Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (76679 Views)

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano / US Pastor, Jenkins: "I Love Women & Pussy" After He Was Caught At Strippers Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by UniqueGUY1: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
alexis:

The "Jesus" described in the Koran is not the Jesus described in the Bible. The Jesus in the Koran was never crucified, the Jesus in the Bible was. Not only that, historical Roman records prove Jesus was crucified. So, you can believe in the Quranic Jesus, and believe everything the Koran tells you but never get it twisted that the Jesus in the Koran and the Bible are not the same.

Jesus was not crucified, An Innocent man died on the cross ...That bitter truth is what xtians can't believe.. And I don't blame them ..its what it is written in bible that they will believe..
Qur'an even emphasized that Jesus wasn't crucified.
Its unfortunate that The truth about that day cannot be proven..
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Esetim(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
The conclusion is that whether anyone believes that JESUS is GOD or not, doesn't change the fact that he is GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by CandyDiamond(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGUY1:

The Quran contains Allah's word ..Prophet Muhammed(SAW)received the word and wrote it down and also share the word of Allah...The hadith is the prophet's teachings and word.
The Qur'an contains the happenings of the past ,the present and the future.
The problem with bible is that it has been compromised by people and translation problem..Allah even Mentioned it in the Qur'an.. That is why he sent Problem Muhammed to deliver his Original word which will never be compromised...The Original word of the Qur'an is still available..That's why Qur'an Arabic form will always exist..The bible original text is no where to be found.
Who compromise the Bible, Christianity have been in existence for 1400years,before Mohammed appeared from no where about 600years ago,he copied the Bible and plagiarized some part of it,kill so many people, put confusion everywhere, marry 15 wives including children and god use to give him the strength of 7 men to go round his wives in a day according to your haddit and died in the hand of a Jewish woman, is that the kind of person you want me to take his copy copy book serious.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by kolaish(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Elfaris:

How. many versions of the Bible do they have today world wide? How can you people be so gullible? The words are changed almost every year to suite one of your bishops argument and you blindly follow it.. The Qur'an has been revealed for about 1500 years and go check there is no single verse or alphabet that is different from the other throughout the world... Do you know that today if the Qur'an and the Bible where to eventually disappear from this world, we Muslims can easily get our Qur'an back? All we have to do is call one Hafiz(Memorizer of the Qur'an) from each continent to recite it and withing hours we get it back from page to page without missing anything.. But once that happens the Bible is gone forever..
The bible versions you are talking about are simply a translation from the archaic english of those days to modern english for easy comprehension. An example is shakespeare and modern novel, you can see that the english in shakespeare is archaic. Go and gather all those versions of the bible u talk about, all of them talks about Christ death and ressurection but you people have a problem with that.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by zionzoe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
anigbajumo:

Guy,u need to stop that thing wey u dey smoke.......
I can see that spirit in you.
WHAT CAN YOU SEE.........YOU ARE LIMITED , LIMITED TO YOUR FIVE SENSES, YOUR PROPHET WAS LIMITED AND UNEDUCATED UNLESS HE WILL NOT SAY THE MOON IS NOW IN A SMALL POND OF WATER.... YOU ARE LIMITED AND OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. DEVIL IS A LIER, MOH ALSO LIED THROUGHOUT THAT DAMN BOOK CALL QUWAN. HOW CAN YOU COME 600 YEARS LATER AND TALK ABOUT THE BIBLE LIKE YOU AUTHORED IT........NO WONDER HE DIED IN SICKNESS BECAUSE HE IS CURSED. I AM SURE YOU ARE ALSO IN SICKNESS NOW.....JESUS CAN HEAL YOU. MOH COULDNOT EVEN HEAL HIMSELF.....DECIEVER
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by George2016(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Muslims argue Mohammed is the messenger, Christians argue Jesus is the messenger... Dude who gives a f**k who the messenger is? Did you atleast get the message? I mean they both got the same damn message, is like debating on who the mailmen is when they both got the same damn message!

Jesus Christ cannot be measured with or compaired with any Prophet or gods because "at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in haven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth”. (Philippians 2:9-10). So even your prophet mohammed sall bow at the name of Jesus.

