Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls (31165 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by ominiprince: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Another lies
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by nevilbot: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
Scam

So the swiss qovt and d international red cross is also involved in d scam abi. U guys should not let hatred and election loss drive una crazy.

The school boys murdered in dia hostel in adamawa by boko haram na also scam abi. If ur sister or daughter was one of them, u wont be typing rubbish on nairaland. Those whose kids were either killed or kidnapped know Wia it pains and ur opinion with ur free 10 MB don't count.

Even your ineffectual Baffon whose election lose is still paining u has not come out to say chibok is a scam and as a President he had access to Intel that u can never dream of having. #rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by jmoore(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
No details of the negotiation? undecided
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by vectoh(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
everystep87:
Basketmouth wan open mouth again ooooo
Dem go open their mouth like basket ooo, wa'lanu bi akpere.
Which kind talk be this ooo, na Animal talk be this ooo
WTF..is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
It is not just ANOTHER APC information. Check CNN and BBC. You misguided political Jingoist.

1 Like

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by sebali: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Something is still fishy abt dis chibok gals mata.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
nevilbot:

[s]
So the swiss qovt and d international red cross is also involved in d scam abi. U guys should not let hatred and election loss drive una crazy.

The school boys murdered in dia hostel in adamawa by boko haram na also scam abi. If ur sister or daughter was one of them, u wont be typing rubbish on nairaland. Those whose kids were either killed or kidnapped know Wia it pains and ur opinion with ur free 10 MB don't count.

Even your ineffectual Baffon whose election lose is still paining u has not come out to say chibok is a scam and as a President he had access to Intel that u can never dream of having. #rubbish[/s]

Dude, stop spewing 'hate' every time when one airs an opinion different from yours. The user you quoted was an APC supporter, go and check his past posts in the year 2015

A little sense won't hurt you.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by everystep87(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
vectoh:
WTF..is this one saying

How old are u? What I typed up there is for the elders not teenager like you.

1 Like

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Koolking(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
stainlink:
ANOTHER APC INFORMATION
FROM THE OFFICE OF THE MINISTER OF INFORMATION
YOUR ONE AND ONLY LIE MOHAMMED.

Partisan and ethnic politics will never bring the change we all yearn for in Nigeria, but support for good governance irrespective of political platform and ethnicity. It's sheer appalling how myopic some of us are.

We need a whole a lot of attitudinal reincarnation.

Thumbs up to the government.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na today! embarassed
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by jamesjoel142(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
This is just a another fat lie. Chai Nigerian why nah
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Jacko1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
Someting to sweet APC belle

APC will use this one and deceive those gullible ppl

Happy for the girls and their families

Buhari still a nnama

1 Like

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by ebenholer(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
HenryQuest:
Well...I do not totally agree with the idea of negotiating with terrorists, it gives them too much power and belief that they can do anything and get away with it.

It is somehow an open invitation for them to continue kidnapping civilians as an escape route from their barbaric and dehumanising attrocities. Imagine the anger and acrimony in the heart of the dreaded BH prisoners rumoured to have been released in a swap deal. Security agencies should please be on a very high alert!

On a lighter note, I heard they returned pregnant and nursing mother, I hope the government also paid then in their own coin by returning one legged and one handed members to them.
Either through negotiating or something else, those girls must be brought back. I guess u don't seem to realize what is it to loose child. Only d nursing mothers can better tell u bro. Those girls need freedom through any means. That is final
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Rockquest: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Buhari was the appointed chief negotiator for Boko during Goodluck administration. What do you expect when Boko haram was a Northern tool to wrestle power from the Southern incumbent. We all know that Chibok girls kidnap was orchestrated by those keen on bringing Goodluck's government into ruins. The untold story of Boko Haram will be revealed in due course.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by nevilbot: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
jmoore:

Dude, stop spewing 'hate' every time when one airs an opinion different from yours. The user is quoted was an APC supporter, go and check his past posts in the year 2015

A little sense won't hurt you.

You need the sense more than I do #rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Gaucho(m): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
I thought they told us that this girls kidnap was a propaganda? APC and Media, one hell of a twin. Lol,thank God they were released. But they need serious psychiatric help. Those girls had been traumatised, God help them recover on time and be useful to themselves again.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Goke7: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
HenryQuest:
Well...I do not totally agree with the idea of negotiating with terrorists, it gives them too much power and belief that they can do anything and get away with it.

