Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Can Anyone Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Help (645 Views)

Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities / Can Anyone Help With Details Of South Korean Visa / Can Anyone Help With An Invitation For USA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help by hendo: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
Can anyone help with a European visa and working permit or Australia visa and working permit.Do reply if you can i am a very serious person.
Re: Can Anyone Help by walesbanks(m): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2009
Well, you dont really need much help> what i will ask you is that< do you have all those required documents? what documents do you have at hand? Itemise them all before i will know the advice to give you. Travelling these days is like going to war. You need to sit tight, especially to first timers like you. wales008@yaho.com
Re: Can Anyone Help by flekan(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2009
@Poster : Don't mind walesbanks, he's got nothing to help you with. He will just collect your money for nothing. I suggest you look up on the internet for the requirement of the country you want to go and do everything yourself. Read the post below and see what ppl think of him

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.1184.html
Re: Can Anyone Help by flekan(m): 5:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
Go to, www.google.com. You will get whatever information you need on there,

(1) (Reply)

Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience / [b]are Thinking Of Being There Life For The World Cup 2010 In South Africa![/b] / Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.