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by kolaish(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGUY1:

Jesus was not crucified, An Innocent man died on the cross ...That bitter truth is what xtians can't believe.. And I don't blame them ..its what it is written in bible that they will believe..
So if Jesus was not crucified, where was his body buried. Nowadays, you hear of where prophets of old where buried in the middle east, have you ever heard of where Jesus body is? when christians talk, you argue with them. Can you ever know a house more than the owner of the house?
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
MrKrap:
Jesus Christ is d foundation of christianity. we don't worship d same GOD with muslims.

That's what you are told to preach. According to history, "Christianity was standardized" and obviously most of the teachings of Jesus according to the Bible is based on the Torah (old testament) of which he is himself a learned Jewish Teacher. They called him Rabbi. He understood that there was a need for a "reform" and he started it which displeased the corrupt Jews. He was a reformer according to what all other prophets done. They had to ask him "are you the prophet"? You and I know who is called "The Prophet" today. James who was supposedly there to listen first hand to Jesus said "faith without work is dead". Paul said he got an epiphany and "faith alone is sufficient"

We obviously don't worship the same God (or we have different concepts of God). Muslims worship whom Jesus prayed to we do not pray to Jesus nor Muhammad but we give them respect as our teachers who teach us how to reach God and the reality is that we all have the same God whether you are a believer or an atheist.

P.S: Prophets of God are not limited to only the Bible. God provided guidance for every nation through people.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
[b]The International Criminal Court defines “Crimes against humanity” as any of the following acts committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack: murder; extermination; enslavement; deportation or forcible transfer of population; imprisonment; torture; rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity; persecution against an identifiable group on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious or gender grounds; enforced disappearance of persons; the crime of apartheid; other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering or serious bodily or mental injury.

Islam’s prophet Muhammad actually committed or ordered each and every one of those crimes, and they are proudly reported in his most authoritative biography, “The Life of Muhammad” by Ibn Ishaq. The Quran asserts that Muhammad is “the good example” for Muslims to follow (Surah 33:21), but if he were alive today he would be arrested and put in prison in any country whose laws support the International Criminal Court. Here is the list of particulars which includes only one example of each of the crimes – although he was a serial offender in several of the crimes. Most of the illustrations below are from F. W. Burleigh’s new book, “It’s All About Muhammad – a Biography of the World’s Most Notorious Prophet,” and are used by permission.

MURDER!

In 624, Asma bint Marwan wrote a poem criticizing Muhammad, saying to her people, “You obey a stranger who is none of yours... Do you expect good from him after the killing of your chiefs?” On hearing this, Muhammad asked, “Who will rid me of Marwan’s daughter?” Umayr went to her house that very night and ran a sword through her while she was in bed nursing her baby. She had five sons. Later when Muhammad’s followers were concerned about the consequences of this murder, he said, “Two goats won’t butt their heads about her.” Muhammad ordered or supported the murder of 43 different people. See: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

EXTERMINATION

In 627 the Banu Qurayza was the last Jewish tribe remaining in Medina. On a false pretext, Muhammad besieged their fortress for 25 days until they surrendered. Then he approved and oversaw the beheading of 600 to 900 men in the market square of Medina. The women and children were pressed into slavery. The entire tribe was exterminated.

ENSLAVEMENT

In 628, Muhammad and his followers attacked the rich Jewish town of Khaybar 100 miles north of Medina. Muhammad captured the chief Kinana’s wife Safiya and killed 90 male defenders, including her husband. That night he bedded with her as a slave, as she refused to convert to Islam and marry him. Muhammad had numerous slaves and concubines.

Deportation or Forcible Transfer of Population

Two Jewish tribes in Medina were ordered to leave the city – first the Banu Qaynuqa, and then the Banu al-Nadir in 626. The latter tribe was allowed to carry only what their animals could carry. Their remaining property was divided among the Muslims. Even their palm-trees were cut down.

TORTURE

After the attack on the Jewish oasis of Khaybar in 628, Muhammad ordered a fire lit on the clan’s chief Kinana‘s chest to get him to divulge the location of hidden gold. When he was almost dead, Muhammed delivered him to Muhammad bin Maslama so he could cut off his head.

RAPE, SEXUAL SLAVERY AND OTHER SEXUAL VIOLENCE

When Muhammad was 53, he consummated his marriage to Aisha, who was just 9 years old and who had been playing with her friends on a swing. She continued to play with her dolls in Muhammad’s residence.

PERSECUTION ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION

Muhammad claimed in his Quran that Jews had been converted into apes because of their sins (Surah 7:164). Later in 627, Muhammad besieged the Jewish conclave of Banu Qurayza for 25 days, and he taunted them, “You brothers of monkeys, has God disgraced you and brought His vengeance upon you?” The tribe ultimately surrendered and was exterminated because they were Jews.

ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE OF PERSONS

The Quran lays down rules for how Muslims should treat their enemies: “Those that make war against Allah and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. (Surah 5:33)

THE CRIME OF APARTHEID
On his deathbed, Muhammad’s final order to his followers was: “Expel the polytheists from the Arabian Peninsula.” To this day there are no Jewish temples or Christian churches in Saudi Arabia. Non-Muslims are not allowed to visit Mecca.

ACTS INTENDED TO CAUSE GREAT BODILY AND MENTAL INJURY

Muhammad’s adopted son, Zayd b. Haritha, was one of his most trusted warriors. On his raid of the Banu Fazara tribe, Zayd was wounded and some of the raiders were killed. When Zayd recovered, Muhammad sent him back with a larger force to take revenge. This time they captured the very old wife of Malik – Umm Qirfa. They killed her by tying her between two camels and ripping her in two.

Muslims cannot deny these horrific crimes against humanity, as they are recorded in their most authoritative historical records. They sometimes excuse them by saying that times were different then. That does not prevent the “true believers” among Muslims today, such as Al Qaeda and ISIS, from striving to emulate “the good example” of Muhammad. The time has come for Muslims to reflect on just who Muhammad was and what was his legacy to civilization.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by zionzoe(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGUY1:

SO YOU AS A SENSIBLE PERSON , IF SOME ONE WROTE A BOOK AND PEOPLE WHO WALKED WITH THE PERSON THEY WROTE ABOUT GAVE A DETAIL ACCOUNT OF WHAT THEY SAW, MATHEW, LUKE, MARK, JOHN TO MENTION A FEW......... AND ANOTHER PERSON WITHOUT CHARACTER, 600 YEARS AFTER, TOOK THESAME ACCOUNTS WRITTEN AND SAY IT WAS NOT SO....USING COMMON SENSE HOW WILL YOU JUDGE THIS MATTER........I HAVE SAID IT.....ONE DAY WE WILL SUE MOHAMMED SO AS TO PUT AN END TO THIS PALGARISM HE IS SPREADING.....FALSE PROPHET WHO DIED OF THE POISON HE LIED HE DECTECTED..........I WISHED HE DIED INSTANTLY LIKE HIS FELLOW BASHIR DIED.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by CandyDiamond(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
They claim that Bible is compromise, yet in one Islam and one Koran,Sunnis kill shia,shia kill Amadiyya,they keep on killing one another, Sunnis going house to house killing their follow shia Muslims, no peace within their selves. Christianity qurantee true peace.which one is compromise now with all this their killings grin angry tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by kolaish(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Who compromise the Bible, Christianity have been in existence for 1400years,before Mohammed appeared from no where about 600years ago,he copied the Bible and plagiarized some part of it,kill so many people, put confusion everywhere, marry 15 wives including children and god use to give him the strength of 7 men to go round his wives in a day according to your haddit and died in the hand of a Jewish woman, is that the kind of person you want me to take his copy copy book serious.
So many prophets predict the coming of Christ such as Moses, David, Isaiah etc. Let them continue to argue with christians and not do their research about the right religion to follow.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY ARE ALL ANTI CHRIST.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by anigbajumo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
zionzoe:
WHAT CAN YOU SEE.........YOU ARE LIMITED , LIMITED TO YOUR FIVE SENSES, YOUR PROPHET WAS LIMITED AND UNEDUCATED UNLESS HE WILL NOT SAY THE MOON IS NOW IN A SMALL POND OF WATER.... YOU ARE LIMITED AND OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. DEVIL IS A LIER, MOH ALSO LIED THROUGHOUT THAT DAMN BOOK CALL QUWAN. HOW CAN YOU COME 600 YEARS LATER AND TALK ABOUT THE BIBLE LIKE YOU AUTHORED IT........NO WONDER HE DIED IN SICKNESS BECAUSE HE IS CURSED. I AM SURE YOU ARE ALSO IN SICKNESS NOW.....JESUS CAN HEAL YOU. MOH COULDNOT EVEN HEAL HIMSELF.....DECIEVER

