Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) (48851 Views)

Burial Of Shiite Member Shot Dead By Police In Kano Yesterday (Photos) / 'We Support Buhari To Stay In Office, Not To Step Down': Kaduna Youths Protest / Kaduna Youths React To Nnamdi Kanu's Proposed Visit To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.

Thank you very much! If anyone has been following events in Iraq on how this Shiite and another sect the Sunnis clash almost everyday with scores of lives wasted, then the presence of this Shiite in Nigeria would be discouraged! Because by the time the Sunnis start gaining ground in Nigeria too, then we will definitely be faced with the same thing that has been happening in Iraq.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
MNDY:

Thank you very much! If anyone has been following events in Iraq on how this Shiite and another sect the Sunnis clash almost everyday with scores of lives wasted, then the presence of this Shiite in Nigeria would be discouraged! Because by the time the Sunnis start gaining ground in Nigeria too, then we will definitely be faced with the same thing that has been happening in Iraq.
They are already here!!! Almost every Muslim u knw is a Sunni or Shia with the Sunni having the upper hand in terms of population. We just have to find a way to prevent the two sects from clashing.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
No clue the difference between Shia and Shiite Muslims neither do I want to know. I always thought those divisions were only in the Arab world, only learned it existed in Africa in 2014. To me a Muslim is a Muslim and no other thing. Same way they view all Christians as the same denomination

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by somto4u: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
obiZEAL:
Brooding another BH

Please a bag belonging to Oduka Casmir Ojochenemi, designed tiger skinned, containing all his credentials, including his NYSC discharge certificate, a Camera Canon 70D and few of his clothes in it, fell off from a Marcopolo bus heading 2 Abuja from Aba, please anyone with useful information shld please contact this numbers 08039730953, 08036183476, 07038733313, 08137899993. pls share.
@op the easiest way to locate this guy is to facebook and search for his details with the full name stated onn his nysc certificate and also paste dis as well on his wall page, somehw, someone, somewhere might see dis and help pass the information to him.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Onliie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is a brutality of Hutus on the Tutsi while nobody speaks out.

God should heal theart of these northern youths and turn it from its violence
don't worry, there destruction cometh speedily

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Onliie(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is a brutality of Hutus on the Tutsi while nobody speaks out.

God should heal theart of these northern youths and turn it from its violence
don't worry, their destruction cometh speedily

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by MNDY(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

They are already here!!! Almost every Muslim u knw is a Sunni or Shia with the Sunni having the upper hand in terms of population. We just have to find a way to prevent the two sects from clashing.

Oh! So, the other larger already existing population are the Sunnis, the Shiite (Shia, Shai whatever) are trying to find their way into th country, now I understand it better!
-
If they begin clashing, they had better limit the violence to themselves only! I no fit shout!
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by obiZEAL(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
somto4u:
@op the easiest way to locate this guy is to facebook and search for his details with the full name stated onn his nysc certificate and also paste dis as well on his wall page, somehw, someone, somewhere might see dis and help pass the information to him.
Thanks boss...I guess this post was not well typed...the guy is my friend... He is actually looking for the bag...got a call this evening from someone in onitsher who claims to have found the bag...thanks man
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:
When will Nigeria most especially the north learn? Is it that Nigerians are incapable of learning from past experience or what? The same people who aree today suffering from the Boko Haram onslaught and who regret while they let it fester are now faning the embers of a knew insurgency which they will later regret. I sometimes think the Black man is cursed.
waiting is not gonna change anything!! Just dash them lake chad let dem go dwell there and eat themselves!
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Caseless: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
obiZEAL:
Brooding another BH

Please a bag belonging to Oduka Casmir Ojochenemi, designed tiger skinned, containing all his credentials, including his NYSC discharge certificate, a Camera Canon 70D and few of his clothes in it, fell off from a Marcopolo bus heading 2 Abuja from Aba, please anyone with useful information shld please contact this numbers 08039730953, 08036183476, 07038733313, 08137899993. pls share.
find out if the person served in abia.
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Sllime: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Blood thirsty region, as usual you can cover it up as religious extremism.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by tuniski: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
BossKratos:

Religious wozing!

Anyway those shite peeps or whatever they call themselves have murdered countless students and innocent people around the north all in the name of some rag headed confusionist doctrine imported from iran....so I guess its time for retribution!

I send them not..........
And the many Sunni sects like Boko Haram have killed thousands abi? Stop being intolerant they have the right to worship. By the way, if moslems are having violent disagreements I Wonder what it will be with non moslems!
Re: Kaduna Youths Drag Body Of Shiite Member Through Refuse (Photos) by Alvinnado(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nawa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Hope Uzodinma's Victory / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Lawal Daura Wept Like A Baby After He Was Arrested - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.