Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola (34313 Views)

The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Johnson Bamidele-Olawumi Hands-Over To Suleman Kazaure (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by malton: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2016
blazer234:

But I recall that Adamu Ciroma lost the election he contested for.....was it against Obj or who again?

Those people don't wield any political influence o. They are backroom heavy weights. They are not popular with the people at all. Obj had the backing of the northern elites.

Place both Adamu Ciroma and Mamman Daura against even Fayose and watch them lose badly. The only reason they might win even the north will be as a result of religious and ethnic bias. But even at that, they will struggle. Those guys didn't help nobody but they and theirs.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by blazer234: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2016
nwaanambra1:

that was the Buhari i once know. that was actually the Buhari i campaigned and voted for since 2003 to 2015!

but the one in Aso Rock now? i know him not.

but i took solace in the fact that even Aisha Buhari the woman that married the Buhari i once know also knows not the Buhari in Aso Rock!

There is a deep evil in Aso Rock that makes it impossible for men with good intentions to rule this country - they always change once they enter Aso Rock - the ones that refuse to be changed always end up dead!

Aso Rock should be demolished! angry angry

But buhari was the one that appointed these people now? Did anyone force him to a point Abba kyari (or whatever) and mamman daura? So if he gets caged by them, he has himself to blame.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Ramii: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=ikennaf1 post=50173594]Excerpts

Hahahahhahhhahahahahahahhaahha
The last paragraph gat me cracking.
Thought the retired general needs nobody's help?

In zombie voice.... A retired general is not the same as a bloody civilian, so Bamidele Ademola-Olateju our general doesn't need your help. Your ignorance is inscribed on your forehead
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by blazer234: 6:30am On Oct 14, 2016
malton:

Those people don't wield any political influence o. They are backroom heavy weights. They are not popular with the people at all. Obj had the backing of the northern elites.

Place both Adamu Ciroma and Mamman Daura against even Fayose and watch them lose badly. The only reason they might win even the north will be as a result of religious and ethnic bias. But even at that, they will struggle. Those guys didn't help nobody but they and theirs.

Then how come they are influential enough to control a president?
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by blazer234: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2016
saintdennis:

Oga shattap! That same meeting in the north was also simultaneously held in the south, east, west, MB, it's called politics b4 u add a tribal twist to it.

Senile people just full NL

And I'm sure those having the meeting in the south, east and west also have list of NDA candidates with them and they were able to add anyone they want to the list, abi? You seem to be the one experiencing senility.

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by saintdennis(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2016
blazer234:

And I'm sure those having the meeting in the south, east and west also have list of NDA candidates with them and they were able to add anyone they want to the list, abi? You seem to be the one experiencing senility.

Ignorance is bliss.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by InvertedHammer: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2016
/
"Interests of the North" is a myth.

The only interests that exist are those of "cabals of Northern extraction". A trip to the North will lay credence to my assertion. The level of poverty and illiteracy up North
show that the hoi polloi are not factored into the mythical Northern interets.
\

3 Likes

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by bayelsaowei(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2016
blazer234:

But buhari was the one that appointed these people now? Did anyone force him to a point Abba kyari (or whatever) and mamman daura? So if he gets caged by them, he has himself to blame.
me I tire oo...I see this revelations as plot to exonerate buhari from the fracas within the apc..but it won't fly..

Crazier days are ahead of us all..nigeria is in trouble..many thought their problems were solved by voting buhari not knowing that they voted in the north to power..maybe this final blow from the north would teach everyone down south Lesson..

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by happney65: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2016
pchukwudi:
The same silly old nonsense - BLAME Game.

Blame everyone else but never the President. Nonsense.

But the real question is: if the head needs the help of the whole body in order to be free and fair, why then should it remain the head?

I guess this whole move is just an alibi to save face just in case Tinubu gets begged by the presidency.

[qauote author=Jeel post=50172446]You need to read this. Help paste it here pls

https://mobile.facebook.com/Bamidele.BAO?refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153751539600810%3Atl_objid.10153751539600810%3Athid.554680809%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A5759872705412575696&__tn__=C

I follow this woman on FB before she blocked me when i told her the truth ..She is a Paid APC Agent..She and her cohorts like my uncle living in the Diaspora have no job except to come online and rant nonesense telling us how Buhari is the best thing to have ever happened to us after Sex..They will never accept Mr Buhari is meant to be blamed for where we are...A bunch of really foolish People.. : omolola15 who else are you going to blame?Hunnn.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2016
ndcide:
Another nonsense from our western brethren. Of course this is how they do it. Flooding the media with shiiit.

