Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady (479 Views)

Between Guy And Lady Who Enjoy Sex More. / Man And Lady Die After Sex In Port Harcourt / See Hilarious Conversation Between Guy Toasting Girl Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2016
just walk up to an ATM machine insert their and the know that three is no money in their account and will still want to withdraw(in fact u go see them dey type #1500000 when Na #1500 dey there account ) and if d money don't come out then start insulting the ATM machine and some will say ATM machine is not paying my card or some say I wan just check my balance .................NA WA OOOOOO

Re: Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
grinFemales
Re: Who Is More Guilty Of These Between Guy And Lady by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinFemales
Which females?.

Who goes to use an ATM machine knowing fully well that there's no money in the account?, if i was expecting a transfer is a different ball game.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: The Game {$uper Er0tica} / 8 Reasons Why You’re Better Off Being Self Employed / Please How Do I Download Picture From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.