Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) (682 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / "Efe, Na Only This Polo You Get" - Nigerians Shade BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) by magikz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
MAGIKZ performed one of his songs tittled "Mirror," to emerge winner. Judges at the contest tested the contestants’ skills and creativity in singing, rapping, dancing, poetry, presentation, use of instrumentals among other yardsticks.
‎The chief judge of the contest and Nollywood veteran, Fred Amata noted that MAGIKZ was unique among the contestants for his originality in the art of music and rapping.
‎The competition was one of the lined up programmes marking the “2016 MCSA Week.”
The MCSA president, Onyeka Okorie, said the competition was intended to discover the potentials in young talents within the department.
‎MAGIKZ, who hailed from Ekiti state, Ijero Ekiti to be precise, is a 200L Mass Communication undergraduate‎.
MAGIKZ is unique for his own genre of music and versatility. “I do Afro fiction, I do rap music, I do R&B. all these put together make my music very unique because I am versatile, I don’t just do one kind of music. You will find it funny I do Reggae music too, but it’s actually coming up later in the project. MAGIKZ is a really a complete brand that you will all find exceptionally unique,” he said.
Coping with academics and music career may come with its own hurdles, but MAGIKZ believes education is not the least or what he’s not meant to focus on. “I try not to look at things like music is everything. I still take my education very seriously. I try as much as possible to focus on both of them so, I won’t pay more concentration on one than the other,” he said.
source: http://www.unilagbirdie.com/2016/08/mass-comm-got-talent-winner-to-drop.html

Re: Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) by magikz(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) by bolajioginni: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
CONGRATS BRO!! VERY NICE NICE SONG, ON REPLAY............ AIRFOCE1 COME AND SEE SWEET SONG OO

Re: Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) by obontami: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: Nollywood Fred Amata Unveils Me As UNILAG Masscomm Got Talent Winner (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Congrats smiley

(1) (Reply)

Queen Wuraola-zynab O. Sends Lovely Birthday Message To Hubby, The Ooni Of Ife / Exclusive Interview With @isaac_bholu Fast Rising Comedian / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Pic Of Parent And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.