Lol,the dude is quite funny.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Eromyly: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
uniqueguy. u know little abt ur own religion. muslim say ur religion brings peace den tell 95% of d problem in d world,killings, bombing etc are all caused by Muslim
ur religion does nt teach peace bcus ur prophet mohammed himself force pple to accept Muslim religion and that a Christian can not du.
u re been mislead.is not to late to change. Christianity bring peace while Muslim religion bring war,hate,destruction nd sorrow.
a gud example is Nigeria d problem in dis country d kidnapping nd killings is done by wicked Muslims. u knw pple won't accept ur religion so u Muslim does what u du best result to force.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Edifyer: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
ilynem:

Jesus says, I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to my father but through me.
read again:his teachings.?
off course he was the only way during his time just as Moses was the only way during his time and so many other prophets. Jesus Peace be onto him message was not universal as confirmed in Matthew 15:24. Also Act 2: 22 confirmed that he is a man sent/approved by God to children of Israeel....... many Christians are confused of Jesus status Son of God, God or both...Corinthians 14:33

For God is not the author of confusion,
Now we are in Prophet Muhammad's time the last and sealed of messengers with the last testament The Qur'an. John 16:12

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Eromyly: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
all what Muslims know is to do evil,a prophet who kills people and is not satisfy with 1 woman nd his religion does not teach peace that is the part UB want m to follow. part of destruction it will never happen and
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Eromyly: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
all what Muslims know is to do evil,a prophet who kills people and is not satisfy with 1 woman nd his religion does not teach peace that is the part U want m to follow. part of destruction it will never happen
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by George2016(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mdfox5:
A FATHER has two sons. If The Father says HE is angry at son A, does dat give son B the right to be angry at son A as well? It is between son A and the FATHER. If the FATHER is angry at A, then B starts showing some form of Animosity to A, wouldn't you say there is something wrong with B?.... We are all brothers and sisters. What separates us all is our beliefs. GOD is the judge not us. While we're on earth, let's learn to understand our differences, and when whenever we don't agree on anything, we live it to the ALMIGHTY to decide. But we must show LOVE to one another, for GOD is love. I'm a Muslim and I just wanna make common sense

Point of correction, There is no son B" in this because God made it clear in (John 3:16) "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

So my dear, please believe and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour today so that you will be saved and not be condemmed. (John 3:18)
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Bigboss111(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
femi4:
Jesus is more than just a prophet.

He is greater than Abraham....he said and I quote:

"Before your Father Abraham was.....I am
"

Jesus is God....why? no one has the authority to forgive sins except God, not even any of his prophets.

Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

At this, some of the teachers of the Law said to themselves, “This fellow is blaspheming!”

Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? But so that you might know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin . . . .” Then he said to the paralytic, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”
Did Jesus said he is more than a prophet? Which verse in the Bible where Jesus said he was God? Who created Adam and Eve? Who created the earth, the stars, the moon, the universe? Jesus? Who created Mary?

Subhanallah!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ephemmex22: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
I don't why you Christians are arguing with Muslims about Jesus Christ. They don't believe Him as God and His resurrection or the son of God but believe in His teaching. What a confused set of people! How on earth can you believe someone's teaching without believing everything He is? Some said God came to fulfill the law of the prophets. That's right, because He is not confused and those laws and commandments are His. Jesus is found multiple times in Qur'an just to testify that you know and have heard about Him. So, on the judgement day you won't deny not knowing Him. Buy, where in the bible have seen Muhammed or Qur'an? Anyone that doesn't believe in the name of JESUS CHRIST will not make HEAVEN.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Mc23(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
GLORY TO GOD.

Meanwhile, We're in a new phase in the gospel music industry! Glory to Jesus!

"GREAT THINGS AGAIN" #Standout #Anticipate.

GET READY TO LISTEN AND SHARE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR OUR LORD JESUS. GUESS WHAT UNBELIEVERS YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME BECAUSE THERE'S NO CONDEMNATION BUT THERE'S SALVATION.

Coming Soon.

Facebook.com/raphmacaulay

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by KardinalZik(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
The Emir only believes the Qur'anic Jesus (Isa, alaihee salam), and not on Jesus Christ the Messiah!

That's where the confusion all started
1. The Qur'anic Jesus lived 120years
2. The Qur'anic Jesus was not crucified
3. The Qur'anic Jesus was born by Miriam, Aaron's sister
4. The Qur'anic Jesus didn't teach his Lordship over everyone
5. The Qur'anic Jesus never declared himself/was no declared by anyone as the only way...etc

Dear Emir, if you believe in the Qur'anic Jesus, you're believing an Antichrist! The biblical Jesus Christ is the real Jesus!!!

