoplejust die in the name of religion... Religion is not a member of ur families and u die a useless death for a useless religion

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by kamalcole3000: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
prof1990:
Religion,illiteracy and politics. The major problem of nigeria.

The worst combination ever!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by ArodewilliamsT: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
The Shiites should stop crying to us. If they can't defend themselves it's their business.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by billyG(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Buhari u are a wicked man

I'm so happy seeing this Islamic demons destroying themselves

Pls continue, I'm in support of total wipe out of Sunni/Shia Muslims in Nigeria

is it Buhari that is wicked or you hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Petbuk122:
not cursed but blind to realties
I sweari a becoming bothered.We keep on making th same mistakes!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Litmus:

In this instance, those individuals online that are almost certainly distorting facts on the ground and almost certainly posting fake images online are the ones that will be more responsible for inciting sectarian violence at war-level in Nigeria -if this happens - than that, which is actually happening in Nigeria ever will.
I live in Kaduna. Gonin-gora which is near Tudun Wada so I know that they are not lying or distorting facts. It is as they report it.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by intruder15(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Buhari u are a wicked man

I'm so happy seeing this Islamic demons destroying themselves

Pls continue, I'm in support of total wipe out of Sunni/Shia Muslims in Nigeria

its quite disheartening reading such comment from a lady... if only u know d consequences of actions like this u will know there is more to Nigeria Dan just buhari. . .
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by morule20(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Islam in general, needs total reformation.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by breakeven: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
If this people hate themselves this much, how about the hatred for a christian? Ummm! It is well o. And they say it must be one Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
later those nuisance will hype the blame on southerns... northerners are disgusting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.