Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola (34291 Views)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by ozimec(m): 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wealthyone:
Who is she and what is she saying?

If i read dat tin...... Make i baff wit my clothes on tongue

Bros try and read now a beg. I think it's important

2 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Ajusshi: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
If Aisha needs help, she know our secret meeting place.... I don't think she's in trouble though. I think her access to money for expensive watches and lavished life style is drying up. She had better find ways to get more money cos it will be over between us if the money in no longer coming. Buhari till 2050

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by notoriousbabe: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
It is true o,the beautiful pusssy must not die
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by bayelsaowei(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Olukat:
Who will save the KING OF THE NORTH
Afonjas 'Nairaland" key pad warriors, please help your master is going down grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

Men politics in Nigeria is something else...meanwhile many here are killing themselves defending a defenseless baba...

3 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by MONITZ: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bsideboi:
This is the second time I'm reading about this so called Kaduna mafia and El-rufai's closeness to GMB further confirms their grip on d corridors of power.....let's see how things unfold.

could it be they were responsible for the boko-haram insurgency in the NE that saw Jonathan become very unpopular among Nigerians.

Harmless bt deep to those who can discern the hidden message therein
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Honest9ja: 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
when GEJ cried about the cabal in Nigeria he was referring to strong invincible powers that control Nigerian. Instead of talking around him him we criticized and frustrates him. Now it's Buhari and tomorrow would be some one else. The fact remains that this will continue to happen until we learn how to support our leaders. We can do it coz we are larger in number than them. However we allow them to divide us we peanuts. True and bloodless revolution is what we need with togetherness, trust and love irrespective of tribe or language. However I doubt if that is possible though I will continue to coz I love Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by TFCfootball: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chosen1984:
I SITE NOLLYWOOD DIRECTORS GEARING UP FOR A NEW MOVIE ON THESE CHARACTERS...
We de watch
Pray For Buhari part 1&2
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by biggie73(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
You people think I have time for this piece of craps. We did it to GEJ. Buhari got there, he started misbehaving as if he was not a presidential candidate failure until he met Jagaban on the road to no way.

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by no1madman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Solution =kill all d evil men. .time no dey!

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by saintdennis(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
malton:
I relate with what she's saying. In two northern cities (Kano and Kaduna) and on two different occasions, I've been privy to some information.

I saw firsthand where Nigeria's future was being discussed. I am not talking about postulates. I mean, proposals were put forward as to how to run what.

They debated, but in the end, they all agreed on one thing. I was too young to make a meaning of it at the time, but seeing this now, it reminds me of a lot.

The one that's still fresh on my mind was one occasion where NDA admission for that year was being discussed. Even worse, they had the papers right there in front of them. They placed calls through to friends whose kids applied and automatically entered their names in the final list. In my head, I was like, wow.

If you've been privileged enough to enter where power brokers meet, you will understand. I saw it, and from my experience, I can never say never.

Mamman Daura, I know, is devil reincarnate, along with Adamu Ciroma. The kaduna mafia is real and is always alive. Whenever the northern cabal is mentioned, that's them. The real men aren't even these ones that have been mentioned. But, lipsrsealed.

Oga shattap! That same meeting in the north was also simultaneously held in the south, east, west, MB, it's called politics b4 u add a tribal twist to it.

Senile people just full NL
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by westluska(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Trying to vindicate the president from this administrations ineptitude using this Cheap method is weak. We are still facing the issue of economic apocalypse,impending famine, absence of policies to create enabling platform for businesses (sme's) to thrive. And yet all this administration does is churn out stories to create talking point to distract unsuspecting citizens from the main issue.
This article is just a mere diversion.

4 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kabashin:

And the economy was buoyant.

Bouyant fire! Economy Ws Bouyant for d corrupt politicians and their cronies and not for the common man. Even with d favourable indices,dollar rates and oil price. I call it daylight robbery and criminality incorporated.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by malton: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
saintdennis:

Oga shattap! That same meeting in the north was also simultaneously held in the south, east, west, MB, it's called politics b4 u add a tribal twist to it.

Senile people just full NL

You could have read and passed since your comprehension skills aren't all that good. You lack understanding.

Normally, I don't respond to dumb people. But, yeah, guess it's your lucky day. Now move with it!

2 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Pavarottii(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
docmoses:
TRASH
Wats trash in wat she said? No offence.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by porka: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
All this 'long English' just to deflect their shame for betting their lives, reputation and careers on a totally unfit person as president. 

All this grammar just for psychological self-assurance and rehab after learning that they have been scammed. 

Pray, what has happened to that Buhari's‎ 'omnipotent' body language now? Is the battery flat?

After blaming Jonathan, PDP, God, Nigerians, etc for Buhari's serial incompetences, they cannot still come to terms with their own self inflicted monumental error which was propelled by their thoughtless choice and sheer tendency to gamble consistently.