It is somehow an open invitation for them to continue kidnapping civilians as an escape route from their barbaric and dehumanising attrocities. Imagine the anger and acrimony in the heart of the dreaded BH prisoners rumoured to have been released in a swap deal. Security agencies should please be on a very high alert!

On a lighter note, I heard they returned pregnant and nursing mother, I hope the government also paid then in their own coin by returning one legged and one handed members to them.

do you a better option of getting the girls back? talk is very cheap
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Afritop(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
WHAT IF THEY FIND OUT THAT THESE ONE ARE NOT THE CHIBOK GIRLS BUT SOME OF THE GIRLS OF PREVIOUS AND RANDOMLY KIDNAPPED, WILL THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RETURN THEM BACK
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by ezechueze(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
OK
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
amaechi1:

It obvious you did not read the publication or you did not understand the English. Garba Shehu gave the press release.
WITH THE INVOLVEMENT OF CREDIBLE ORGANIZATIONS LIKE RED CROSS I THINK THESE WAILERS SHOULD AGREE THAT THIS GOVT IS MAKING EFFORTS TO GET THESE GIRLS HOME.BUT PEOPLE LIKE HIM WILL NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Naijageak(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
So finally the chibox women has been released.. U are calling girls that were useless for a long period.. Some might be addicted to who knows
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by FunkyMetahuman: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Swapping terrorists for the girls at this critical time doesn't make much sense, especially as just a very small percentage of the girls were released.

Not a very smart move by FG as the released terrorists may cause more havoc sooner rather than later.

But what do I know, a northern fool once said that Boko Haram are our misguided brothers...
its a smart move
Very smart move actually..

Book haram doesn't have the strenght or power to attack Nigeria like 2-3years ago.. How long before those released get picked up again or killed..
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by emmykk(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
brainpulse:
This is the result of a man that is working. Ogogoro is bad for the health, ask GEJ.

I think presidiot buhari is consuming the galons of ogogoro left behind by GEJ.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Nten: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
the question I want to ask is how many boko haram detainees were swapped in place of this girls. As in how many boko haram murderers were released from prison
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by kadree(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
If dis is a scam, may dos responsible for it fall victims of far more severe situation akin to dis but if it isn't, may dos calling it a scam fall victims of isis captivity and torture.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by vectoh(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
everystep87:

How old are u? What I typed up there is for the elders not teenager like you.
its obvious u are as limited as ur wisdom...get off my mentions..i don't do dumbs..
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by datribune: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thank you Lord Jesus. May the Lord bring the others back safely to their families, amen. Nigeria shall overcome terrorism and extremism.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
its a smart move
Very smart move actually..

Book haram doesn't have the strenght or power to attack Nigeria like 2-3years ago.. How long before those released get picked up again or killed..
What if the released members are the IED makers? Just two days ago we heard of a bomb blast on maiduguri.

Or do you think BH are not smart themselves? You think they wouldn't have weighed all options, looked at all angles before seeking a swap?

Anyways, we'll have to wait for details of the said swap.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by Bhol28: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
pol23:
APC crying like a wolf during the last administration
"You don't negotiate with terrorist, You over power them" funny how they need the help of international organization to negotiate with them.
It's a welcome development though, But still have a strong feeling that it's all politics.
what you need to know is that this govt will do all what they promised one after the other.PMB is a no nonsense man who also has wisdom that only force wont get these girls released and the results have started coming.
Re: Presidency's Statement On The Release Of 21 Chibok Girls by FunkyMetahuman: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
What if the released members are the IED makers? Just two days ago we heard of a bomb blast on maiduguri.

Or do you think BH are not smart themselves? You think they wouldn't have weighed all options, looked at all angles before seeking a swap?

Anyways, we'll have to wait for details of the said swap.
even if they are nuclear bomb makers, they won't have the chance they had to operate 2-3years ago now.

A few book haram ragtags no matter how smart cannot win a war against a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe Jonathan, Be Fair, PDP Tells Buhari / Why Dasuki Will Remain In Detention – Presidency / Ayu is Very corrupt, he Collected N1bn from a PDP Presidential Aspirant - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.