Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign (820 Views)

Php,html And Sql Job Offer / I Need Internship Or Job Offer In A Web / Software Development Firm / Pls Help With A Good E-book On Php And Mysql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign by RalphStyle: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
I am looking to hire a very solid PHP programmer on MySQL database, Linux operating system and Apache webserver. Can you please recommend someone?  Thanks.

I will also be interested in talking to a front end developer/designer with CSS, XHTML and solid design skills.

Some experience and  raw intelligence will be crucial.
Re: Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign by KanuChris: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2009
Just call me on 08067068238.
Re: Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign by therock32: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2009
I am a software Developer in Lagos, I am proficient and experienced in Enterprise Application and Web Development.

I have indepth knowledge and experience to deliver on your software project. I will deliver good result on your project and work within the timeline agreed. You can be assured of high quality, robust and reliable software application that will meet your business needs

I have delivered on a number of applications.

you can reach me on 08036891325, taiwotherock@yahoo.com

Here is my brief skill profile

Experience and knowledge of client/server and enterprise application development using Microsoft.NET Studio 2003 and .NET Framework 2.0(2005) (VB.NET & C#.NET) and Visual Basic 6.0
Experience and knowledge of web application development using PHP, ASP,ASP.NET & ASP.NET 2.0
Experience and knowledge of Portal Framework Technology – DotNetNuke 4.0(the best .NET portal framework) for .NET and Liferay 4.0 for Java
Experience and working knowledge of Enterprise application development using J2EE(Servlet, JSP,EJB),Struts, Hibernate 3.0,Web Services, JasperReport, iText and XML
Experience and in depth Knowledge of installation, configuration and maintenance of MYSQL,Oracle 10g Database, Microsoft Access, Sybase and SQL Server 2000.
Experience and Knowledge of web server and application server technologies- Microsoft IIS web server, Apache Tomcat 4.0 and JBOSS
Experience and knowledge of web front-end technologies- HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, MS FrontPage and Macromedia tools.
Experience and knowledge of Design Tool - UML
Knowledge of mobile application development using J2ME

WEBSITES HANDLED
www.nigeriadatarecovery.com
www.foodalcove.com
www.sigmaclubui.org

I want to assure you again that i will deliver on your application within the agreed timeline.
Re: Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign by RalphStyle: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2009
Guys,

Send me your resumes to ralph.styles@gmail.com

Tnx.
Re: Job Offer Php, Linux, Mysql, Webdesign by segsalerty(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
mr therock32
You know too much which couldnt prove from your recent jobs you gave as example ,
Uhmm,
Thats all i can say for now

(1) (Reply)

A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School / Need Mobile Application Developer / I Need A Mobile App Developer (ios Nd Android) Residing In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.