‎They have now found an easy and mentally lazy escape route. 

Did this lady's source(s) not know all this about Daura and Abba Kyari before they staked their existence of Buhari's mega-super ‎powers? 

How come the source is just waking up to Hajo Sani's overbearing stifling role and 'hatred'‎ for Aisha Buhari now? 

Ehn! 

After warning these people not to use their own hands to 'carry jombo' which fell on deaf ears, they are now telling us that their god actually needs help.

O ma se o‎. 

Their god and personal saviour is now inside a cage made by two 'evil men' and must be rescued fast before it is too late. 

Eyah!‎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by saintdennis(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2016
malton:

You could have read and passed since your comprehension skills aren't all that good. You lack understanding.

Normally, I don't respond to dumb people. But, yeah, guess it's your lucky day. Now move with it!

My comp skills r very fine n I read in-btw your sorry pathetic lines.

No matter how u try to sound intelligent, discerning minds will easily figure u out.

Anyway it's best 2 leave u to your ignorance.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Kabashin: 12:06am On Oct 14, 2016
jaxxy:

Bouyant fire! Economy Ws Bouyant for d corrupt politicians and their cronies and not for the common man. Even with d favourable indices,dollar rates and oil price. I call it daylight robbery and criminality incorporated.

Have you eaten today ? Please don't feel insulted cos most Nigerians go to bed without feeding for days in this useless administration.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by godwin120alex: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Funny pple with cock n bull stories
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by godwin120alex: 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Funny pple with cock n bull stories. Continue
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by godwin120alex: 12:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Funny pple with cock n bull stories
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Kabashin:

And the economy was buoyant.
Abio.

Some will even secretly wish PEJ or even her make-up artist sef was in power in Aso Rock today. As long as they can afford rice & beans again. But too ashamed of their 2015 election choice to admit now.

Edakun, I need rice. grin cheesy

By the time people start kidnapping roadside orange seller, maize seller, lacasera seller, bread hawker, gala seller, along with their goods, people will finally realise the mess 9ja is in.

Releasing some Chibok girls in exchange for many hardened terrorists won't even mask it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by buzorcorp: 1:21am On Oct 14, 2016
The truth is that Buhari is not caged. Whoever says he is must be living in a zombie's duplex. The men around Buhari are the people that are determined to islamize Nigeria and deep the Koran in the Atlantic Ocean and Buhari knows this too well. The are still on their Islamic pursuit agenda. These men are Islamic extremists to the bones. The same people who are determined to pursue Sir Ahmadu Bello's dreams to their death. I pity those who say NIGERIA can not be islamized. It's about power and policies. We are all seeing the policies as they come one after the other. Buhari does not need help, it is exactly what he wants.

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by passionate88: 3:38am On Oct 14, 2016
na so the dullard weak reach?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by internetpirate: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2016
malton:
I relate with what she's saying. In two northern cities (Kano and Kaduna) and on two different occasions, I've been privy to some information.

I saw firsthand where Nigeria's future was being discussed. I am not talking about postulates. I mean, proposals were put forward as to how to run what.

They debated, but in the end, they all agreed on one thing. I was too young to make a meaning of it at the time, but seeing this now, it reminds me of a lot.

The one that's still fresh on my mind was one occasion where NDA admission for that year was being discussed. Even worse, they had the papers right there in front of them. They placed calls through to friends whose kids applied and automatically entered their names in the final list. In my head, I was like, wow.

If you've been privileged enough to enter where power brokers meet, you will understand. I saw it, and from my experience, I can never say never.

Mamman Daura, I know, is devil reincarnate, along with Adamu Ciroma. The kaduna mafia is real and is always alive. Whenever the northern cabal is mentioned, that's them. The real men aren't even these ones that have been mentioned. But, lipsrsealed.

Sani Zango Daura and others
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by emmylight4u: 5:36am On Oct 14, 2016
It's time to blame the blamers.. .no time to blame PDP again. We d watch
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Yinkay: 5:47am On Oct 14, 2016
Jeel:

Is Buhari not the one who appointed them or they appointed themselves to office?

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153751539600810&id=554680809&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153751539600810%3Atl_objid.10153751539600810%3Athid.554680809%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A5759872705412575696&__tn__=%2As
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by goodgate: 6:01am On Oct 14, 2016
989900:
Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari everywhere!

Baba, be careful o.

I see your invisible hand, BAT. wink

BAT? How?
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by blazer234: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2016
malton:

But I recall that Adamu Ciroma lost the election he contested for.....was it against Obj or who again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Dangote Was Dropped As Buhari’s Campaign Adviser / Owo Catholic Church Attack: We'll Hunt Assailants & Make Them Pay - Akeredolu / BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.