This whole thing is all power play. They want a place at the table. It's about team Tinubu, it's about their share, it's about corruption.

Is this the issue with the economy? Prices of food is beyond the reach of Nigerians. Is this what they want us to talk about?

So disgusting and shameful.
Bros, you Sabi dem well well

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by abumeinben(m): 8:02am On Oct 14, 2016
So in essence we're saying Mamman Daura is a worm and he's still with the presidency.
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Amanwulu1(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2016
zanebaddo:
That buhari once withdrew his aides and barred him from entering aso rock shocked when did it happen and why was it not reported by sahara reporters shocked and he later found his way back into aso rock

What the hell is osibanjo doing? He is a pastor for crying out loud.. if there are powers (evil) as stated above. As a christian cant he voice out, WTF!! Has he been clouded by the powers too?

This story sef tire me..
abracadabra! Dat's what happen to political pastors in politics. D devil saw a bright light in osibanjo n d only way to snuff it out was to draw him into unequal yoke wit demons. Now osibanjo is empty. Even his professorship is rubbished wit d kind of comments he makes.

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Emassive(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2016
We will do it for our future sake not Buhari's cause he brought it upon himself already. Thank You Aisha
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by afla: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2016
Tell her to sell her 40 million bag to galvanise support on social media. I am going to look for food for my family, they have not eaten since yesterday
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by blackfase(m): 9:08am On Oct 14, 2016
I concur! Totally on point....

bayelsaowei:
me I tire oo...I see this revelations as plot to exonerate buhari from the fracas within the apc..but it won't fly..

Crazier days are ahead of us all..nigeria is in trouble..many thought their problems were solved by voting buhari not knowing that they voted in the north to power..maybe this final blow from the north would teach everyone down south Lesson..
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by buJu234: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2016
why is that every president from Yaradua are always being caged by one group individuals?

Yaradua was his wife; Ibori etc
GEJ was his wife; Clark etc

now Buhari is his uncle; Kaduna mafia etc.

dont our leaders have their personal will-power?
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by LoveJesus87(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2016
malton:
I relate with what she's saying. In two northern cities (Kano and Kaduna) and on two different occasions, I've been privy to some information.

I saw firsthand where Nigeria's future was being discussed. I am not talking about postulates. I mean, proposals were put forward as to how to run what.

They debated, but in the end, they all agreed on one thing. I was too young to make a meaning of it at the time, but seeing this now, it reminds me of a lot.

The one that's still fresh on my mind was one occasion where NDA admission for that year was being discussed. Even worse, they had the papers right there in front of them. They placed calls through to friends whose kids applied and automatically entered their names in the final list. In my head, I was like, wow.

If you've been privileged enough to enter where power brokers meet, you will understand. I saw it, and from my experience, I can never say never.

Mamman Daura, I know, is devil reincarnate, along with Adamu Ciroma. The kaduna mafia is real and is always alive. Whenever the northern cabal is mentioned, that's them. The real men aren't even these ones that have been mentioned. But, lipsrsealed.
wow shocked
Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by madridsta007(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2016
Jeel:

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153751539600810&id=554680809&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153751539600810%3Atl_objid.10153751539600810%3Athid.554680809%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A5759872705412575696&__tn__=%2As

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Permit me to use this language- which I would normally not use: Stupid fellow.

When you were chanting "Sai Buhari" up and down, you did not know that Kaduna Mafia exists? The stupid fly is the one which follows the corpse to the grave.

1 Like

Re: The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola by Kabashin: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abio.

Some will even secretly wish PEJ or even her make-up artist sef was in power in Aso Rock today. As long as they can afford rice & beans again. But too ashamed of their 2015 election choice to admit now.

Edakun, I need rice. grin cheesy

By the time people start kidnapping roadside orange seller, maize seller, lacasera seller, bread hawker, gala seller, along with their goods, people will finally realise the mess 9ja is in.

Releasing some Chibok girls in exchange for many hardened terrorists won't even mask it.

As in eh ! Even the Chibok girls release celebration was somewhat dampened. People are hungry, shey na Chibok girls dem wan chop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Smuggled Petrol From Nigeria Floods Niger, Cameroon, Benin, Togo / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu / Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.