Remember: the Bible warned us of false Christ. The Qur'anic Jesus is the false Christ.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ephemmex22: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bigboss111:
Did Jesus said he is more than a prophet? Which verse in the Bible where Jesus said he was God? Who created Adam and Eve? Who created the earth, the stars, the moon, the universe? Jesus? Who created Mary?

Subhanallah!

Sebi you have the bible, check it in there for yourself.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bigboss111:

Subhanallah!

[b]Proof that you cannot understand the words of Jesus is evident in your statement as his words need to be discerned by His spirit which he has sent to LEAD US INTO ALL TRUTH. Muhammad is not that spirit and can never ever be.

These are bible verses that declare Jesus as God including his own words

Matthew 1:23 - “Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel,” which is translated, “God with us.”

Isaiah 9:6 - For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 43:10,11 - “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord, “And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.”
Revelation 1:17-18; Revelation 2:8 - (Jesus is the First and the Last)

Isaiah 44:6 - (God is the Redeemer)
2 Peter 1:1 (Jesus is the Redeemer) - “To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ”

Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)
John 1:3; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things)

John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us,

John 5:17,18 - “My Father has been working until now, and I have been working.” Therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 5:23 - that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

John 8:24 - “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.”

John 8:58 - Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:30-33 - Jesus answered them, “I and My Father are one.” Then the Jews took up stones again to stone Him. Jesus answered them, “Many good works I have shown you from My Father. For which of those works do you stone Me?” The Jews answered Him, saying, “For a good work we do not stone You, but for blasphemy, and because You, being a Man, make Yourself God.”

John 14:6-7 - Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

John 14:9-11 - Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?”

John 20:28 - And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Acts 4:12 - “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

Acts 20:28 - (God purchased us with His own blood)
Revelation 1:5-6; Revelation 5:8-9 - (Jesus' blood purchased us)

Philippians 2:5-7 - Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond-servant, and coming in the likeness of men.

Colossians 2:9 - For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.

Titus 2:13 - looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

Hebrews 1:8-9 - But to the Son He says: “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom. You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 1:8 - “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13 - “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.”

1 Timothy 6:14-16 - “our Lord Jesus Christ's appearing, which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.”

Hebrews 2:17-18 - “Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful High Priest in things pertaining to God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself has suffered, being tempted, He is able to aid those who are tempted.”
Hebrews 4:15-16 - “For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.”
1 Peter 2:24 - “who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed.”

He went from sovereignty to shame and from deity to death? Why!? For you.
John 15:13 - “Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.”
Romans 5:8 - “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
[/b]
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by kolaish(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edifyer:
read again:his teachings.?
off course he was the only way during his time just as Moses was the only way during his time and so many other prophets. Jesus Peace be onto him message was not universal as confirmed in Matthew 15:24. Also Act 2: 22 confirmed that he is a man sent/approved by God to children of Israeel....... many Christians are confused of Jesus status Son of God, God or both...Corinthians 14:33

For God is not the author of confusion,
Now we are in Prophet Muhammad's time the last and sealed of messengers with the last testament The Qur'an. John 16:12
Jesus said as He was leaving the world, in MATHEW 18:29 - Go then, to all peoples, everywhere (all over the world) and make them my disciples, baptize them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to obey everyting i have commanded you. Do not let other people deceive you. Any other religion that does not confess that Jesus died and was crucified is anti christ.

2 John 1:7 – For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an ANTI CHRIST.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ephemmex22: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
UniqueGUY1:

Funny you. The bible was writing down and your own Qur'an was writing on the air grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
minifuworld:
Every muslims accept jesus christ as messager and prophet of God just as will accept every other prophets including prophet muhammed. So we dont have problem with that. May peace be unto them all!
...but politics shows the real nature of religion in Africa as a whole.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Bigboss111(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
femi4:
Jesus is more than just a prophet.

He is greater than Abraham....he said and I quote:

"Before your Father Abraham was.....I am
"

Jesus is God....why? no one has the authority to forgive sins except God, not even any of his prophets.

Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to his own town. Some men brought to him a paralytic, lying on a mat. When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralytic, “Take heart, son; your sins are forgiven.”

At this, some of the teachers of the Law said to themselves, “This fellow is blaspheming!”

Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? Which is easier: to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up and walk’? But so that you might know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sin . . . .” Then he said to the paralytic, “Get up, take your mat and go home.”

Subhanallah!

Every prophet was given miracles by our Lord to guide his people to truth. Prophet Moses, for example, was given powers to use his walking stick to divide the Red sea and as mighty snake that swallowed many snakes without increasing in size. Jesus was given powers to heal the sick and even wake dead bodies as proofs of prophet hood. Prophet Solomon was given powers to rule and talk to even ants, animals etc.

Read your old testament if you believe in it.
May God guide us.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ephemmex22: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Why are you arguing with him (Muslim) don't you know that the remnant of them will be joined with the Antichrist when raptures must have taken place. And let them continue to read what only 1 man has written about his life into a book.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by ephemmex22: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
zionzoe:

What a funny people waiting to see the small half moon before they can set for festival grin grin grin and be bowing down on the street, road even in the car to the star and moon grin grin grin they follow half of the old testament but not all.
Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by Elfaris(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
kolaish:
The bible versions you are talking about are simply a translation from the archaic english of those days to modern english for easy comprehension. An example is shakespeare and modern novel, you can see that the english in shakespeare is archaic. Go and gather all those versions of the bible u talk about, all of them talks about Christ death and ressurection but you people have a problem with that.
For your information, the real Bible(Injil) that was revealed to prophet Isa(Jesus) PBUH was not done using English.And you also know that Jesus was sent to the Jews of that time.It was in Aramaic... Then how come it found it's way to become a book written in English.. Imagine you comparing the book you value as holy to Shakespeare's books.. LOL

1 Like

Re: I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi by zionzoe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
let ME EDUCATE YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE ASKING SERIOUS QUESTIONS THAT SHOWS YOU WANT TO LEARN............ YOU SEE ACTUALLY JESUS TOLD THE DISCIPLES NOT TO STEP OUT UNTIL THE COMFORTER COMES. THEY WENT AND STARTED MEETING AND PRAYING IN THE UPPER ROOM IN JERUSALEM, THAT ROOM IS STILL THERE. 10 DAYS AFTER JESUS ASCENDED TO HEAVEN, THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME DOWN..........IN ACT 2...THAT IS THE DAY CALLED THE DAY OF PENTECOST.......WHEN HE CAME THER WAS PROOF THAT HE CAME BECAUSE THE 120 BELIVERS THAT HE FILLED UP SPOKE IN TONGUES....MAGNIFYING GOD IN THE LANGUAGE OF THOSE THAT CAME TO TRADE IN JERUSALEM THEN........AND YOU SEE, THIS PEOPLE WHEN THEY HEARED THEM MAGNIFYING GOD IN THEIR LANGUAGE, WERE ASTONISHED AND THAT DAY , WITHOUT SHEDING ANY BLOOD LIKE YOU DO IN ISLAM, 3000 PERSONS WERE ADDED TO THE CHURCH. HOW DO I KNOW THE HOLYSPIRIT IS STILL HERE ON EARTH, HE LIVES IN ME............I HAVE PRAYED WITH HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE BEEN BAPTISED WITH THE HOLYGHOST- SPEAKING IN TONGUES. IF YOU HAVE THE HOLYSPIRIT YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO TAKE MOHAMMED AS AN OPTION AGAIN, BECAUSE MOH CANNOT COMFORT YOU......HE IS OPPOSITE OF COMFORT.....HE IS A DESTROYER. ACCEPT JESUS, THEN SEEK TO BE BAPTISED IN THE HOLY GHOST YOU WILL PROOVE THAT ALL I AM SAYING IS TRUE
tintingz:
When Jesus was on the cross who was he crying to?

when Jesus was baptised and a voice spoken above, whose voice was that? Can God talk to himself?

What was Jesus reply when he was asked about the last hour?

What was Jesus reply when he was asked "who's good'?

Why did he call himself son of man?

There are many questions you Christians need to ask yourself and as you can see, the jehova witness don't believe Jesus to be God.

Muhammad is never God but he is the comforter Jesus was talking about.

Jesus said if he didn't go the comforter will not come, one question if the comforter is the holy spirit are there no holyspirit before Jesus came? What was the message of the comforter Jesus said he's going to tell the people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Caught In Hotel Room Trying To Sleep With Church Elder's Wife / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / Mike Bamiloye Teases His Wife, Gloria, Shares Picture Taken Backstage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.